Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysSpy View Post
You've got that very wrong.

Giving someone your email address is simply that. It does not mean they have consent to use it in any way they wish. That's really the whole point of the sodding thing.
Not at all. If I've already given consent for you to send me promotional emails, you don't need to seek that consent again. It already exists.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 24-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Finding out that someone you have welcomed in to your house used to play for Brighton..
Was he there to fix your thermomix?
Old 24-05-2018, 07:39 PM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Navy blue SUIT black. Navy blue CHINOS brown.
Is the correct answer
Old 24-05-2018, 07:49 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
So what colour shoes would you wear with a navy blue suit ?
No brown in town.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Well nobody's perfect

northernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weednorthernsouler is AJ vs the 'weed
Women who (face) make -up on the commutoid trains 0700am -0800am.
I don't mind quick bit of rouge and lip-stick but honestly some ladies are on the full mask-jobs taking 20-30 mins.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
I feel your pain. Well, mine actually.

It has just taken me 40 minutes to walk what normally takes 15, and I had to get 2 people to help me stand up earlier.
Yeah, I can remember my first joint too

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 24-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
No brown in town.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-05-2018, 09:11 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
Pulling/tearing a muscle in your back, just walking down a step. I don't understand how nature designed us in such a way that a slight pull totally incapacitates you, how the feck are we meant to escape predators !

I donít think people who donít suffer back pain realise how painful and limiting it is when you have a spasm, especially in the lower back. Iím a very positive and happy person in life but it really gets me down as seems to take ages to heal and everything you do is a real task and effort.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:31 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Celebrity Juice. Is this what my grandfathers fought for? Typical ITV shit.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Celebrity Juice. Is this what my grandfathers fought for? .
No.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Things that annoy you

Itís suddenly occurred to me that i used to be in possession of a football signed by a Palace squad in the 90ís.

When i younger, the next door neighbours son was friends or had a friend who was friends with a Palace player. He told me he could get my football signed so i gave him my ball and waited patiently. I remember it talking a bloody long time but, true to his word, he returned me my football with Palace players signatures all over it AND it was addressed to me!

The annoying part, I cannot remember which squad/year, although i think Lombardoís signature was on there, and i have ******* no idea where the ball is.

Writing that has just reminded me that i once got Dean Gordons autograph, which is also lost.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:56 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Itís suddenly occurred to me that i used to be in possession of a football signed by a Palace squad in the 90ís.

When i younger, the next door neighbours son was friends or had a friend who was friends with a Palace player. He told me he could get my football signed so i gave him my ball and waited patiently. I remember it talking a bloody long time but, true to his word, he returned me my football with Palace players signatures all over it AND it was addressed to me!

The annoying part, I cannot remember which squad/year, although i think Lombardoís signature was on there, and i have ******* no idea where the ball is.

Writing that has just reminded me that i once got Dean Gordons autograph, which is also lost.
Had a signed shirt with everyone from either our 07/08 or 08/09 squad. Not exactly the glory years, but still pissed at myself for misplacing it.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:34 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Was he there to fix your thermomix?
If I explained why said ex-player was in my house then your love of the Thermomix dig would be superceded...
Old 25-05-2018, 08:47 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"easy peeler" satsumas that don't peel easily. Lying bastards.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finding empty Juice cartons in the fridge... the (recycle) bin is 2 steps away
Old 25-05-2018, 11:32 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernsouler View Post
Women who (face) make -up on the commutoid trains 0700am -0800am.
I don't mind quick bit of rouge and lip-stick but honestly some ladies are on the full mask-jobs taking 20-30 mins.
You didn't write to the metro about it did you? Letters page today full off women having a go at someone for writing in to complain!
Old 25-05-2018, 01:03 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysSpy View Post
You've got that very wrong.

Giving someone your email address is simply that. It does not mean they have consent to use it in any way they wish. That's really the whole point of the sodding thing.
He hasnít got it wrong because with both examples the continuing contact meets GDPR.

Someone has already subscribed to your emails - they have your consent.
Someone is using your service, you can contact them about that service.

The problem I think for a lot of companies is there systems simply havenít been recording effectively how/when consent was given, so even where it may be legitimate they donít have it on record and are basically now ****ed.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Brown shoes.
No no no no and no again

No brown in town
Old 25-05-2018, 01:09 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex View Post
Finding empty Juice cartons in the fridge... the (recycle) bin is 2 steps away
teenagers?
Old 25-05-2018, 01:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
teenagers?
Along with empty toilet roll holder, yogurt lids left on the arms of sofa, lights left on, An interpretation of Everest made from clothes on the bedroom floor etc, etc......