Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-01-2018, 10:56 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Wasn't lying when he said he was good at free throws.
Was actually given 10 seconds less than everyone else according to Chris Grierson!
Old 15-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has the dubious honour of having committed most fouls, 44, in the Premier League this season.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Has the dubious honour of having committed most fouls, 44, in the Premier League this season.
Good

We need a play breaker. Jedi was the same
Old 15-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Wasn't lying when he said he was good at free throws.
Does it piss anyone else off the way Van Aanholt shouts at Grierson to get the ball? His whole demeanour annoys me.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:58 AM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good on him. Taken 44 for the team!
Old 15-01-2018, 11:58 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Good

We need a play breaker. Jedi was the same
Yep, we were lucky to get 'young Jedi'
Old 15-01-2018, 01:56 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Yep, we were lucky to get 'young Jedi'
Indeed.Not as good in the air as Jedi but with the added advantage that he can pass much better
Old 15-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What´s your point, Vanessa?
Old 15-01-2018, 07:14 PM

Craig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCraig666 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure if been mentioned but when Zaha had that little bust up against Burnley when he went into TV camera, Luka ran straight over and got himself in between Wilf and Burnley player and managed to get him away to calm down. Dann never really did that. Zaha is always likely to get silly bookings so that was good work by Luka

Last edited by Craig666; 15-01-2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Spelling of
Old 15-01-2018, 07:15 PM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig666 View Post
Not sure if been mentioned but when Zaha had that little bust up against Burnley when he went into TV camera, Luka ran straight over and got himself in between Wild and Burnley player and managed to get him away to calm down. Dann never really did that. Zaha is always likely to get silly bookings so that was good work by Luka

I noticed that thought it was brilliant
Old 15-01-2018, 07:23 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure if been mentioned but when Zaha had that little bust up against Burnley when he went into TV camera, Luka ran straight over and got himself in between Wilf and Burnley player and managed to get him away to calm down. Dann never really did that. Zaha is always likely to get silly bookings so that was good work by Luka
I think Fosu-Mensah did something similar during the game too.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:28 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Does it piss anyone else off the way Van Aanholt shouts at Grierson to get the ball? His whole demeanour annoys me.
No. You must take shit far to seriously
Old 15-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yup noticed that on the highlights.

Think a Burnley player also came in to have a pop at Wilf too and Luka seemed to front him up to defend Wilf

Finally a proper captain!
Old 15-01-2018, 07:58 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I love the man.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-01-2018, 08:31 PM

glayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineglayzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And so Brighton can wait
They knows its too late as we're walking on by
Their soul slides away
"But don't luka back in anger" I heard you say
Old 15-01-2018, 09:42 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That’s right. Sako also went in to calm Wilf down. Good work from both.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:46 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I don’t like him very much to be honest. Comes across as a right wanker. Hi again by the way.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:56 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
When I saw the thread title I thought of that very upbeat song from yesteryear ‘Hey Mickey’ and thought what a good sound we could raise substituting ‘Luka’ for Mickey
Old 31-01-2018, 12:50 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Saw him doing numerous things today that a captain should be doing and have not been happening with Puncheon or Dann having the arm band.

Looked like he was also working with Hodgson and Lewington also when play was stopped.

Also his corners were better than most, but relinquish that task to Napoleon in the second half.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:25 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Looks like he is asking for help to find his favourite boots. They might be out of production:

To view the link you have to Register or Login