Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
This is pretty much how I see it at the moment. I heard the complaint didnít come from parents or players, yet I donít see a way back for him - innocent or not.
Where did the complaint come from then I wonder? Someone that would have to have been there to witness it, another Palace staff member? WHAT WERE THEY DOING IN THE CHANGING ROOMS LYNCH THEM TOO.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
We live in a world of fear of Paedophiles and Terrorists and this has been created by the media, both exist obviously but it makes everyone on edge and untrusting of others.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:44 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I'm sure any Carshalton High School for Boys alumni will remember fondly the days when one of our teachers, who was actually a history teacher for the most part, would not only supervise the cross country runs, but also kindly stand at the entrance to the showers to ensure we weren't just running under the taps and back out again.

Soap up boys, soap up.
Plus the lincoln biscuits on the dashboard of his car.

N.b i did not get in the car to see these.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:43 PM
mikeb

mikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are we talking about the teacher who used to eat biscuits in class and was on detentions as well second name began with B
Old 04-02-2018, 03:20 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is pretty much how I see it at the moment. I heard the complaint didnít come from parents or players, yet I donít see a way back for him - innocent or not.
Its not right, poor Gary
Old 04-02-2018, 03:21 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
If my P.E. teacher would have insisted on watching us shower, she would have seen 25 little boners.
??
Old 04-02-2018, 03:45 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Unfortunately I agree with you. It is going to be tough to get a job full stop, let alone in football.

Really have to feel for him and his state of mind at this time.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:18 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
??
I think he is saying that his female PE teacher was quite fit.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where did it come from then?!

Coaching staff in the menís game often have a shower after the match. I imagine itís probably as they have been fairly active on the touch line and just prefer to feel refreshed afterwards. Who can forget the story about a stark naked Pulis headbutting James Beattie, after getting out of the shower? He probably still had his hat on though

I feel sorry for anyone in this situation as I believe they youíre innocent until proven guilty. But I cannot see how anyone accused can ever come back from these situations, unless it is subsequently proven beyond all doubt that the accuser has made everything up.

If any investigation results in even a shred of doubt, it seems like an unmanageable situation for him.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:37 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
The words ‘Welfare Officer’ spring to mind and without any further facts regarding the situation, the only conclusion to draw is that club policy has been transgressed.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
My Sunday league under 12s manager was a paedo. Never touched me though, I was a fat kid,
I know I shouldnít have, but I lolíd at that!
Old 04-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I thought I had posted this somewhere but I read 'somewhere' early on that it hadn't been reported by parents or players but the guy responsible at the club for this very issue (is that the Welfare Officer? ) overheard a group of players talking about it. Once he had heard that he had no choice but to investigate, especially in today's environment. The process includes advising the FA and then it ends up all over the press etc etc.

If this is completely innocent, and I have zero information/insight, I can't see why he would be sacked based on 'wanting to shower with team and an inappropriate joke' (as I say if proved innocent). I can see how he will never quite get rid of the stigma that surrounds this today. The publicity of his innocence won't match the inferences in the headlines and these things stick.

The real issue of grooming is a very serious problem (and there is no inference of that here) and there is no doubt that clubs etc should do everything they can to ensure there is no room for it at the club.

If the innocent version is a sacking issue then I would think it leaves the clubs up and down the country with some weird constraints. Didn't Routledge make his debut at 16? Do 17 and 18 year olds shower separately in the same team. Every swimming baths I have ever used would have things to address. Whatever the verdict, I just think it needs some common sense all round and make sure the outcome doesn't result in some unmanageable rules.

The assumption of guilt until proven innocent does seem dominant these days and led by the media.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:42 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post

The assumption of guilt until proven innocent does seem dominant these days and led by the media.
Exactly this. Naming names before there has even been an investigation is wrong. It labels people and leads to lots of "always thought he seemed a bit dodgy" even if he is subsequently proved totally innocent.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:08 AM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m glad the club have acted so decisively from a safeguarding perspective. Historically, decision-delay in such cases has led to some appalling outcomes for young people. There is a national statutory Inquiry looking at such institutional behaviour at the moment.

People working professionally with young people now need to switch on and think about the decisions they take. You simply cannot put yourself in these situations with young people. Whether or not shared showers, changing rooms or other such behaviour has always gone on, just doesn’t cut it anymore as a defence.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I thought I had posted this somewhere but I read 'somewhere' early on that it hadn't been reported by parents or players but the guy responsible at the club for this very issue (is that the Welfare Officer? ) overheard a group of players talking about it. Once he had heard that he had no choice but to investigate, especially in today's environment. The process includes advising the FA and then it ends up all over the press etc etc.

If this is completely innocent, and I have zero information/insight, I can't see why he would be sacked based on 'wanting to shower with team and an inappropriate joke' (as I say if proved innocent). I can see how he will never quite get rid of the stigma that surrounds this today. The publicity of his innocence won't match the inferences in the headlines and these things stick.

The real issue of grooming is a very serious problem (and there is no inference of that here) and there is no doubt that clubs etc should do everything they can to ensure there is no room for it at the club.

If the innocent version is a sacking issue then I would think it leaves the clubs up and down the country with some weird constraints. Didn't Routledge make his debut at 16? Do 17 and 18 year olds shower separately in the same team. Every swimming baths I have ever used would have things to address. Whatever the verdict, I just think it needs some common sense all round and make sure the outcome doesn't result in some unmanageable rules.

Very much doubt he would have been suspended over a conversation that was heard by somebody.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Very much doubt he would have been suspended over a conversation that was heard by somebody.
I would assume having heard it he would then interview them obviously. But It is an answer to how it was triggered because it was reported by player or parents. - which is what was being asked. The caveat from me is that I read this in an early report somewhere but canít remember where now. It was media article rather than a social.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:41 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
If my P.E. teacher would have insisted on watching us shower, she would have seen 25 little boners.
Are you a reboner ?
Old 04-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I think he is saying that his female PE teacher was quite fit.
Yeah, I missed the "she" bit
Old 23-03-2018, 07:25 AM

swanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldswanleyeagle86 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Has there been any further updates on this?
Old 23-03-2018, 07:32 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanleyeagle86 View Post
Has there been any further updates on this?
I think he was expected to be allowed back to work.