Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:43 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Patron of the Kick It Out charity racially abused a police officer after being arrested for being more than twice over limit
Played the race card, caught offside.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Wanker

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 02-01-2018, 03:54 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Kick It Out maintain he isn't a patron

In response to articles published in the media today (2 January) relating to former England international Trevor Sinclair, Kick It Out can confirm Sinclair is not a Patron or Ambassador for the organisation.

In light of Sinclair’s admission of racial abuse, Lord Herman Ouseley, Chair of Kick It Out, has issued the following comment.

Lord Ouseley: “There is too much racism across society currently, with it being even more regrettable and unacceptable when it is perpetrated by individuals who should know better. Trevor Sinclair has accepted personal responsibility for his failings in this regard.

“Trevor has proved to be a popular and successful role model in the past for the next generation of football players and supporters, and will no doubt wish to take the necessary steps to ensure that he never abuses again.

“Kick It Out would offer support and guidance to any individual or organisation which seek reform through training on matters of equality, inclusion and cohesion.”
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 02-01-2018, 04:13 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Weeing in a police car too, nice
Old 02-01-2018, 04:22 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I'm keen to hear Bungalow Biggin's views on this.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and shit on KickItOut, which always seems to happen it events like this.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:27 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and shit on KickItOut, which always seems to happen it events like this.

Why not wait without posting rather than bring it up yourself?
Old 02-01-2018, 04:30 PM

Because he's just cleaning the toilet.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:34 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post

Why not wait without posting rather than bring it up yourself?
Because I'm at work with nothing to do, i'm bored and I like arguing with ignorant people.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Because I'm at work with nothing to do, i'm bored and I like arguing with ignorant people.
No, you just enjoy signalling your virtue when it is not required.

Hate to break it to you but the number of people who would honestly believe KickItOut is made an irrelevancy when a single member behaves hypocritically is very small and they make themselves irrelevant in any sophisticated society through their racism.

But you need to make yourself feel important so knock yourself out, mate.

KoW will likely be along soon to support you in your mountain-from-molehill, virtue signalling ways.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:03 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Are they saying he was being racially abusive because he was questioning if he was being questioned because he was black? Or was he actually being racist towards the officer? It’s not clear from the article
Old 02-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Are they saying he was being racially abusive because he was questioning if he was being questioned because he was black? Or was he actually being racist towards the officer? Itís not clear from the article
It's quite clear, the comments are in the article

He called him a white ****
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
No, you just enjoy signalling your virtue when it is not required.

Hate to break it to you but the number of people who would honestly believe KickItOut is made an irrelevancy when a single member behaves hypocritically is very small and they make themselves irrelevant in any sophisticated society through their racism.

But you need to make yourself feel important so knock yourself out, mate.

KoW will likely be along soon to support you in your mountain-from-molehill, virtue signalling ways.
Virtue signalling? All you need to do is call me a cuck or a snowflake and you'll be right at home with right wing social media nutjobs like Mike Cernovich or Paul Joseph Watson.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
It's quite clear, the comments are in the article

He called him a white ****
Wow, ok I missed that somehow
Old 02-01-2018, 05:22 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting that we are so obsessed with racism that the fact that he was over double the drink driving limit and was involved in a collision where his car hit a woman pedestrian (and presumably could have killed her) go almost unremarked.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:32 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpalace View Post
Interesting that we are so obsessed with racism that the fact that he was over double the drink driving limit and was involved in a collision where his car hit a woman pedestrian (and presumably could have killed her) go almost unremarked.
This, putting human lives at risk is a tad more serious than accusing an officer of racism and calling him a white ****.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Would a white person, who was not a famous ex footballer, committing the same offences and abusing a black police officer, receive the same lenient sentance?

Seems a leniant sentance considering the Palace fan that got done for homophobic abuse got a 500 quid and a five year football banning order.

Two different sets of circumstances. But the Palace fan wasnt driving a car two times over the limit which I thought was considered a serious offence in the UK.

I am not sure the judge was right to laud him for his anti-racism work. I know she said it made the situation even sadder, but to me it seemed a cavaet, an excuse, she was using for what she knew was a lenient sentance.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:00 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
This cant be right. I thought only white people could be racist.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:01 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Would a white person, who was not a famous ex footballer, committing the same offences and abusing a black police officer, receive the same lenient sentance?

Seems a leniant sentance considering the Palace fan that got done for homophobic abuse got a 500 quid and a five year football banning order.

Two different sets of circumstances. But the Palace fan wasnt driving a car two times over the limit which I thought was considered a serious offence in the UK.

I am not sure the judge was right to laud him for his anti-racism work. I know she said it made the situation even sadder, but to me it seemed a cavaet, an excuse, she was using for what she knew was a lenient sentance.
Exactly
Old 02-01-2018, 06:10 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
This, putting human lives at risk is a tad more serious than accusing an officer of racism and calling him a white ****.
I think.had this been a white ex footballer calling an officer a black cont then the headlines would have been about the racism rather than the added offence of driving over the limit. Both are shit things to do no matter what colour you are, but as a top bod in kick.it out , it's grossly stupid .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !