Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 46 5.26%
lol 829 94.74%
Voters: 875. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2018, 08:56 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Were the Albion fans going mental?!
His mum drove him home
Old 04-02-2018, 08:56 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
His mum drove him home
No shock there!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 06-02-2018, 09:09 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
His mum drove him home
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 06-02-2018, 09:47 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Big bored smilies as well
Old 06-02-2018, 09:49 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyesEagleEater dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Big bored smilies as well
Obsessed...
Old 06-02-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Obsessed...
Aren’t you ( when you’re not banned )
Old 06-02-2018, 09:55 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Aren’t you ( when you’re not banned )
No...
Old 06-02-2018, 09:58 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes...
EFA
Old 13-02-2018, 06:40 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
brighton425
UNBEARABLY smug seaside twat haven Brighton is to ban ordinary people.

The Sussex town, which had increasingly become an overpriced dormitory for London media workers and grizzled ‘big beat’ DJs, is to take the bold step of excluding anyone who does not have a glaringly flawed personality.

A spokesman for Brighton and Hove Council said: “We have a legion of twats here, mixed with a smattering of normal people, and the two groups were really failing to gel.

“On the one hand you’ve got ordinary worker types struggling with massively inflated living costs, while on the other you’ve got self-styled Bohemians with enormously wealthy grandparents, who somehow reconcile ecological beliefs with consuming vast amounts of cocaine.

“For the sake of the local economy, we want to defuse this tension while keeping the people who want to pay vastly over-the-odds for organic vegetables and taxidermy.

“So the normals can go to the nearest affordable town, which is only 212 miles away.”

Brighton resident Julian Cook said: “When I’m not DJing or ‘shopping local’ I like to chill on the beach. I have a small lifelong family income because my ancestors had a sugar plantation, which I’m fairly sure was run as an ethical workers’ co-operative.

“Basically I’m like a pet.”
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 15-02-2018, 11:33 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Hilarious...
Old 16-02-2018, 07:41 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hilarious...
Fact.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-02-2018, 08:47 AM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Hilarious...
It is isn't it, you're ok though as your one of the biggest twats
Old 16-02-2018, 08:58 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
It is isn't it, you're ok though as your one of the biggest twats
What do you mean 'one of the biggest twats'..? He IS the biggest twat!
Old 16-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Big call that seeing the competition!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 16-02-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Big call that seeing the competition!
Granted he does have competition...BUT swoopygirl has disappeared for now ( until EE remembers his sign in of course), Andy1980 is digging through all the figures to try to prove weeds are better than us, Matbha is just a harmless fool who at least hangs around when its not going so well for them......oh shit completely forgot LONDONER!! Oh well maybe EE isnt the biggest twat, equal first with Londoner then! Not forgetting Stinkypete....(whoever he is)

Last edited by grand aigle; 16-02-2018 at 10:33 AM.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:35 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh I dunno, this Sticky Pete bloke is having a good stab, at it !!

Last edited by Maiden Eagle; 16-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old 16-02-2018, 06:55 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Granted he does have competition...BUT swoopygirl has disappeared for now ( until EE remembers his sign in of course), Andy1980 is digging through all the figures to try to prove weeds are better than us, Matbha is just a harmless fool who at least hangs around when its not going so well for them......oh shit completely forgot LONDONER!! Oh well maybe EE isnt the biggest twat, equal first with Londoner then! Not forgetting Stinkypete....(whoever he is)
Harmless fool lol I'll take.that as a compliment
Old 16-02-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
It's the best you'll get .
Old 16-02-2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
thats how it was meant mat! lol
Like I said, you at least still keep posting no matter what happens to the weeds, all the others run away to mummy when it goes wrong for you. Guarantee Londoner will post on here tomorrow should you beat Coventry (of league 1) in the cup! It will be along the lines of'''OMG did you see that, we're on our way to Wembley yadda yadda yadda! Then he will disappear for days!!
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Game delayed at the award winning gaymex due to train issues.