Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 47 5.25%
lol 848 94.75%
Voters: 895. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 PM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Was it you that reported me?

If so, hope you die.

If not, hope you die.

No-one reported you. You requested your post to be deleted because you are a spineless piece of shit with no conviction in what he says. You are a joke in real life and on here. Sad little nobody who thinks he is somebody on these forums, but doesn't say boo to a goose in the real world.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 05-03-2018, 11:14 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
No-one reported you. You requested your post to be deleted because you are a spineless piece of shit with no conviction in what he says. You are a joke in real life and on here. Sad little nobody who thinks he is somebody on these forums, but doesn't say boo to a goose in the real world.
This is one real request I did make...hope you die soon!
Old 06-03-2018, 07:19 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
Speaking of which one of your lot thinks it’s cool or witty to name himself after the aforementioned murdering ****.
I told a non-football-interested friend about this a couple of weeks ago. He thought my moniker was hilairious. I don't understand why you don't LIKE it.
Can't please everyone I suppose.

https://youtu.be/7ps5t5jYg3s

Last edited by Hitler; 06-03-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:28 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I want to know where all the Brighton went to a couple of months back. I know that correlation isn't causation but could it have been because they weren't scoring any points?

What gobby fickle weakling trouser ferrets they are

(matbha excused, he's taken it properly)
Old 07-03-2018, 02:39 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
I told a non-football-interested friend about this a couple of weeks ago. He thought my moniker was hilairious. I don't understand why you don't LIKE it.
As soon as you mentioned friend my bullshit alert rang.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 07-03-2018, 02:42 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I doubt if you have any friends (or a bird from Croydon).
Old 07-03-2018, 03:03 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I want to know where all the Brighton went to a couple of months back. I know that correlation isn't causation but could it have been because they weren't scoring any points?

What gobby fickle weakling trouser ferrets they are

(matbha excused, he's taken it properly)
I've been ever present since 2006.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
I've been ever present since 2006.
Same here Wigman

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 07-03-2018, 04:27 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Same here Wigman
2010 , apart from the times when you have disappeared for months because you lost.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 07-03-2018, 04:40 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
2010 , apart from the times when you have disappeared for months because you lost.
OG cant admit it, but spending so much time around here, he's long since lost the 70s/80s hate.... As much as he tries the odd "you played really well" or "you're doing OK" betrays his Henry Hughton loving banter........ I guess in a few years when he retires to Eastbourne or Worthing , he may even pop along to the Amex. Just needs coaxing out of the closet for that important first step, the rest is all there.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
But how will he get a ticket at the sold out mega-stadium?
Old 07-03-2018, 08:11 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Same here Wigman
What about the 2013 playoff.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:31 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Your "friend" is as simple as you. Whilst your username is deeply insulting to the people who were affected by the holocaust, it will never be considered as unpleasant as you are (to both Palace and Brighton fans). Do us a favour and pop off to Mumsnet with some misogynistic shit and you will get so much more of the attention you so cravenly desire.

Last edited by Pidster; 08-03-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Hitler is a twat
Old 08-03-2018, 11:54 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
But how will he get a ticket at the sold out mega-stadium?
I think they give special dispensations if you support another team.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:38 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
As soon as you mentioned friend my bullshit alert rang.
He meant Goebbels.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:50 PM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same here Wigman
Notwithstanding your hard drive problems.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
WELL DONE CHRISSY HUGHTON. MANAGER OF THE MONTH AWARD.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

Old 09-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

WELL DONE EVERYONE

Old 09-03-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
WELL DONE CHRISSY HUGHTON. MANAGER OF THE MONTH AWARD.

Comes from a family of good guys.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 AM

Kiss of death. Here's hoping those are the last points he gets you.