Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
I never saw a 'Print at home' option when buying the bundle and my order summary under 'purchase history' shows 'Delivery Option -Ticket Postage'.
Maybe one purchase possibly can't generate two e-tickets possibly?
My order summary says 'There was no delivery for this transaction'.

Fk knows.

I think you're probably right, in that the site can't deal with 2 e-tickets in one transaction and that all 'bundle tickets' will be posted.

Maybe...
Old 07-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
My order summary says 'There was no delivery for this transaction'.

Fk knows.

I think you're probably right, in that the site can't deal with 2 e-tickets in one transaction and that all 'bundle tickets' will be posted.

Maybe...
Without wishing to bore people shitless, i've just tried another dummy run for BHA/LCFC tickets and there was definitely no option for 'print at home' tickets.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:26 PM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Without wishing to bore people shitless, i've just tried another dummy run for BHA/LCFC tickets and there was definitely no option for 'print at home' tickets.

Cool.. I usually get tickets sent out and thought I forgot to change from print at home option
Cheers
Old 07-03-2018, 09:32 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Just gone back through my last few years of purchase history and any 'Bundle' I've ever bought is showing as 'Postal' and I'm a confirmed E-Ticket man so looks like there is only the postal option?
Old 08-03-2018, 04:21 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
No joy with the website today either, they e-mailed and asked me to call whilst at 0 queue number and to their credit I had the bundle booked in 3 minutes . Anyway, cheers for your suggestions guys.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 08-03-2018, 06:09 PM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Just gone back through my last few years of purchase history and any 'Bundle' I've ever bought is showing as 'Postal' and I'm a confirmed E-Ticket man so looks like there is only the postal option?
Yeah. Just got email back from club. All tickets will be posted out
Old 16-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Remaining tickets now on sale unbundled.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Brighton anticipate bringing 9 coaches to the match, which are expected to be parked in Whitehorse Lane, up from Park Road. This may affect traffic along Whitehorse Lane causing some delays.

Palace supporters however will have restrictions on leaving the stadium:- Whitehorse Lane end supporters will be required to exit via Sainsbury’s Gates X and Y. There will be no exit available through Gate A.

Palace supporters exiting from the Arthur Wait and Holmesdale stands by Park Road will be required to turn right from the exit. There will be no wall, other than a possible police cordon.

...More at To view the link you have to Register or Login
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 20-03-2018, 07:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
"We're just going to buy some chips, officer."
Old 20-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
"We're just going to buy some chips, officer."
I hope you enjoy them.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:14 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Brighton anticipate bringing 9 coaches to the match, which are expected to be parked in Whitehorse Lane, up from Park Road. This may affect traffic along Whitehorse Lane causing some delays.

Palace supporters however will have restrictions on leaving the stadium:- Whitehorse Lane end supporters will be required to exit via Sainsbury’s Gates X and Y. There will be no exit available through Gate A.

Palace supporters exiting from the Arthur Wait and Holmesdale stands by Park Road will be required to turn right from the exit. There will be no wall, other than a possible police cordon.

...More at To view the link you have to Register or Login
I trust the Met police have worked out a 90 minute 'kettled' tour to introduce the Brighton lads to the delights of South Norwood....
Old 20-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
I trust the Met police have worked out a 90 minute 'kettled' tour to introduce the Brighton lads to the delights of South Norwood....
and the Sussex and Kent and Thames Valley and all the other forces that were there at Br*ghton and wanted a bit of overtime.
Old 24-03-2018, 03:07 AM

Eaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How many tickets do they have?
Old 24-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here

Within the ground half of block V and half of block U in the Arthur Wait stand will be kept empty to form a stewarded sterile line between away and home areas.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 25-03-2018, 04:57 PM
18 years for 3,670 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How come this isn't sold out when Leicester and WBA games are ?
Old 25-03-2018, 07:37 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why if the Brighton fans are being held back can we not walk to our cars and the train station the direct route and be long gone before they leave.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:39 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Have we played them at home since the infamous wall? Holding the home fans back whilst letting the away fan go was possible the worst decision ever made. I think they should just let every one out at the same time just like any other match. I leave by the bottom exit next to the away every match and have never seen any problems no matter who the opposition is. The only PL away ground where there are any restrictions on fans mixing is WBA so we won't have that problem next year.

Old 25-03-2018, 08:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Have we played them at home since the infamous wall? Holding the home fans back whilst letting the away fan go was possible the worst decision ever made. I think they should just let every one out at the same time just like any other match. I leave by the bottom exit next to the away every match and have never seen any problems no matter who the opposition is. The only PL away ground where there are any restrictions on fans mixing is WBA so we won't have that problem next year.
Stoke?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 25-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Stoke?
You are totally free to walk out of the away 'compound'' at Stoke if you wish, we always go there independently by car and park at the Harvester, and there is never any issues (although it might be a bit hairy this time if we send them down)

Old 25-03-2018, 09:11 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could be quite hostile with what is riding on this.

They are everything to dislike about modern day football their own fans begging Eden Hazard to hand over his shirt at home!