Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Banned by Moderators(Beesty)

kiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
‘Woy’? No sane Palace fan with an ounce of intelligence would be taking the piss out of a speech impediment that belongs to a man who has single handedly turned our season around.
I supplant myself at your altar of sanctimony.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:51 AM
devo

Devo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDevo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteagle View Post
I think you mean "Complimentary tissues"?
Apologies, I stand corrected.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBlind_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteagle View Post
I supplant myself at your altar of sanctimony.
It’s subjugate you thick ****.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I think this attempt at humour falls flat on its face.

I changed the W to an R in the Title. ...It's Roy, the man deserves respect.

I think we can safely close this thread.