Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
Watching that footage reminded me how much I loved our orange goal nets but also how much I miss Brian Moore.
What a commentator.
There was a clear foul in the build up. Another example of refs not clamping down on excessive force used on Palace players. COYP

Hdeagle
Old 16-01-2018, 09:32 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
Watching that footage reminded me how much I loved our orange goal nets but also how much I miss Brian Moore.
What a commentator.
Who despite being a Gill had a massive soft spot for us possibly due to us being his local side. Felt sorry for him when he used to come into work as it would take him over an hour apparently to do weekly shop due to his popularity .
Old 16-01-2018, 10:29 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Who despite being a Gill had a massive soft spot for us possibly due to us being his local side. Felt sorry for him when he used to come into work as it would take him over an hour apparently to do weekly shop due to his popularity .
Where did he shop?

I played in the school team at Pickhurst primary school, with his son Simon, who played in goal. I always hoped Mr Moore would turn up and watch him play. But he never did
Old 16-01-2018, 10:52 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
The first time many of us saw him ...

(his archetypal finish is at 1:45)

Air horns too followed by the shout PALACE! Donít hear that much these days.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:22 PM

wordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewordup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Aaargh shit that's very sad, the word legend is used far too often but Cyril Regis is an iconic and legendary figure. Great footballer and so dignified in the face of horrendous racist abuse.

I'm truly saddened to read hear this news. RIP
Yes the man changed many an outdated view. A dignified and extremely talented individual.
Old 16-01-2018, 06:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Where did he shop?

I played in the school team at Pickhurst primary school, with his son Simon, who played in goal. I always hoped Mr Moore would turn up and watch him play. But he never did
Sainsburys locksbottom
CW is a regular, paddy gets seen from time to time as does Ferdinand .