Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Les used the word Gayer...
I have reported him.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
It's okay I have a couple of friends that are gayers, I got permission.
Did you get permission from any friends that are not gay but feel obliged to be a voice for gay rights_
Old 09-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Did you get permission from any friends that are not gay but feel obliged to be a voice for gay rights_
Oh the "I'm offended for everyone crowd" they don't need anyone's permission they rush in before anyone has a chance to be actually offended.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I have reported him.
I have ignored your reported post and the one before that.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I have reported him.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:13 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Coastal Palace is letting his looney veil slip in a big way.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Coastal Palace is letting his looney veil slip in a big way.
I’m not sure he’s ever had a veil
Old 11-02-2018, 02:54 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Whats acceptable Maidstone. One of your mates broke a lot of the BBS rules and yet you were comfortable in his posting style
I have been told, you are a faggot? How long have you been in gravy, faggot?
Old 11-02-2018, 02:58 PM

NickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
Well I've reported that one, on the grounds that:
  • don't understand it, but it sounds homophobic
  • I've never reported anybody but I've found the button
Old 11-02-2018, 03:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Perhaps you shouldn’t condemn what you don’t understand? JAT
Old 11-02-2018, 03:27 PM

NickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNickP will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Perhaps you shouldn’t condemn what you don’t understand? JAT
Can if I want.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:27 PM

(this is a trolls thread, ain't it?)
Old 11-02-2018, 03:47 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It sounds homophobic? Thats it?

Go on mods, defend that. No wonder we have lost posters.
Maybe you should give the poster a cuddle.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:50 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Who are you exactly?
Old 11-02-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
It sounds homophobic? Thats it?

Go on mods, defend that. No wonder we have lost posters.
Maybe you should give the poster a cuddle.
Why do mods have to defend it? I've reported it, they only have to defend any actions they take.

Which will probably be none, as they might decide it was merely gravy-ist.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:22 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why do mods have to defend it? I've reported it, they only have to defend any actions they take.

Maybe they will bisto their greatness onto us.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:38 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
You'll roux the day you said that.

I'll get my coat.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Maybe they will bisto their greatness onto us.
Very good.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
You'll roux the day you said that.

I'll get my coat.
French. They eat faggots too. Wonder if 'Gayer' Les does a faggot?
Old 11-02-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:

Have you ever tried a faggot? They are tasty, if a bit salty.
Closed Thread