Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:21 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Thats Boro now failed to score in 4 of their last 5 games.

The Pulis effect.

Bamford up front probably isn’t helping matters.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 04-02-2018, 08:21 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Thats Boro now failed to score in 4 of their last 5 games.

The Pulis effect.

Bamford up front probably isn’t helping matters.
The only ‘new manager bounce’ is in his hair
Old 24-02-2018, 08:18 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
@CraigHope_DM
wow, 3-3! Callum McManaman equalises for SAFC in stoppage-time (96th minute!) then runs into the Boro dugout and cocks his ear to Tony Pulis, his former WBA manager. An act for which he is booked.

@CraigHope_DM
Tony Pulis responds with... "He was disappointed when he was at West Brom because I didn't pick him. He went to Sheff Wed on loan & they didn't pick him. Now he's here & they don't pick him."

@CraigHope_DM Chris Coleman responds with... "I thought he was running to me, that was a bit embarrassing. I got blanked. I didn't know the history between them."

Old 24-02-2018, 08:26 PM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
@CraigHope_DM
wow, 3-3! Callum McManaman equalises for SAFC in stoppage-time (96th minute!) then runs into the Boro dugout and cocks his ear to Tony Pulis, his former WBA manager. An act for which he is booked.

@CraigHope_DM
Tony Pulis responds with... "He was disappointed when he was at West Brom because I didn't pick him. He went to Sheff Wed on loan & they didn't pick him. Now he's here & they don't pick him."

@CraigHope_DM Chris Coleman responds with... "I thought he was running to me, that was a bit embarrassing. I got blanked. I didn't know the history between them."

Quality!