Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-01-2018, 04:18 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Confirmation of the cup match arrangements is still awaited from Sussex Police and B&HFC but details have been updated on the original first post and any changes will be highlighted in italics when applicable but are expected to be very similar to the league game.

Special Train departure times also yet to be confirmed.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Sorry if you've already clarified it somewhere Chris, but can you confirm whether photo ID is absolutely necessary?

Lots of confusion on the other thread. CPFC haven't worded it very well on the website.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I read it as either. Not hugely well written.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I read it as either. Not hugely well written.
I read it as needing both. Just proves how poorly written it was.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:38 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Sorry if you've already clarified it somewhere Chris, but can you confirm whether photo ID is absolutely necessary?

Lots of confusion on the other thread. CPFC haven't worded it very well on the website.
I have asked that very question but still await a response.

Agree that the wording by the club was very poor and many may not have any photo ID on the night.
Equally not clear what qualifies as photo ID. I only have the old paper driving license and my passport has been sent away for renewal so I only have a photocopy or a bus pass.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Farcical.

Thanks Chris.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Very young thick c vnt

I emailed the box office and got a reply in record time.

Straight from the club's mouth:

Quote:
Hi Chris, we have been advised for supporters to take both forms of i.d.’s when possible.

However I believe either one will suffice.

Kind regards

Paul
If everyone prints that off and takes it with them they can't have any arguments!
Old 04-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Champagne Charlie

PC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePC of CP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

If everyone prints that off and takes it with them they can't have any arguments!

Cheers fella, was far too much scaremongering going on wasn't there, so hopefully a little bit of sense has shone through in this whole hideous event.

Those without get on this and let's concentrate on smashing them again
Old 04-01-2018, 05:46 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:

For the second time this season, it doesn't need two threads.
It's just confusing thigs skipping from one to the other.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:48 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Clear as mud then.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Yer just like they didn't argue with the people who had tickets last time.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
For the second time this season, it doesn't need two threads.
It's just confusing thigs skipping from one to the other.
Not sure why you've quoted me. I didn't start or bump the thread.

Moody bugger
Old 05-01-2018, 03:59 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Sorry. I’m rather old and made a mistake with my new phone.
Apologies

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:15 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As punishment Palace are going to trial having the away fans in the Whitehorse from next season.

Old 05-01-2018, 04:18 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
As punishment Palace are going to trial having the away fans in the Whitehorse from next season.

Some of your green squares just disappeared.

Twinned with MK Dons