Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 24-02-2018, 08:08 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman View Post

Scotland deserved that. Just like on balance you just about deserved to beat us (Wales) two weeks ago, phantom try or not.

Enjoyed that. My very late, very Scottish grandad apparently scored a try at Murrayfield in the mid 1930 for Glasgow University, so they're my 2nd team. Those green bellends can do one though.
BHA-like
Old 24-02-2018, 08:17 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Conspiracy. The Welsh whined and whined to get World Rugby to reverse their bullshit non try and sent up Nigel 'Clattenberg' Owens to administer a biased performance.

I'm especially puzzled my the second time we burst through them to score, did Owens decide that tackling the ball carrier wasn't allowed? Taffy wanker.
Decision didn't look,right to me either but Scotland would still have won. England were just poor today.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:01 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
BHA-like
Yeah because everyone picks Scotland as their glory hunting second team.

That's gone spectacularly well for 25 years plus.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:09 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
P S. Go cry into your Barbour jacket you rosy cheeked Rupert mug.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Decision didn't look,right to me either but Scotland would still have won. England were just poor today.
That decision was perfectly correct. The other one, not so.

But whining about decisions does kind of deflect from a dreadful performance.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Not sure Scotland or France are that scary tbh.

Hard to see past England, even with the injury issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I suspect for Ireland to win they will need to complete a grand slam as I simply do not see them winning on points difference if England lose a match elsewhere.
Any tips for next week, Allders? Just so I can back the other horse.

(P.S - Is there another topic that you know even less about?)

Old 14-03-2018, 07:42 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am living in denial, England did not compete in six nations this year....
Old 17-03-2018, 01:39 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Blimey what's happened to the Scottish team?

EDIT: Italy try ruled out for a dodgy knock-on!

RE-EDIT: Italy have scored another try!
Old 17-03-2018, 01:40 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
24:12
Old 17-03-2018, 08:45 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So England finish fifth! What odds would you have got on that before the Six Nations?
Old 17-03-2018, 10:07 PM

I personally enjoyed Wales somehow winning one of the shittest games of rugby I've seen in a quite while earlier.

I can only assume that someone may have bunged Francois Trinh-Duc a few Euros pre-match in a brown envelope.

Well done Ireland. Completing a Grand Slam at Twickenham on St Patrick's Day has got to be up there.

England in 5th place eh? Ouch...
Old 18-03-2018, 11:49 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Congratulations to the scummy Irish.