Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:59 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
With Cabaye & McA contracts up at the end of the season, Iím surprised that we havenít done something about securing one or both for next season by now. Leave it too long & I can see them signing pre-contract agreements elsewhere.
Both have been good in recent weeks & should be retained imo
Recent weeks?They've both been great since they signed.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:00 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Is it that worrying?

Delaney Lee, Kai Kai are clearly not worth new deals

Julian will be 40

Jury very much still out on Henn, Sako and maybe even Ward

Only McArthur and Cabaye would be on most people's lists for attention.
GK: None
RB: None
LB: PVA, Schlupp, Souare
CB: Dann, Sakho, Tomkins
CM: Luka, Reidewald, Puncheon, Mutch
Wide: Zaha, Townsend
St: Benteke, Wickham

Yes Cabaye and McArthur might be the 2 people might keep, however we are 11 players short of a 25, and some rather significant holes throughout the squad for next season.

Given our history of recruitment, yes i am a little worried.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:28 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I suspected a knock personally. Canít remember which moment but there was definitely a close up of him limping after a challenge in the first half. Remember thinking glad he was still there at the start of the second but went of after 10 mins.

I suspect Roy said ok, give it 10 mins in the second and if he hasnít run it off he can come off and not risk it any further. I suspect cabaye will be one of the knocks Roy was referring too
Yep. Should have been a booking but surprise surprise it wasnt.