Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-04-2015, 09:27 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Davy Klaassen - signs for Everton

Another top product to come from the Ajax academy. Following in the link of Eriksen and Siem De Jong, I think he looks the part at only 22 years of age. He plays in behind the Striker and scores goals, would he be a realistic capture for us? I think given the position we find ourselves in it would be a great opportunity to test himself on a bigger stage.

Maybe it's not a position where we need strengthening as we have a good strength in depth in that area. I do however feel he would be better than all our current options, and it's a position that if improved vastly improves us as a side.

Pardew signed Siem De Jong for Newcastle who unfortunately has been set beck with long injuries. Pardew said De Jong was the most technically gifted player he's ever worked with.

Could be a the type of signing that marks the transformation of the club to that next tier in quality.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 18-04-2015, 09:34 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be a super signing. We need a ball playing midfielder.
Old 18-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
At the extreme end of realistic, probably bound for bigger things than us.
Old 18-04-2015, 09:45 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
At the extreme end of realistic, probably bound for bigger things than us.
I'd say you're right, very extreme end.

Parish wants us to be ambitious, with the potential takeover I see it as possibility without a doubt.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 18-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Here We Go TenInARow User

NorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Klaassen is outstanding, but I feel van Gaal will be sniffing around and he'd probably go there ahead of here, or most other places, because of van Gaal.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:28 PM

Bump, 7 goals in 15 so far this season. As much as we crave a centre forward who can score goals, we just as badly crave an attacking midfielder who can score goals and make things happen on a regular basis. Klaasen will offer some technical class and more support for the striker. Puncheon is 30 in June and Chamakh is 32 next week so it's an area we need to be looking at longer term. With not a strong interest from the bigger clubs maybe now would be our chance and given our current position too.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
He's looked "klass" when I have seen him. Although bit hard to truly judge given some of the opposition in the Eredivisie.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:24 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought this was about the darts player for a sec
Old 05-01-2016, 05:28 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Can he play in the 'Ohl,son?
Old 29-02-2016, 04:32 AM

Scored another two yesterday and a man of match performance.

In the same gam me Henrikson who we've been linked with created the only Alkmaar goal and looked quite tidy technically.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:39 AM

Signed for Everton.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-01-2018, 07:28 AM

Allardyce edging him out the door, we still crave an attacking midfielder of this ilk given Loftus Cheek's injury. A much more welcoming atmosphere, a few Dutch counterparts here already could it work for him at Palace?

Clinton Morrison.