Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:41 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
That's a pretty unfair assessment of Joel ward. Since Hodgson came in, all the defenders have done reasonably well with the exception of Hennesy. If we go down it's because wilf hasn't played the greater part of the season and we don't have another wilf to fill the gap.
Joel Ward is a very reliable defender. We stayed up in previous seasons by being rock solid in defence and countering. Under RH the style has changed. Anyway, this is a thread about PVA. And he doesn't deserve it to be de-railed as he is performing with aplomb.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:59 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having one solid full back and one attack minded one allows a team (like ours) with limited resources to play a lop-sided formation with one wide winger and an inside forward. We can't afford one fullback with the all-round game, let alone the 4 you need.

This balance shouldn't be ignored.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Maybe he thinks he can make the WC this year
Old 08-03-2018, 05:56 PM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA's getting better & better, very impressive the other day. There was a time when he looked dodgy & unsure but now he's bang in form. Kick the sh*t out of 'em!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:13 AM

sibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
love watching him play at the moment... seems to want make things happen going forward almost every time he gets the ball. really happy we kept him in January. =)
Old 11-03-2018, 08:40 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Scored and gestured for everyone to go again. Benteke would have stood there cupping his ears.

PVA is showing the desire that I don't think he had early this season. Can see him scoring a few more.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:51 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
He's certainly proved the doubters wrong.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Play him up front!
Old 11-03-2018, 09:18 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He's certainly proved the doubters wrong.
Opinions were based on what and how he was playing.

As they are now.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:21 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
He's a funny player - much better going forward than he is defensively. I think he'd be better on the left side of midfield. But he's now making more of a contribution than he was for the first half of the season. Long may it continue.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
He's a funny player - much better going forward than he is defensively. I think he'd be better on the left side of midfield. But he's now making more of a contribution than he was for the first half of the season. Long may it continue.
I agree but I think we should be grateful of his defensive qualities because Schlupp cannot defend to save his life.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:41 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
I agree but I think we should be grateful of his defensive qualities because Schlupp cannot defend to save his life.
I always thought Schlupp was the better defender but Schlupp is a funny player - he is very good one game, as he was against the mancs, but then he was very poor yesterday.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:01 AM

MonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cannot fault his commitment at all. Has really stepped up imo. Perhaps hes a bale type player that needs to be converted to a more forward role? Did I really just make a comparison of PVA to Gareth Bale
Old 11-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Optimistic! ��
Old 11-03-2018, 10:29 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMunch View Post
Cannot fault his commitment at all. Has really stepped up imo. Perhaps hes a bale type player that needs to be converted to a more forward role? Did I really just make a comparison of PVA to Gareth Bale
Man City wanted him for a reason....................
Old 11-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Great going forward, shocking defensively. He’d probably do well somewhere like Man City as a squad player, where usually for 90% games they are in charge.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:13 AM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think he is proving many wrong. Hes showing commitment, passion and quality. Its just not the last few games hes been like this since he came back into the side. He has been fantastic and knows how to finish a goal scoring opportunity.

Well done PVA and keep it up youve proved me wrong.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:34 AM

smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
He's probably the best finisher in our squad
Old 11-03-2018, 11:35 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I like him.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did well with the volley on the edge of the box as well. Play him up front!