Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 20-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gauntlet match was good last night for the hour Rollins was in it. Got a bit stable after that but solid enough.

Shame we all know Reigns is a lock for Sunday.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:01 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Gauntlet match was good last night for the hour Rollins was in it. Got a bit stable after that but solid enough.

Shame we all know Reigns is a lock for Sunday.
Agreed. Ran out of steam once Rollins lost, but picked up again at the end. Rollins must have been knackered though!
Old 21-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Agreed. Ran out of steam once Rollins lost, but picked up again at the end. Rollins must have been knackered though!
When he was the champ, he had the most matches of any wrestler in WWE. Remember that one PPV where he had to do back-to-back title defenses. They don't call him Crossfit Jesus for nothing.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
they've got Gallows and Anderson vs Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel on the pre-show. Not sure why this match is happening at all, except to fill time before the main show.

One of the rumour sites mentions how they will put Braun vs Miz for the IC belt at Wrestlemania. They've really missed the peak with Strowman, haven't they!

Keeping Lesnar as the champ part-time has messed it up. It means if Strowman wins and if they want him to move up to face Lesnar or, let's face it, Reigns going forward, then he'd have to lose the IC belt to someone. Unless they did a fatal 4-way or something then it takes away from Strowman.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I'd heard that they would be feuding Miz with Balor for the IC belt.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:00 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I'd heard that they would be feuding Miz with Balor for the IC belt.
That would be good I reckon.

Bit of a disappointment the Elimination Chamber for me.

I think Rhonda Rousey will have to step up her mic skills
Old 26-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So let me get this straight, triple h just sold more for being hit by Rousey than he’s ever done for anyone else?
Old 26-02-2018, 09:44 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
John Cena didn't look too strong, not a great way to build for the Undertaker.

I know it is a big match but Seth Rollins would be a great opponent for Taker rather than Cena.

Kurt Angle would be good as well but he will be partnering Rhonda now
Old 26-02-2018, 10:48 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
So let me get this straight, triple h just sold more for being hit by Rousey than he’s ever done for anyone else?
You can say that lol
Old 27-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
John Cena didn't look too strong, not a great way to build for the Undertaker.

I know it is a big match but Seth Rollins would be a great opponent for Taker rather than Cena.

Kurt Angle would be good as well but he will be partnering Rhonda now
They are making Cena seem like a has-been at the moment. Losing on Raw, eliminated early at the PPV, going on about failure on this week's Raw and coming across desperate while looking for a Mania match.

I bet they are phasing him out, and he's looking away from wrestling too, but he's also still their biggest name.
Old 27-02-2018, 04:31 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hate the booking. You're right Cena is being made to look a loser, rumour is that he will challenge for Nakamura's No1 contender spot at Fastlane and lose there as well. It will lead to fighting Taker at Wrestlemania. The thing is it a lose/lose booking.

If Cena wins it is a another loss for Taker who is beaten by someone on a losing streak. It does little for Cena as well as it is Taker on his last legs.
If Taker wins he beats someone who has not been performing well.

They should have Cena on a massive win streak and the story be about can Taker still beat the best.
Old 27-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 27-02-2018, 05:13 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Such a great photo!

I reckon Cena/Taker will be a career vs career match. Make it seems as clear as possible that Taker is done.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 27-02-2018, 07:03 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
They are making Cena seem like a has-been at the moment. Losing on Raw, eliminated early at the PPV, going on about failure on this week's Raw and coming across desperate while looking for a Mania match.

I bet they are phasing him out, and he's looking away from wrestling too, but he's also still their biggest name.
Cena is a company man and I heard he is injured, so this could be his way out ticket...
Old 27-02-2018, 07:05 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Love the expression on Angle's face. Nice one
Old 12-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Returned.

Not enjoying Fastlane. Seems like the crowd feels the same. It's like they have rushed angles to put as many people into the matches at WM as possible.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Strange build for Mania, not long to go and there quite a few established names with no program of yet..

Not seen it, but predictable sounding b show last night.

i think the numbers will improve when they go back to dual branded PPV's post mania.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:00 AM

Fastlane was pretty good considering. It was a great main event.

The problem with the shows before Wrestlemania is that they are way to predictable. There was not a single bout where the outcome was in doubt.

Having been luke warm in the Cena/Taker match (I'm a huge Taker fan since he debuted), I really enjoyed Cena's promo on Raw
Old 14-03-2018, 07:29 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Strange build for Mania, not long to go and there quite a few established names with no program of yet..

Not seen it, but predictable sounding b show last night.

i think the numbers will improve when they go back to dual branded PPV's post mania.
Brock V Roman has been in the wings since last mania. The rest is actually very average
Old 16-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Panty Organizer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
The backlash to WWE’s decision to name the first Women’s Battle Royal at WrestleMania in memory of The Fabulous Moolah met with immediate backlash online, due to long-standing allegations of abusive behavior by the Hall of Famer (real name Mary Ellison) toward her students and performers who worked for her Girl Wrestling Enterprises.

Fan and insider concerns about honoring Moolah at the April 8 event in New Orleans, the biggest show on WWE’s calendar, reached ‘Mania’s sponsor, Snickers, via letters and a petition on Change.org which reached over 10,000 signatures. In a statement to Wrestling Inc., Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, the parent company of Snickers, said:

“We were recently made aware of the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc’s (WWE) decision to honor a former wrestler during the upcoming WrestleMania 34 event. As a principle-based business that has long championed creating inclusive environments that encourage and empower everyone to reach their full potential, this is unacceptable. We are engaging with the WWE to express our disappointment.”

While they didn’t attribute the change to the message from their high profile marketing partner, a short time later, a WWE representative gave the following statement to Pro Wrestling Sheet:

“After further consideration, we believe it’s best to proceed with the name ‘WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.’ What remains most important is that this historic match is part of WWE’s unwavering commitment to the Women’s Division.”