Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MoM
Hennessey 18 3.35%
Fosu-Mensah 284 52.79%
Tomkins 72 13.38%
Dann * 0 0%
van Aanholt 12 2.23%
Cabaye ** 18 3.35%
Milivojevic 17 3.16%
Riedewald 57 10.59%
Townsend 2 0.37%
Benteke 1 0.19%
Zaha 26 4.83%
Kelly * 28 5.20%
Puncheon **/*** 2 0.37%
Lee *** 1 0.19%
Voters: 538. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2018, 12:38 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
It is the type of challenge that some refs give some don't, that some teams get and others don't. If those challenges had been the other way round would City have got the free kick?
In my opinion, yes they would. See the Arsenal game where Wilshire got free kicks all the time for barely being touched.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:40 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
In my opinion, yes they would. See the Arsenal game where Wilshire got free kicks all the time for barely being touched.
Or Lacazette runs into Dann early on, free kick, Sako runs into their defender late in the game, nothing.

The inconsistency of referees is rarely in the big decisions which is what the pundits see its in all the little decisions throughout the game.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:45 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Or Lacazette runs into Dann early on, free kick, Sako runs into their defender late in the game, nothing.

The inconsistency of referees is rarely in the big decisions which is what the pundits see its in all the little decisions throughout the game.
Absolutely. It's incredibly frustrating.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:51 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Why was the Townsend miss not in the 12 minute highlights?
Old 02-01-2018, 12:54 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I was close to them second half and walker kept raising his arms and pushing him. I'm not saying every one was a foul but many were. Walker got away with it. It was a great battle between them.
I agree with you. Conversely Wilf was fouled less by City than in any other game I have seen this season. I think this was to do with City's self belief. But when Walker and Zaha were both at full pelt, Walker repeatedly placed his hands on Zaha's chest, which was on the blind side of the Ref and nearest assistant ref. Which is why the fouls were not given.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
I agree with you. Conversely Wilf was fouled less by City than in any other game I have seen this season. I think this was to do with City's self belief. But when Walker and Zaha were both at full pelt, Walker repeatedly placed his hands on Zaha's chest, which was on the blind side of the Ref and nearest assistant ref. Which is why the fouls were not given.
Spot on.