Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-12-2017, 03:18 PM

Craig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We can do this

Two tough games in space of few days and got one point. I bet many wasnít expecting us to get any. Shame we didnít get three today but the confidence must be immense that we stopped Man City who score for fun.

Now we just need one more massive performance against Southampton. Get a win there and the first team can have a nice 10 day break. Get some transfers on early doors and play reserves against Brighton in cup. Then onwards and upwards when the leaguer resumes

COYP
Old 31-12-2017, 03:28 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
I've never stopped believing we would turn this season around but we keep getting crucial injuries and blowing changes to win games. Hope it doesn't make the end of the season another nail-biter. We shouldn't be in that kind of position over 38 games as we are not among the weakest half-dozen teams. Some smart transfers, a reduction in injuries and a tiny bit more ruthlessness and we will 'do it.'

Still think Southampton have been given another huge advantage over us due to the fixtures.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:41 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig666 View Post
Two tough games in space of few days and got one point. I bet many wasnít expecting us to get any. Shame we didnít get three today but the confidence must be immense that we stopped Man City who score for fun.

Now we just need one more massive performance against Southampton. Get a win there and the first team can have a nice 10 day break. Get some transfers on early doors and play reserves against Brighton in cup. Then onwards and upwards when the leaguer resumes

COYP
Also.worth mentioning that we stopped them scoring whilst also causing City problems, unlike alot of other teams to play them.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig666 View Post

COYP
Please make it so.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 31-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a huge game Tuesday . I wonder if their fans will get on their back if things don't go as planned.
I'm sure roy's got something up his sleeve.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:28 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To think how far we have come in such a short space of time.
We were all saying the club was rotten to core after De boer was sacked.
The club is back on track. Not a chance we are going down.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:36 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
We will be fine! Tough season as there are no completely terrible teams. Still think Swansea, Brighton and Newcastle will go down, they have the worst teams on paper but sadly Newcastle and Brighton have good managers. We should pick up plenty of points though and should be okay by our last few winnable games. Come o you ******* Palace.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:37 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
To think how far we have come in such a short space of time.
We were all saying the club was rotten to core after De boer was sacked.
The club is back on track. Not a chance we are going down.
Hodgson deserves a LOT of credit.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I always refuse to accept it's over until the very last drop of spunk has been expended
Old 01-01-2018, 01:22 AM

Cjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCjbear sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Never play the reserves against Brighton. Go there and spank the scum, **** the league
Old 01-01-2018, 01:32 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I always refuse to accept it's over until the very last drop of spunk has been expended
Have you got many offspring?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:44 AM

palace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjbear View Post
Never play the reserves against Brighton. Go there and spank the scum, **** the league
Old 01-01-2018, 02:55 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Avoid relegation and win the Cup would be an amazing season considering how it started.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:14 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Avoid relegation and win the Cup would be an amazing season considering how it started.
Just winning the cup would be amazing especially for a club our size.