Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Everton (A) Saturday 10th February 3pm

Am I correct in thinking this one is set in stone now? I hope so - I can't remember the last time we were at Goodison on a Saturday at 3pm...

If so, when do we expect the cheaper train fares to be available? I've just had a look and they seem jolly expensive.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:44 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Definitely 3pm. I can't imagine any cheaper fares coming up given it's only about six weeks away now. Generally the best bet is to split the journey up somewhere along the way (I.e Crewe).
Old 24-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
You can get to KX up to retford for about £25. Retford through to Sheff and then Sheff to Lpool. Probs cost £50 total. Take you half a day mind
Old 24-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Definitely 3pm. I can't imagine any cheaper fares coming up given it's only about six weeks away now. Generally the best bet is to split the journey up somewhere along the way (I.e Crewe).
All the advance fares were taken up the day the TV fixtures were confirmed.

I had a look at Crewe but that's still fairly pricey. Could try doing it via Birmingham - even go up on Chiltern to Birmingham to make it cheaper.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 02-01-2018, 05:55 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any idea when the Everton tickets go on sale? I have booked flights back for me and my son and want to make sure we get tickets - I think we get a good amount of tickets for this game so tickets should be ok.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:21 AM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Driving from East Midlands Airport to Liverpool (possibly dipping in to Derby briefly) if anyone would like a lift.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:45 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Any idea when the Everton tickets go on sale? I have booked flights back for me and my son and want to make sure we get tickets - I think we get a good amount of tickets for this game so tickets should be ok.
Think we get at least 2k+ and am sure itís 3k. Favourite other premier league ground enjoy. Boozers are ok up there too. Canít remember any names though. Thereís one near the gladyce (sp) street end that letís away fans in.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Ship & Mitre is a good pub near the train station in the city centre for away fans.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Adults £30
Seniors (65+) £23
Juniors (Under 18) £18

Friday 12th Jan 10am - Away ST holders
Tuesday 16th Jan 10am - ST holders and members with 2500+ points
Wednesday 17th Jan 10am - ST holders
Thursday 18th Jan 10am - ST holders and members
Monday 22nd Jan 10am - two per member

Coach travel £27 departing 7:30am
Old 12-01-2018, 11:16 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Don't think it's ever been sold out since we got promoted always been empty seats think bottom bit holds 1700 I've only been in bottom bit so not sure if we have had next tier which would take allocation to 3000.only thing is they nearly all been at night or strange day one got called off late so sat 3 pm could make a difference.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Thought it might be helpful to fans by describing the various seat options in the away section, as there are a lot of seats which are obstructed views.

Just looking at it now on the ticketing site (away s/t phase)

Currently available are blocks LV1, LV2, LV3 and LV4

LV3 and LV4 are unobstructed plastic seats at the very front, LV4 being furthest across (see seating plan below)

These are rows 3-13.

Almost all of Rows 7-13 of LV4 have been 'greyed out' (172 seats). Might be noisy there!

LV1 and LV2 are the wooden seats at the back of the lower tier. These seats are affected by pillars (see photo below)

These are rows A (front) to Q (back)
The very lowest seat number in the away bit is 1, which is beyond the corner flag. In LV4, the furthest seat across is seat number 67. In LV2 (wooden seats) you can be as far across as seat 97)

Seats towards the very back of LV1 and LV2 are particularly poor as they are not just obstructed by the pillars but also by the low ceiling at the back

The seats available so far total circa 1700.

Will be interesting if the Upper Tier blocks (UV1 and UV2) become available. Although there are pillars, these give a good elevated view, and aren't usually made available as we usually only play there at night games and don't need more than 1700.

With it being a Saturday at 3pm maybe we will take a good number of fans this time?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 13-01-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:20 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Don't think it's ever been sold out since we got promoted always been empty seats think bottom bit holds 1700 I've only been in bottom bit so not sure if we have had next tier which would take allocation to 3000.only thing is they nearly all been at night or strange day one got called off late so sat 3 pm could make a difference.
Very true ,remember going up there on a Sunday under Dowie think we took 1,500 ish which isnít too bad and think it was 13.30 or 14.00 ko.
Be great to take full allocation and sell out .
Old 13-01-2018, 10:11 AM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thank you Dorking, very helpful post.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:46 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Very true ,remember going up there on a Sunday under Dowie think we took 1,500 ish which isnít too bad and think it was 13.30 or 14.00 ko.
Be great to take full allocation and sell out .
Yer remember that one it was grand national day before quite a few of us palace had been James Vaughn become youngest scorer I think that day.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:25 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just checked the Everton site and it seems as if the blocks above the away end, in the upper tier, are available for home purchases.

Meaning we have only taken the 1,700 tickets.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by palace910; 14-01-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finally Everton away on a Saturday, might do this one as I’ve never been
Old 14-01-2018, 07:34 PM

NorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNorthernEagle80 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Local one for me, 😜 just waiting for the tickets to go on sale. I've been offered a ticket in a box but would rather be with you reprobates, 😂.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:35 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Just checked the Everton site and it seems as if the blocks above the away end, in the upper tier, are available for home purchases.

Meaning we have only taken the 1,700 tickets.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Same old shit from the club then.

Pathetic.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:37 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Given it's our first Saturday game at Everton in about 20 years I'd have thought we could sell most of a 3000 allocation now we're on a good run
Old 14-01-2018, 10:58 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Given it's our first Saturday game at Everton in about 20 years I'd have thought we could sell most of a 3000 allocation now we're on a good run

The club saving an insignificantly small amount of money on returns is more important than that though clearly. Same old.