Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:46 PM
It's all in the game

gamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
He just needs to bring Lee and Mutch into the program.
Surely even Roy can't work that miracle?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:56 PM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A massive window coming up for Parish and Palace. He corrected his error of appointing De Boer quickly and should be given as much credit for that as criticism for employing him in the first place, as disasterous as the consequences were at the time.

We are now more than than just in touch with other teams, which is what most people would have dreamed of at the start of October. Therefore, Hodgson, the team and the fans would expect the club to address the gaps in the playing squad, and hopefully before the last couple of days of January.

It goes without saying that we are desperately in need of a striker, not just for playing alone, but to put pressure on Benteke to perform, and possibly another one if Wickham shows no sign of coming back to fitness. A centre back is now the next priority with Dann out for the season and Sakho not back for a while. These are probably the 2 most difficult and expensive positions to fill, so I wouldn't be surprised if we try to battle through with the 2 keepers that we have until the summer. Assuming that we keep both of the loanees, squad players - maybe winger, central midfield, right back - would be necessary to add some depth.

Some good recruitment to add to an already decent first team should see us comfortable in May, so a big 3 or 4 weeks ahead.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:06 PM

Simple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
In what way? Back up your statement or get off the pot.

Are you mirroring your username posting meaningless garbage?

Only thing I am jealous of SP about is he gets to watch nearly ever Palace game live. I am jealous of most BBSers for that.

I dont want his hair, suits, car, yacht or ownership of the Club. I am not sure anyone would want the latter.

I like how he comes across on the media and with Palace fans on occasions. A little less of it and an avoidance of twitter would suit me, but others might want to see it different.

I thought his hippity hoppity was funny, and I have no qualms about Brighty being his wing man.

I couldnt be SP because I am not single minded and driven like he is. He is a huge improvement on Mr Brash SJ - he doesnt lie to fans. He doesnt hide anywhere near as much as SJ when things are going wrong. He doesnt eek money out of the Club to build golf courses and enrich himself like RN. And he is not a clown like Goldberg was.

He is probably the best Chairman we have ever had.

He makes mistakes. I just want him to put structures and people in place that takes the load off himself and allows us to compete in areas like the transfer market.

Am I saying something that is unfair here? Or am I dealing with braindead sheep?
and annoyed at just about everything.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple&Stupid View Post
and annoyed at just about everything.
I will answer that throwaway comment when you have backed up the jealous comment.

I may as well be jealous of.....Simon Cowell, JK Rowling, The owners of Man City.

Your comment made no sense. Make me see the sense of it.

I only get annoyed by how a school system in the UK churns out so many people that cant put an argument together, but still feel they have something to say.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:19 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesmeister View Post
Surely even Roy can't work that miracle?
TBF. I dont have MUTCH hope myself. Boom Boom.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I will answer that throwaway comment when you have backed up the jealous comment.

I may as well be jealous of.....Simon Cowell, JK Rowling, The owners of Man City.

Your comment made no sense. Make me see the sense of it.

I only get annoyed by how a school system in the UK churns out so many people that cant put an argument together, but still feel they have something to say.
What a monumental bore you are!!
Old 03-01-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
What a monumental bore you are!!
Another worthwhile comment. Who gave you permission to use a computer?

Are you really so very thick that you cant work out how the ignore function works?

I am so boring, but you still feel the need to post, what a sadsack that must make you.

Bring something to the table shit for brains.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:04 PM

Simple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimple&Stupid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Another worthwhile comment. Who gave you permission to use a computer?

Are you really so very thick that you cant work out how the ignore function works?

I am so boring, but you still feel the need to post, what a sadsack that must make you.

Bring something to the table shit for brains.
Brain dead sheep; shit for brains; structured arguments. Unusual juxtapositions.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:29 PM

It is quite clear why I posted.

We win away to Southampton, which was quite glorious, and someone bumps the thread asking where the SP detractors were.

The run of form under RH is in spite of SPs work not because of it. He takes the credit for employing him, but that does detract from the awful summer and how close he came to cocking it all up.

There was no need to bump the thread in the first place.

The proof in the SP pudding, should he need it - granted, will be in this transfer window, and the painful ground development negotiations yet to come.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:48 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I like his Poll baiting, for what it is worth.

Not sure our chairman should be singling out players from other clubs though - hope RLC is not recalled.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
I like his Poll baiting, for what it is worth.

Not sure our chairman should be singling out players from other clubs though - hope RLC is not recalled.
This is twitter? Pray tell.

This is trial by media favouring the big clubs over the smaller ones I take it.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:06 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Steve P agging Hazzard for yet another dive. Dunno if Chelski will like it - but like SP's chutzpah and Palaceness. Standing up for Wilf.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Tough shit if Chelsea don’t like it, the shit we’ve had this week.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:13 AM

Joeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Steve P agging Hazzard for yet another dive. Dunno if Chelski will like it - but like SP's chutzpah and Palaceness. Standing up for Wilf.
He was talking about Wilshere not Hazard

Winner of the inaugural BBS Ashes Competition
Old 04-01-2018, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Yep, I guessed that must be it.

If he is going to get into twitter fights, put a few of the pundits right on the issue as well. Owen and Keown for starters and anyone that says clever play for the big club players.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:15 AM

He can ask about Bruynes miraculous recovery as well.

They cant ignore him as they do regular fans.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:16 AM

Cpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

We win away to Southampton, which was quite glorious, and someone bumps the thread asking where the SP detractors were.

The run of form under RH is in spite of SPs work not because of it. He takes the credit for employing him, but that does detract from the awful summer and how close he came to cocking it all up.

The proof in the SP pudding, should he need it - granted, will be in this transfer window, and the painful ground development negotiations yet to come.
Roy has worked wonders but can I just point out, he hasn't done anything other than what the majority of supporters have been screaming from the stands for nearly a year.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:

Chill out fella, life's too short
Old 04-01-2018, 12:32 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it could be argued that, for all his mistakes that many on here revel in repeating over and over again, and amongst all the rubble of incompetence, SP has provided RH with plenty of tools to aid him in the great job he's done so far.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Roy has worked wonders but can I just point out, he hasn't done anything other than what the majority of supporters have been screaming from the stands for nearly a year.
Mmmm bringing Sako back as a supersub.