Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 09-02-2018, 03:06 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Broken Quest e/w my only other bet.

Please don't peak too soon as I could really do with Kayf Grace bolting in tomorrow...
Old 09-02-2018, 03:11 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Fountains Windfall RIP
Old 09-02-2018, 03:48 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Won't be deserting Brewinupastorm tomorrow, hoping at least for an e/w price.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Betfair Hurdle:
1st pick: Silver Streak
2nd: Spiritofthegames
3rd: Cliff horse aka Bleu et Rouge (will probably win the Coral Cup after all this)
Old 09-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I’ve added Sao in the Fred Winter to my Festival list today.

Probably been brought up before, but hopefully he gets a lenient mark for the Fred Winter after a canter around soon.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:33 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Betfair Hurdle:
1st pick: Silver Streak
2nd: Spiritofthegames
3rd: Cliff horse aka Bleu et Rouge (will probably win the Coral Cup after all this)
Think I have backed Spiritofthegames for the Coral Cup.

Good luck to everyone for their picks in the Betfair Hurdle, fingers crossed
Old 10-02-2018, 11:15 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Think I have backed Spiritofthegames for the Coral Cup.

Good luck to everyone for their picks in the Betfair Hurdle, fingers crossed
Iím very tempted to add Waterlord and Coeur Blimey but trying to show some sort of restraint
Old 10-02-2018, 11:43 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Iím very tempted to add Waterlord and Coeur Blimey but trying to show some sort of restraint
CB probably the best handicapped horse around, at least one of them, just can't jump.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:55 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Fair play on your placed horses, better than any of mine. Think rain ruined all of them
Old 10-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
CB probably the best handicapped horse around, at least one of them, just can't jump.
Dunce of a jockey doesnít help.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:30 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Given up on the betfair hurdle, particularly with soft ground pending.

Can make a case for
Irish Roe
High Bridge
Verdana Blue
Kayf Grace
Waterlord
Kalashnikov
Blue et Rouge
Divin Bere
Moon Racer

That said at the prices im going to chance Spiritofthegames. Handles the soft ground and drop in trip may suit. Will no doubt Tricast the above horses in various combos.

Barters Hill tomorrow antepost at 8s now looking good with the card cutting up.

Had Spiritoftheganes and a few quid on Kalashninov at 12s so turned a profit on a horrible day
Old 11-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Looks like Tizzard has them turned around a bit.

Vision Des Flos looking like he was supposed to all along.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:54 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Gilgamboa got N. Carberry out of trouble there big time.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Gilgamboa got N. Carberry out of trouble there big time.
I'm struggling to put my finger on Burning Ambition after that.

Did he stay?

He'll be better on spring ground, but I'm not hugely sure about Cheltenham being perfect for him.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
I'm struggling to put my finger on Burning Ambition after that.

Did he stay?

He'll be better on spring ground, but I'm not hugely sure about Cheltenham being perfect for him.
Me neither. Not a race I would look at until the day either in truth. Always preferred the Aintree one myself.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:09 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Could really do with Folsom Blue winning the next.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Me neither. Not a race I would look at until the day either in truth. Always preferred the Aintree one myself.
Do what I did last year.

Check the jockeys, back the best one at the biggest price.

Cry as Balnaslow and Derek OíConnor donít get up the hill and finish 5th when your slip says 50/1
Old 11-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Could really do with Folsom Blue winning the next.
Need Baie Des Iles myself.

Backed Folsom Blue LTO over hurdles, canít help but think heís been aimed at this as well.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Saver on Red Devil Lads but i can’t see him getting the easy lead he likes with Thunder and Roses in there, think he might be very handy today (prepares to eat words)
Old 11-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Well in Jam.

Blinding ride by Kennedy again.