Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-09-2018, 02:44 PM

Poacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spanish sports paper AS reporting this morning that UEFA looking to reduce number of players over 21 clubs can loan out (at some point) to eight. Current leading scorers Atalanta 77 Chelsea 40. All subject to my mediocre Spanish of course but that would sort out the stockpiling business model.
Old 14-09-2018, 03:22 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher View Post
Spanish sports paper AS reporting this morning that UEFA looking to reduce number of players over 21 clubs can loan out (at some point) to eight. Current leading scorers Atalanta 77 Chelsea 40. All subject to my mediocre Spanish of course but that would sort out the stockpiling business model.
Would be brilliant news. Not just in terms of Chelsea but for football as a whole.
Old 14-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That would certainly reduce the stock piling and probably spread the tallent around the premiership.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:22 PM

Poacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoacher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On just about related 'bad' news, it looks like the Girona v Barcelona La Liga fixture is going to be played in Miami. Free flights for Girona season ticket holders and extra allocation for reverse fixture being talked about. Precedent for 'game 39' looming.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:42 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Start Max in his position we don't need Ruben Loftus cheek..
Max Meyer is not really suited to that role. he has no pace or power. I think he will be in the Cabaye role surely?
Old 14-09-2018, 07:50 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
Max Meyer is not really suited to that role. he has no pace or power. I think he will be in the Cabaye role surely?
He said same position, not same role.
He looks very well suited to being a narrow left sided midfielder. Don't think he played the deep central midfield role in Germany, so not proven there as yet. Roy may have something else in mind for him, we'll see.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
He said same position, not same role.
He looks very well suited to being a narrow left sided midfielder. Don't think he played the deep central midfield role in Germany, so not proven there as yet. Roy may have something else in mind for him, we'll see.
Yes he did
Old 15-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
On just about related 'bad' news, it looks like the Girona v Barcelona La Liga fixture is going to be played in Miami. Free flights for Girona season ticket holders and extra allocation for reverse fixture being talked about. Precedent for 'game 39' looming.
That’s when I will give up on football completely
Old 15-09-2018, 10:28 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bring it on , much quicker to get to Miami than it is to get to most Palace away games by club coach
Old 15-09-2018, 11:27 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
We now have Kouyate and Meyer who have/will take over from RLC and Cabaye.
Unless on loan he’s going to cost us a fortune.
He’s shown glimpses that he’s a good player, but anyone who watched him for England this week wouldn’t rush to go and buy him. I also think he “looks after himself” far too well and doesn’t put his body on the line. I’d rather have the Meyer/CK/Jimmy Mac attitude in the camp.

Also we are so light up top at the moment, with or without Benteke we need another striker. Ayew is only a short term fix IMHO.
You must seriously underestimate Cabaye as a player, because the job he done for us still hasn't been replaced. And I'm hoping that Meyer is the man to do so. To have a player who can take off the pressure and show a bit of composure to retain possession when things get frantic is huge. Particularly for a club like ours where there's sides who will be happy to sit further deep and allow us to take the game to them.

Kouyate as good as he is with his strengths is in no way near a replacement for Cabaye. He'll provide versatile cover for us and stiffer competition for Luka.

Playing with Schlupp and Townsend has lost that balance we had in the system last year. They're naturally wider players and McCarthur isn't the creative midfielder we need in the middle of the park to make things happen. Zaha and Townsend as the front two seriously stretched opposition teams last season which allowed the likes of RLC and PVA to really find the spaces to hurt sides.

RLC was imperative to our success last season, I hope we're doing all we can to make it happen.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-09-2018, 12:57 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
RLC picked up injury in midweek , not available for Chelsea this weekend .
Old 15-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
You must seriously underestimate Cabaye as a player, because the job he done for us still hasn't been replaced. And I'm hoping that Meyer is the man to do so. To have a player who can take off the pressure and show a bit of composure to retain possession when things get frantic is huge. Particularly for a club like ours where there's sides who will be happy to sit further deep and allow us to take the game to them.

Kouyate as good as he is with his strengths is in no way near a replacement for Cabaye. He'll provide versatile cover for us and stiffer competition for Luka.

Playing with Schlupp and Townsend has lost that balance we had in the system last year. They're naturally wider players and McCarthur isn't the creative midfielder we need in the middle of the park to make things happen. Zaha and Townsend as the front two seriously stretched opposition teams last season which allowed the likes of RLC and PVA to really find the spaces to hurt sides.

RLC was imperative to our success last season, I hope we're doing all we can to make it happen.
Where do I say I underestimate the loss of Cabeye?
If you bother to read my post correctly I said have/will. No one has even been fit enough yet to start a game so how can they be judged.
Try and read first before you post.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:55 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
Set up Wilf's goal from the hole RLC played in.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I think we miss RLC more than Yohan. At least, we did today. Perplexing about the use of subs, though.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:10 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Was he injured today?
Old 16-09-2018, 01:02 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Chelsea have really pissed this lad around

Needs to hand in a transfer request Jan 1st before another year passes him by.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:14 AM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

4min 40 onwards
Old 16-09-2018, 11:21 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
He will be back here in January, sure its why we left a loan spot open for him, and we will sign him permanently in the summer.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:24 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
He will be back here in January, sure its why we left a loan spot open for him, and we will sign him permanently in the summer.
My dream
Old 16-09-2018, 11:53 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
IF we can afford him, i'm guessing Chelsea would want around 30m for him