Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-02-2018, 10:51 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Needless change.

Still, we're just customers.
edited for accuracy.
Old 16-02-2018, 10:57 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post

But they should provide the option to view loyalty points of existing family and friends as that is indeed very useful when planning ticket orders.
And for pub boasting about who has the most Parish points in your group and is therefore the better Palace fan. This will ruin a good 5 minutes of our pre match conversations/arguments in the boozer before heading to the ground.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:32 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The supporters trust had a meeting with the club on Wednesday and friends and family was one of the questions they were going to ask about,I was told there would be a report on the trust website haven't checked myself yet.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:05 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Hope they sort this out.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 17-02-2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:21 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got this reply from the Box Office:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this option has been temporarily removed from the website to enhance the security on our supporterís accounts.

Our system provider is currently working to improve the security of this option and once this has been done we hope to add this option back to the website.

In the meantime supporters can still link new supporters to their friends and family by contacting the box office over the phone or via an email.

You can also book tickets for supporters already linked by clicking on the match/event you wish to attend.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It does now make it a bit tricky when buying away tickets not knowing how many loyalty points your F+F have.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:23 AM
53 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I'm sure it would be possible for them to provide an option where you could view the loyalty points for people on your friends and family list, without being able to add new people to the list. If enough people ask for that option, they might make the effort to provide it.
Yes good point. I can see the problem in being able to add anyone to your F+F list, but I can't see any issues around knowing how many loyalty points your F+F have got.
Old 27-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
This is a farce of a club, it really is.

Make sure you contact the box office on the premium rate number as well so the club can make a couple of quid.

If they're going to piss about with the system, they could at least change their poorly designed webpage to show the correct information.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-03-2018, 11:00 PM
mott eagle

mott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmott eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
This is a farce of a club, it really is.

Make sure you contact the box office on the premium rate number as well so the club can make a couple of quid.

If they're going to piss about with the system, they could at least change their poorly designed webpage to show the correct information.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Ridiculous now I can't see how many points my son has or wife has or all my friends and family got. I'm really starting to get pissed off with box office and way they treating us.
Can't tell us why we can't renew st's
Change away season Tkts terms and conditions without consultation
Change website without consultation
Keep annoying the loyal fans with the shit we have to put up with week in week out they can do 1 soon
Old 02-03-2018, 01:03 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yes it is very frustrating not being able to see loyalty points of friends and family but also not able to find their client reference numbers when needed for tickets. Fortunately i have most of my group and a rough idea loyalty points but use it to check before ordering tickets
Old 06-03-2018, 01:22 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mott eagle View Post
Change away season Tkts terms and conditions without consultation
What conditions have they changed?

Absolute joke that you canít see how many points your f and f have got.
Adding a friend is overly complicated as well now.
I swapped a series of emails before the bloke who Iíve sat next to for 18 years could be added.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:41 PM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Is this change in preparation for GDPR?
You have the change the way you manage people's contact details to such a degree under the new GDPR regulations this is more than likely the reason.

Essentially the onus is on Fan A to allow their data to be shared with Fan B's on-line account and the club cannot share this information without Fan A's permission, whilst i appreciate this is hugely inconvenient, it makes sense under the new regulations.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinmk View Post
You have the change the way you manage people's contact details to such a degree under the new GDPR regulations this is more than likely the reason.

Essentially the onus is on Fan A to allow their data to be shared with Fan B's on-line account and the club cannot share this information without Fan A's permission, whilst i appreciate this is hugely inconvenient, it makes sense under the new regulations.
Um I am pretty sure the way that data is currently shared complies with GDPR I have not added anyone for ages but I believe that I had to add the person in order to do that I have to have the permission of the person as they need to provide me with their client numbe4 and address therefore giving consent.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 11-03-2018, 04:05 PM
XXVII

Doris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A friend was trying to add me to his f & f but had to supply my email address before he could purchase my ticket.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:35 AM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As usual, it's not so much the changes they make but the way they do them. I've always thought it was a bit dodgy.

It's good they're making it more secure but why not stick some helpful text on the screen explaining it.

This club is unbelievable amateurish.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:20 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is there a way to see how many Loyalty Points your mates have now at all? I assume ringing up the box office won't tell you..........?
Old 12-03-2018, 03:22 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Is this change in preparation for GDPR?
If they are saying it is for security then that is not a bad guess.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:28 AM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Is this back up and running?

To add someone what do you need?

Just tried client reference and postcode?

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 27-03-2018, 10:42 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
They also appear to have got rid of the option to login using client ref, name and postcode
Yep got rather anxious on Sunday when renewing season tickets on line . Most decent business inform their ‘customers’ if changes are having to be made !

Last edited by aj4england; 27-03-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:07 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_CPFC View Post
Is there a way to see how many Loyalty Points your mates have now at all? I assume ringing up the box office won't tell you..........?
Could ask your mates to tell you?
Old 27-03-2018, 06:03 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Just checked my points and they’ve not increased despite buying season ticket for 18/19 and it being listed - anyone else in same boat , have they cancelled the first years .?