Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:04 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
" Banter" as on football forums and the even more appalling loss of Babies is part of anything goes. I do hope that those feel that way inclined of any football team never suffer from loss at any time.
They are the kind of people that dont have or have never had anyone to lose.

Sociapaths really. There must be a well of bitterness going through someone to act and speak like that.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What a horrible human being if the is true what is being suggested. Hope whoever it is gets dealt with. As an aside, did I see last night Zaha having a verbal with Saints fans on the opposite side to the dog outs?
Yes he did. Told them to be quiet. He looked shocked at first.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
We can't get too sanctimonious on this Board. A poster previously of this parish wished death on David Cameron's kids and got not so much of even a slap on the wrist.
Richard?
Old 03-01-2018, 08:28 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Not to mention Cameron being indirectly responsible for many many deaths, the fat faced tax cheating a-hole that he is.
????
Didnt you mean Tony Blair
Old 03-01-2018, 08:36 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Sick if true, sick! Understand passion runs high at football games but ffs.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Not to mention Cameron being indirectly responsible for many many deaths, the fat faced tax cheating a-hole that he is.
You spanner
Old 03-01-2018, 09:46 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
????
Didnt you mean Tony Blair
Him too. But I was replying to a mention of Cameron but some of you forgive heinous acts because of your political leanings. Take a look at yourselves.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We all give it to opposing players but I think most will agree there is line and that West Ham fan whoever he is took it to orbit. Scumbag of the highest order. I donít blame Livermore as I think most of us would have reacted in the same way.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:04 PM

Ogilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would like to think Jake doesn't give a toss what the FA throw at him. Well played matey, that is just far too past the line. I would think he is sleeping easy tonight, not regretting a single thing. To lose a child, that must kill you, bans, fines, do what you want would be my attitude. Does he regret his actions, yes, but only because he wish he'd hit him harder.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:31 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
I would like to think Jake doesn't give a toss what the FA throw at him. Well played matey, that is just far too past the line. I would think he is sleeping easy tonight, not regretting a single thing. To lose a child, that must kill you, bans, fines, do what you want would be my attitude. Does he regret his actions, yes, but only because he wish he'd hit him harder.
Just a shame that he did not get hold of the twat.

This guy should be banned for life.

It seems that its not just millscum that attracts w@nkers.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:46 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
There are tragically some people who should be lobotomised but maybe they have been and that's why they use such disgusting personal abuse. Taking the piss out if someone for a misdemeanor or something silly is not a problem but that is unacceptable. I remember one time sitting outside a cafe having brunch and on table next to us was a family whose child had either downs or some other disability and I saw a bloke at an adjacent table with his young family look over at this child and then pulling faces and doing mocking gestures to amuse his kids. That was purile. I regret not taking him to task over it but it may have enbarassed the fanily with the disabled child or caused a ruck. But there are so many moronic people about who mock the afflicted. There but for the grace of God......

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 03-01-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:00 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally think it is horrible thing to say, I heard something similar at Palace many years ago when Gary Lineker's kid was ill. The terrible thing now days is I don't think football has any lines, abuse is now so bad that basically, at a match, anything and everyone is open to it.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:19 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
We can't get too sanctimonious on this Board. A poster previously of this parish wished death on David Cameron's kids and got not so much of even a slap on the wrist.
That was shocking but not the worst thing said by that particular individual. Dont forget it was only banter.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:03 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
no further action taken by the FA against Livermore, good. Now for the nobhead who made the comments...