Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:49 PM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hoping local lad Joshua Buatsi goes far as he's a talented young man.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 08-02-2018, 05:34 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
Hoping local lad Joshua Buatsi goes far as he's a talented young man.
Does he support Palace, does anyone know?
Old 08-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
The Groves vs Eubank is an intriguing match, certainly 2 schools of thought as to the outcome.

Groves is technically sound, has a cracking jab and is huge at the weight and could well eke out a wide points win.

Eubank Jnr, whilst only a year or so younger, is the fresher of the two and has been in far less wars, he is growing into the weight however.

Whilst Eubank doesn't have 1 punch knock out power, he has a great engine and murderous uppercuts in his arsenal.

I don't know how Groves makes 12 stone and he has tired late on before.

Its a terrific match on paper, I'm just edging towards Eubank by late stoppage
Old 08-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Check out KSI v Joe Weller.

Great entertainment for an amateur gig. Watch all the build up first. Gets really poisonous!
Old 08-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
The Groves vs Eubank is an intriguing match, certainly 2 schools of thought as to the outcome.

Groves is technically sound, has a cracking jab and is huge at the weight and could well eke out a wide points win.

Eubank Jnr, whilst only a year or so younger, is the fresher of the two and has been in far less wars, he is growing into the weight however.

Whilst Eubank doesn't have 1 punch knock out power, he has a great engine and murderous uppercuts in his arsenal.

Agreed. I'd prefer Groves to win though.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 09-02-2018, 09:54 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Agreed. I'd prefer Groves to win though.
I will also be rooting for groves whilst expecting him to come up just short.

Mind you i can see myself getting on board with Eubank if he wins. It's not like the Haye v bellew fight where i will only feel totally satisfied by a simultaneous ko.

Last edited by scro; 09-02-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:40 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post

What a really great post , itís so Intriguing and and the reason Iím obsessed with this sport. I really hope it lives up to it.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:24 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Great entertainment for an amateur gig. Watch all the build up first. Gets really poisonous!
And to think people complain about the Sky commentating.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:23 AM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Weller is half Brighton fan half Chelsea fan
Old 10-02-2018, 12:10 PM

Stirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Eubank wins this fight......Having watched Groves recent fights I honestly can't see how he wins.......He can't knock Eubank out and Groves doesn't have anything like Eubank's workrate. A young Groves would be a different consideration and closer fight.

Eubank stops him middle to late rounds.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:03 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I will also be rooting for groves whilst expecting him to come up just short.

Mind you i can see myself getting on board with Eubank if he wins. It's not like the Haye v bellew fight where i will only feel totally satisfied by a simultaneous ko.
Iím with you guys, fancy Groves to tire as the fight goes into the later stages,although I fancy whoever wins will lose in the Ďfinalí. Should be a great fight, I canít wait!!
Old 10-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
Weller is half Brighton fan half Chelsea fan

Yep, and you get to enjoy the little mug having his face caved in.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:04 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
Iím with you guys, fancy Groves to tire as the fight goes into the later stages,although I fancy whoever wins will lose in the Ďfinalí. Should be a great fight, I canít wait!!
I think Groves or Eubank beat Smith (should it be Smith as Braehmar wins if it goes to points). Smith has fought nowhere near the level of these two and I think gets found out. But that's the beauty of this tournament that we will find out soon.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:26 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Being from Hove, I hope that Eubank Jr wins. A lot of the public haven’t warmed to him because of all the camaraderie but how boring would sports be without the likes of his Dad?

I wonder if either of them has the KO power at this level, so I’d be surprised if it didn’t go to points and then I’d expect Junior to bring it home.

Buzzing for it!
Old 13-02-2018, 10:12 AM

cpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscpfc50 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls

Hope everyone supports the George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr fight at the weekend (Feb 17th) I will buy via TV Player dot com because they have an offer for 2 fights for £19.95 (need a credit or debit card) (plus you save £6) other fight is Callum Smiths fight the following week. Everyone I know is buying the ITV Box Office PPV event. People are buzzing about this fight. Tell your friends via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat, maybe you could make a prediction video and post it on YouTube. Feel sorry for the Americans they can't watch the fight thanks to Al Hayman who helped block the World Boxing Super Series on TV over there.

Last edited by cpfc50; 13-02-2018 at 10:22 AM. Reason: .
Old 13-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Any bold predictions for the Groves/Eubank bout, cpfc50?
Old 13-02-2018, 12:35 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
I think Groves or Eubank beat Smith (should it be Smith as Braehmar wins if it goes to points). Smith has fought nowhere near the level of these two and I think gets found out. But that's the beauty of this tournament that we will find out soon.
This is my take on it also.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post

Hope everyone supports the George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr fight at the weekend (Feb 17th) I will buy via TV Player dot com because they have an offer for 2 fights for £19.95 (need a credit or debit card) (plus you save £6) other fight is Callum Smiths fight the following week. Everyone I know is buying the ITV Box Office PPV event. People are buzzing about this fight. Tell your friends via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat, maybe you could make a prediction video and post it on YouTube. Feel sorry for the Americans they can't watch the fight thanks to Al Hayman who helped block the World Boxing Super Series on TV over there.
What is wrong with you?
Old 13-02-2018, 12:55 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
A good point about the level of Callum Smithís opponents, but when they have fought quality opposition they have normally lost, Froch,Badou Jack and BJ Saunders as cases in point. Not sure who I want to win outright, but as you say we will soon find out!