Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-02-2018, 01:01 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
We need a Big Sam thread to put the boot into. He had his typical dig at the players following a heavy loss yesterday.
This. Seems to go unnoticed by the press. Did it a few times with us and a couple of times already with Everton. Digs his players out all the time in public. Nothing to do with him setting the team up wrong yesterday obviously..
Old 08-02-2018, 08:35 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is all very interesting. I wouldn't mind Rodriguez getting a three game ban.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

This is all very interesting. I wouldn't mind Rodriguez getting a three game ban.
it would be 6 or 7 wouldn't it, that's the precedent that has been set.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I’d rather it be revealed that he wasn’t racially abusive. A short ban to a rival’s player isn’t worth incidents like these in our game.
Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:40 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I’d rather it be revealed that he wasn’t racially abusive. A short ban to a rival’s player isn’t worth incidents like these in our game.
I wasn't passing judgement on him having done it or not done it, just that, if he has done it, it's a 6-7 game ban.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I wasn't passing judgement on him having done it or not done it, just that, if he has done it, it's a 6-7 game ban.
Wasn’t directed at anyone specifically, I would’ve quoted in that case. Just expressing my personal hope for how this enquiry turns out.
Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:07 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You're probably both right. Seems a proper curious incident, all the same.

Did Bong mis-hear him? Is he making it up? Or is Rodriguez a big fat liar?
Old 08-02-2018, 11:08 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe he called him Gaeton 'Pong'?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:

No change of it being 3 games if found guilty.

Talking more like months...
Old 09-02-2018, 12:19 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

If found not guilty Bong should get the 6-7 game ban instead.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:06 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Is it known what was said?
Old 09-02-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

The stakes do indeed seem to be high. Rodriguez, Pardew & WBA are protesting his innocence massively. And if he is innocent, quite rightly so. But if not....
Old 09-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Is it known what was said?
From the clip I saw, it looked as though he was pointing out that he had a stinky breath.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
From the clip I saw, it looked as though he was pointing out that he had a stinky breath.
Is that a joke? Or does Bong genuinely have a breath with a pong?
Old 09-02-2018, 07:16 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
You're probably both right. Seems a proper curious incident, all the same.

Did Bong mis-hear him? Is he making it up? Or is Rodriguez a big fat liar?
The ref put it into his report, so he heard something, or was told something was said, at the time.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The ref put it into his report, so he heard something, or was told something was said, at the time.
This, I suspect. One word against the other.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:21 AM

Optimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for youOptimistic Kev is just too good for you
Could be 5 game ban or more apparently. This could run for a while.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
If found not guilty Bong should get the 6-7 game ban instead.
I think automatic relegation would be better
Old 10-02-2018, 12:39 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Despite playing for Brighton, Bong currently has the best surname in football.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Despite playing for Brighton, Bong currently has the best surname in football.
Michael Gash or Rod Fanni anyday.