Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-02-2018, 08:51 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Mat, in your eyes, us Palace fans are responsible for the administration bought about by an aggressive hedge fund over a debt which was less than a quarter of Brightons debts so can we assume that you weed fans (not you mat, you're man utd) are responsible for all the debts that Brighton have amassed??? Is that what you are trying to say???
Look grand you don't like me which is fine ,in my eyes you fans are not responsible ,and nor are we aggressive hedge fund mmm try bill archer utter ****
Old 09-02-2018, 08:54 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Tell me who you signed under Goldberg. ?
Also you can tell us what happened under Tangoman ?
I expect plaudits from no one.
We were a newly relegated club in good state before Goldberg so don't make out we stayed up because of his spending.As for Jordan ,he was not up to it.Once again are we all responsible for our chairmen and their actions? Easy enough question I would have thought,if yes carry on ,if no then let's hear no more about it.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Look grand you don't like me which is fine ,in my eyes you fans are not responsible ,and nor are we aggressive hedge fund mmm try bill archer utter ****
The difference being that you had a bad chairman and don't stop whinging ,we had two that nearly killed us off but fatso and friends on nsc blame us.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 09:03 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
The difference being that you had a bad chairman and don't stop whinging ,we had two that nearly killed us off but fatso and friends on nsc blame us.
Our chairman was 10 times worse than both of yours OG
Old 09-02-2018, 09:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Our chairman was 10 times worse than both of yours OG
Possibly , but once again my straight question is being avoided. Are we responsible for our owners action? If so then surely you lot are responsible for Archer. Or am I missing something?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 09:12 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Possibly , but once again my straight question is being avoided. Are we responsible for our owners action? If so then surely you lot are responsible for Archer. Or am I missing something?

You've not answered one of my questions.
You class Archer as a hero and if I was one of yours I could see why.
Goldberg and Tangoman invested money in your club and came out poorer for it.
Archer invested 56.25p and came out a rich man.
We've now moved on and are in a great place.
Thank goodness for Sir Tony.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wasting your time, OG. It's all been said before for years, but doesn't fit in with their wank fantasies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
A decent post, but alas factually incorrect in many ways.

Palace's success over the past 30 years or so was built om the foundations of Malcolm Allison's innovative coaching and development of cheap and youth talent. The response to this were amazing crowds and the culmination of Venables' Championship winning team. That Bloye decided to rip the club's infrastructure apart and run off with his pockets bulging is a fact strangely ignored by Brighton fans when they tot up how much money our club owes the world.In fact, their only reference to the Bloye regime is to laugh about Sainsbury's rather than see the parallels between that disgraceful business transaction and their own club's misfortunes that, on the contrary are used like some kind of sackcloth and ashes even to this day.

The club then got back on its feet again in the late 80s again through an inspired coaching appointment, shrewd signings and youth. That Noades then decided to misappropriate the stadium for his own personal wealth, thereby bestowing thesame gift onto his successors is again something that's conveniently forgotten by our seaweed chums.

Equally laughable is that Brighton earnt their way to where they are. Has not Bloom and his family bankrolled them for the best part of 10-20 years? That his family's wealth did not suffer the same fate as the investments of Goldberg and Jordan is neither here nor there. No-one lost more from our two admins than those 2 men, and no-one came to Jordan's rescue with an 'Easy 10 acceptable' rescue package because Noades nicked the stadium. Jordan was seemingly the only person foolish enough to purchase the club without the ground.

Both our clubs' recent histories are full of disgraceful financial shenanigans, but the continuing claim thqt Palace have profiteered in some way is laughable - if anything the club should have prospered more from its foundations. That both clubs are still here to tell the tale should be cause for celebration and relief rather than all this recrimination.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:16 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Are you a MP, answering OG's question with a question ?
Old 09-02-2018, 09:17 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I dont dislike you mat except when you are deliberately being stupid, and the fact that you support man utd. Go and read the post, I didnt say you were an aggressive hedge fund you goon, I said we were put into administration BY AN AGGRESSIVE HEDGE FUND!! If youre gonna reply at least be sensible....your fans blame us for administration when it was nothing to do with the fans, rather like you keep bleating on about not knowing that your goldstone was sold without a fight....well some clown wrote a book..wow!! Had the rules been different back then Brighton would have been in administration as you well know!!
Old 09-02-2018, 09:18 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Who Jordan or Goldberg bought is irrelevant. This accusation by your fans goes back years to when it was all you had to attack us with.Even now in the same division it is the same. Now I couldn't give a shit as I will roll out the same stock answers to this but how are the actions of our owners the responsibility of the fans whereas the actions of Archer apparently are not something you should feel are the responsibility of your fans.
No real answer is there?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 09:21 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Wasting your time, OG. It's all been said before for years, but doesn't fit in with their wank fantasies:
Everything on here has been repeated dozens of times.It does actually all boil down to this though.
Why are we responsible for our chairmens mistakes but they are not for their chairman and his actions? Answer that and we can turn the AFE off and all go home.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Here's another one for you, OG. Save you the effort of talking to a brick wall

Quote:
Honour intact? Why stop there, OG. Not just honour, remember the suffering. Forget the plight of the Jews in WWII, the Kurds in Turkey and Iraq.... Brighton fans had a chairman who asset stripped their club. They had to sit in the rain. Ponchos were worn. PONCHOS WERE SUCCESSFULLY WORN.

So psychologically scarred by these events were they, that they still mock us for losing a quarter of our stadium to Sainsbury's following our own asset stripping, and the lack of further ground development due to similar actions by Noades. They lap up their good fortune and fake elevation through the league but cling on to their past 'sufferings' as if their right, yet still cast dispersions and bemoan the 'luck' of other clubs like the whiny, jealous bitches they are.

Matbha and WHP know deep down that the asset stripping and mismanagement of our club has hampered what would otherwise have been an uninterrupted march of glory for CPFC - far from us having benefitted from it. It is not 'cheating' that has enabled CPFC to endure, it is heart.

Is it heart that has enabled BHAFC to endure? No. When reliant on its heart, the club was on its knees (insert WSU toilets at half time joke here). The only way that club got back on two feet was when it began feeding off the scraps of its Pimp Tony, like the scavenging crack whore it is.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Benevolence personified

You think that's enough OG? Or try again?

Quote:
I know that you know the answer to this already, but Palace's best years of success have been in this context:

Late 70's - superb investment in youth and shrewd low cost signings of experienced/lower league players resulting in promotion from 3rd to First Division, outperforming scores of better financially supported clubs. Dynamic young manager. This was all ripped apart by Chairman Raymond Bloye, who effectively left the club bankrupt.

Late 80's - superb investment in youth and shrewd low cost signings of experienced/lower league players, resulting in promotion from Division 2 to Division 1, FA Cup Final, highest ever position in the League, etc, outperforming scores of better financially supported clubs. Dynamic young manager. It was then ripped apart by Ron Noades, who effectively left the club bankrupt by misappropriating the ownership of the stadium, and causing the club to be bought 'sans Selhurst' by two well meaning, but misguided entrepreneurs.

Our other promotions:
Under Alan Smith - Noades era. Noades never spent anything beyond what the club was bringing in.

Under Dave Bassett/Coppell - Same again.

Under Dowie - 3rd from bottom when he took over. A team of Arsenal rejects and a Birmingham City transfer makeweight stormed the league and playoffs.

All 'big signings' we made were on the back of this numerous promotions to the top flight, and the subsequent cash windfall that this generates. ALL promotions were secured on a shoestring budget compared to what some clubs lay out there.

That Jordan's personal wealth dwindled and he took more and more desperate measures to keep the club running is an irrelevance when it comes to your tiresome ethics. The stadium issue is the only thing that prevented further investment from outside sources. Jordan couldn't sell, and he couldn't invest. At what point did Jordan, or any other Palace owner 'buy' success in the manner you imply?

As has been stated so often before on here, the only effects on this club that administration has brought have been negative. The two administrations have been nothing but a sad marker for the deconstruction of many honest and commendable achievements by the club, rather than a testament to any fake 'bought success'.

I'm glad we've finally cleared that up.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Benevolence personified

More?

Quote:
Would you be so kind as to offset our 'good fortune' with the asset stripping and mismanagement that both preceded and succeeded admin, and recalculate how much more superior we'd have been had we not been hamstrung by unscrupulous and/or incompetent businessmen?

Let's not forget you'd have been even further behind us if the Blooms had let you fall out of the league as your own finances would have dictated. It's almost as if the benevolence of the Bloom family is 'allowed' by Brighton fans to offset the actions of Archer.

It is a pity that the average Brighton fan's hypocrisy doesn't stretch to affording the same courtesy to a club that has suffered at the hands of the likes of Bloye, Noades, Goldberg, Venables and Jordan to varying degrees.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:28 PM
Benevolence personified

We can go all day, never any decent ripostes to date

Quote:
When you complain about the 'airbrushing of asset stripping', why do you conveniently forget the numerous times this has happened to Palace? For every penny the club failed to pay creditors, there was every bit as much taken out of the club. In fact, you seem to revel in one of the worst incidences, the crooked Sainsbury's deal by Bloye.

All of this is ancient history, of course. Without admins, without the exploitation of Goldberg and Jordan by Noades, our club would have been stronger than it was, and is. Our fans and those of other clubs are able to move on. Brighton and its fans, however, wear their historical 'struggles' not only as a badge of honour, but constantly and tiresomely use it as a stick with which to beat their opponents, and a cloak with which to hide their own currently excessive spending beyond their means.

Brighton - the paranoid schizophrenics of football
Old 09-02-2018, 09:29 PM
One Henry Hughton

Basically what I said but with bigger/longer words and sentences.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Benevolence personified

No, OG what you were saying was more about this:

Quote:
Please explain again why our owners are obliged to pay off a previous owner's/dead company's debts? Can they also help themselves to the 8.5m from the AJ transfer to help pay things back? Perhaps give an IOU to HMRC from ITV Digital? Insist that all the money that was embezzled from the club by Bloye, Venables, Noades et al be returned by amnesty and handed over?

If CPFC 2010 had done what you describe as the 'honorable thing' and paid off all creditors in full, this would have involved forking out 20m to Jordan - who you see as cheating his way through his tenure at Palace....

It's a shame that the name of CPFC has been tarnished throughout the mismanagement of previous ownership, but let's be clear here and state that the club itself has suffered through this more than any other 'creditor' over the past 20-30 years.

You can bang on forever in your petty point scoring, faux indignation at our current owners. But your 'anger' is misplaced, and your reasoning short sighted and over simplified. Our owners' decision to proceed as they did (as well as being legally acceptable) was not only prudent for their own personal situations, but also for that of the club. They could of course have handed over the 20 mil to the person who'd pissed it away in the first place... but that kind of financial decision making would surely only lead to further 'miscarriages of justice' when we go bankrupt again?
Old 09-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Benevolence personified

Wankers.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:15 PM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete

Here is the Goldstone. Being taken down "without a fight".
Old 09-02-2018, 11:18 PM

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete