Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-02-2018, 01:05 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
RIP Simon. Far too young.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 04-02-2018, 09:35 AM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groinstrain View Post
So sorry for your tragic loss; me and CP98 have loaned our STs to you guys for tomorrow’s game. We know how much it means to you; we’ll be joining the 36th min applause from home.x
That is so lovely of you.

Today is going to be tough but the family will draw strength from you guys and the club.

Thank you so much for all your support.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:14 AM
not quite so junior

gregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Such sad news....rest in peace Simon
Old 04-02-2018, 09:37 PM

sam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behindsam bater will leave the TV and the radio behind
I have only just seen this and are in shock.

I went to both Oak lodge and Langley Park with Simon.

As normal lost contact with him when I went to work...RIP Simon top man!
Old 04-02-2018, 09:50 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't know him, but so pleased that this got carried out in the 36th minute

Thoughts are with the family, RIP Simon
Old 04-02-2018, 10:01 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks to everyone for making this happen today. It was an emotional moment that the family really appreciated.

Simon would have been blown away.

The support of our fellow fans has been awesome
Old 05-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
Thanks to everyone for making this happen today. It was an emotional moment that the family really appreciated.

Simon would have been blown away.

The support of our fellow fans has been awesome
I was glad to hear so many people joining in. I always worry that whenever such a suitable moment is proposed, that something will happen on the pitch at that time and cut across the tribute.

In this instance, in true Palace style, nothing on the pitch detracted from this tribute.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
With my complete respect to Simon Tweedie, I think it's time to unstick this thread.

RIP Simon.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:56 PM

Thank you for all your support.