Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 26-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Award winning egg I trust Vince?
AWARD WINNING EGG WAS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED ON FACE
Old 26-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Have to disagree with is. CMS is far better striker than Murray will ever be as his goal record shows. But it's not all about scoring.CMS work ethic and all round game is better.
I don't reckon Murray will cut it at this level and you will soon see how slow he really is. This is a to bigger step up for him i reckon.
Select any page at random and there's another pearl of wisdom from our coastal friends.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:39 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I doubt he will even get Jonnie Williams in training.

There was one of the weed who could see his real talent, I think the quote went:

"Like a puppy chasing a balloon"
Old 26-01-2018, 02:56 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Their football knowledge is on a par with most of those I witnessed in the home ends at the emirates.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-01-2018, 07:28 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Can always be relied upon
Good old spencer
Old 26-01-2018, 07:43 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kaz signs for Sunderland=Sunderland throwing in the towel,preparing for relegation.
Old 27-01-2018, 01:25 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I don't even know who Kaz is. I know he was apparently coming to get us but since the media never mentioned the bloke I figured he can't have been any good.

And of course BHA have a track record of claiming to have the new Ballon D'Or winner, Buckley, KLL, Bruno, the French Messi, CMS etc etc. The only player they never mentioned was Muzza, and we know how that turned out.

Sad *****.
Old 14-04-2018, 07:57 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
You missed him today.
Old 14-04-2018, 07:59 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
You missed him today.
And I was very relieved that Buckley and Bridcutt weren't in the Seaweeds line up today. We would never have held on, if they were.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
And I was very relieved that Buckley and Bridcutt weren't in the Seaweeds line up today. We would never have held on, if they were.
Spanish Dave and Vicente too. Or were they the same person? Who cares.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:03 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has Kaz got us yet?

Someone give us a nudge when he does.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:05 PM
100% CPFC.

Old 14-04-2018, 08:35 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Whither gay icon El Capitano?