Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the cricket just now from Adelaide: bloke in this year's home shirt (sitting next to an older guy in a yellow cap if that's you. That said, I do realise that yellow caps aren't exactly rare in an Aussie crowd!)
Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 AM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Seems to be a bloke now attending my gym who wears Palace shorts (Virgin Active Barbican)
Old 13-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
In norwich today
Just spotted a bloke in a yellow neteller away top from 2013-2014 in the centre
I shouted out "2-1!" to him and he smiled straight away even though he had headphones in
Possibly "norwich-eagle"?

Last edited by Reg_Maudling; 13-12-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:25 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fella in Lidls, Cardiff Maes Y Coed Road store. Obviously popped out an 'EAGLESSSS' and got a smile back!
Old 15-12-2017, 04:16 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
saw someone walking through pitt st mall in sydney this morning with a neteller training top on
Old 11-01-2018, 04:16 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I was just watching the ABC World News and there was a segment about the mud slides here in Southern California.

One of the still shots they showed was of a young boy, maybe 10 to 12 years old with fair hair wadding through some mud with a white T-shirt on with a red and blue sash with C.P.F.C. blazed across the front. Also the Eagles badge very prominent on the chest.

I'm wondering if it is the son of a BBS member. I believe there are one or two that may live in the area being affected by these slides.

I wish I could get a screen shot, but I've been unable to find the video again.

Whoever... best of luck to them, and hope they are safe.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:02 AM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
South London & Proud CPFC flag flying next to a motorhome in Los Gallardos Almeria
Old 11-01-2018, 03:56 PM

Hong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bury St Edmunds

Just before Xmas was in UK and passed guy with shirt in Bury St Edmunds. Gave a friendly " Eagles " and got a friendly acknowledgement.

Btw, if you're ever there do the Greene King brewery tour.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:15 AM

PalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crazy to here this was on the world news too. We are trying to get intouch with the family through the club. The shirt was from the US tour in 16 and everyone had to sign up to get the shirt. It was all over the place in news articles.

There's a still here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I was just watching the ABC World News and there was a segment about the mud slides here in Southern California.

One of the still shots they showed was of a young boy, maybe 10 to 12 years old with fair hair wadding through some mud with a white T-shirt on with a red and blue sash with C.P.F.C. blazed across the front. Also the Eagles badge very prominent on the chest.

I'm wondering if it is the son of a BBS member. I believe there are one or two that may live in the area being affected by these slides.

I wish I could get a screen shot, but I've been unable to find the video again.

Whoever... best of luck to them, and hope they are safe.

soon to have a webpage for non social mediaites!
Old 07-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chap with a Palace hat (retro, Glaziers style I think) going into a shop in Oundle, near Peterborough last Saturday morning.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:20 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spotted a lady passing us on the M25 this morning madly waving a scarf at us in the T4(she was driving)
You brightened up a miserable sunday for us.
Old 13-03-2018, 06:46 PM

farfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefarfalpibic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Two .. Yes Two today in Newhaven .... One sash in Lidl.....
One in a Palace track top in Sainsburys....
I know at least twenty EAGLES round here.......
Old 13-03-2018, 07:09 PM

highfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandhighfields is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Last Sunday in the cafe in the Coventry IKEA I spotted a chap wearing a red and blue Palace rugby shirt. We had a quick chat about the disallowed goal, Wilf coming back and injuries in general. A nice bloke.
Old 13-03-2018, 07:31 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see lots of palace shirts in coventry, every time I open the wardrobe ����
Old 03-04-2018, 08:14 PM

twilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetwilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not a shirt but a PTID Crystal Palace FC 1905 sticker on a shop window in the Shambles, at York.

Strange thing is said to my GF that day we are going to see something Palace today as we are everywhere... And we did and we are!

(They must have really strong glue as two attempts had been made to remove it)
Old 04-04-2018, 06:04 AM
wasteman

Ov. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just back from a stint in South America. Was doing a city walking tour in Bogota about 5-6 days ago. Walked past a bloke wearing the the yellow Neteller away kit. I shouted something about his shirt at him, can't remember what exactly.

Which also reminds me I was in Chilean Patagonia around early December doing the 5 day Torres Del Paine hike in my white Mansion away shirt. Got to around half way to a place called Camp Italiano and met an Aussie very briefly who told me he was a fan. We had a short chat but he was hiking the opposite direction to me.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov. View Post
Just back from a stint in South America. Was doing a city walking tour in Bogota about 5-6 days ago. Walked past a bloke wearing the the yellow Neteller away kit. I shouted something about his shirt at him, can't remember what exactly.
Neillo's Son, was this you?
Old 06-04-2018, 07:56 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Young lad( well mid 20s) on a bike bottom of Pier Street opposite China Town in Sydney yesterday ,in last years home shirt, was passed him before I realised.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I keep shouting "Eeeeeeaaaggglllleeeessss" at people wearing Barca shirts.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:08 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
What made me do a double take see post above yours.