Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-07-2007, 04:31 PM

Coulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
United Kingdom Interpol District
Direct Communications Unit
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF

INTERPOL ONLINE CRIME'S WATCH DEPARTMENT

A very nice day to you,

It is most alarming that despite the increasing rate of online fraud no agency has made a move to bring these criminals to justice.They send emails to innocent hard working individuals with entising proposals to lure them into getting reaped-off their hard earned income.Statistics show that just in 2006 alone the British government lost over 26.7million pounds to these frausdsters not to mention whats been lost worldwide.

We at interpol choose to take a stand against online theft.We have funding from the British government and are in association with the American Money Laundry Agency(A.M.L.A) and European Economy Commission (E.E.C).We are most fit for this attack on online crimes due to our worldwide operations.We have a 24 hour team of agents and renowed hackers capable of deciphering the precise location and information of these fraudsters.How can we continue to say crime does not pay when a man can sit behind a computer and reap someone else who went out to work of his or her money and at the end of the day he or she goes scot-free.If nothing gets done about this more and more people including our young ones will get into it untill it would no longer be safe to open your mail box and read your emails.

We imploy you to help us bring these criminals to justice.If you have lost money in anyway to a scammer,fraudster,individual online or have received money related proposals via email in whch you feel suspicious about please contact the head of our online crimes department Agent Kent Walter via

Email:interpolagentdesk@yahoo.co.uk
Phone Number:+447045719386
Phone Number:+447045720155
Fax Number:+447005805418

He will inform you on the necessary steps to take to beat these criminals at their own game,our services are free.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED:

1.You payed for a service or services that was never rendered.

2.You were notified you won a lottery and after paying for a delivery or a bank to bank transfer you never heared from them or you were asked to pay more yet again .

3.You were asked to activate an account with an online bank and never got your money after activation.

4.You applied Online for a loan from a finance boosting company and payed the upfront fees but never got the loan.

5.You were involved with someone you met on a dating site or maybe in a chatroom and as soon as you fell in love he/she started demanding and you never heared from him or her after sending some money.

WHAT TO DO:

Proceed to contact Agent Kent Walter with the earlier given contact information.

Please do not esitate to report an online crime wherein your money was stolen from you,the time range is no barrier.These fraudsters should not be left free,they should be used to set an example to the world at large that really 'CRIME DOES NOT PAY'.These criminals will not just rest after stealing from you,they will continue to reap off more and more innocent individuals as yourself and get sophisticated in their methods untill they get caught.We are here to make sure that happens.

NB:PLEASE REFER A FRIEND OR LOVED ONE TO US WHO GOT SCAMMED AND THOUGHT HE HAD NO WHERE TO GO.

OUR SERVICES ARE FREE

INTERPOL ONLINE THEFT AWARENESS TEAM

Mr Allan Stylz
Old 17-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like this one:

Subject: My new guy's phallus is enormous, and my mouth is tiny.

By: Buford L. Morse

Virgins always whizgiggled at me and even blokes did in the public toilet!
Well, now I whizgiggle at them, because I took M eg ad ik
for 3 months and now my penis is greatly bigger than usual.
Old 17-08-2007, 10:56 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC_flake
rings hurt meant gave, know nurse bare straw maam frame eyes falls haste, vi mabel able maybe ah.
leant spot kings nasty, turn top axisv hut lower shes ball kneel cork, walls dark your gable needs.
pair grew when boom, hroar pail flat shine folly key boot ball doorv, of court fan red hedge.

nest cover flies break, ball brain
pet dust deep keeps, gold mint.
Can I use that as song lyrics?
Old 21-10-2007, 02:39 PM

Coulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineCoulsdon Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Wong Kee Toh?? yeah right

Hello,

My name is Vincent Wong Kee Toh, a Branch Manager of a bank in Malaysia, I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. A deceased customer of mine who shares the same last name as yours died as a result of a heart related condition on the 11 November 2002. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 at “2.30 P.M. ET as reported on To view the link you have to Register or Login

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by this late customer before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by my bank where this deposit valued at $24 million dollars is lodged. I have been directed by the Board of Directors of my bank to issue a public notice or contact the next of kin as soon as possible, otherwise the account will be confiscated

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of this my late customer, since you have the same last name with him. With this arrangement however, the proceeds of this account can be paid to you, then on that note, we can share the amount on a mutually agreed upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as this my late customer next of kin will be provided and arrange by me and my position as the Bank Manager guarantees the success of this transaction. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from every breach of the law.

However, if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I will appreciate if you keep this matter extra ordinary confidential what ever your decision, while I await your immediate response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

Best regards
Mr. Vincent Wong,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!
Old 21-10-2007, 02:44 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Meet The Boss - Warnock in Redhill

Click here for More details

And Some Players... - Thursday 25th October at the Redhill Belfy Shopping Centre

Click Here for further Details

If you do not wish to receive further emails then you can let us know by replying to info@cpfc.co.uk
Old 22-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hallo buddy
she'll be licking her lips when you flop your salami out
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Flavien farrell
Old 22-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighbury Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A man is trying a very unusual way to propose to his girlfriend. He wants people to forward an email to as many people as possible and he hopes that it will eventually get to his girlfriend. Details here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here is what he wants people to send by email:

You could help me a lot to spread my proposal to Mary – it is important that it is distributed as widely as possible so that it eventually reaches Mary. If you would like to support my proposal to Mary, please send the following text by email to a lot of people Smile

------------- SNIP (email text end) ---------------

WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS, PLEASE HELP TO DISTRIBUTE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE!

For a long time I have tried to find a special way to propose marriage to my girlfriend Mary, whom I know for five years now. I wanted it very special, romantic and memorable, something our grandchildren would still remember.

And here is my idea: I will send out the proposal to Mary to 50 complete strangers, people I don't know - hoping, that they will forward my proposal to as many people as possible, which in turn forward it etc. And some day, I hope, it will reach Mary, after it has travelled a very long way. I know, it will take a long time and I am quite nervous…

From the poem MY Mary will know immediately that the proposal is for her.

I have created a homepage ( To view the link you have to Register or Login ) where you can find the current status of my quest. You can use the homepage to check if the proposal has already reached Mary (in that case it is not necessary anymore to forward the mail).

Once the proposal has reached Mary, I will put a note on these pages. Also I will publish there how many people have read the proposal so that everybody can see how far it has spread and that it is getting closer to Mary.

And of course you will find there what I am waiting for most: Mary's answer! I can't tell you, how nervous I am… Will she accept my proposal? Will she like the unusual way how she got it, through the hands of thousands of messengers all over the world?

Please cross your fingers for me! And please - help me by sending the mail to as many people as possible, to help it spread, so that it eventually reaches Mary.

And here is my proposal:

Mary, please forgive me, as you know English is not my native language. And I am not a poet. But I mean it from my heart.

My angel,

Five years ago, I will always remember the day When fate made us meet, blissful Alaskan moments in May Earth spun around us and a journey began Love, warmth, happiness, enough the years to span.

The longer it lasts the more grows our bond And with 80 still - of you I will be fond Whatever happens, I will stay at your side Through good and bad, together let us stride

No second with you was ever wasted
You are the sweetest I have ever tasted
We have spent so many years - why not a life?
Mary, will you marry me - and become my wife?

Mary, if you have received that and have recognized me, then give me a sign so that I can continue with the romantic part of my proposal…

------------- SNIP (email text end) ---------------

Old 24-10-2007, 09:43 AM

jrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejrnicholson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think they must have the wrong person...

"Did you always wanted to have an average penis and average women? We doubt that. So we are here with our offer.
Mega means "great". And our product MegaDik makes your penis simply great!
Take it and find pleasure in your new successes in bed!
You.ll be so amazed...

MegaDik is your fortune!"

however this bit looks interesting;

"2007 Cricket World Cup: Sri Lanka vs South Africa Group E
first win of the Euro campaign. Northern Ireland came this through the diplomatic channels and make the score 2-1. Both goals scored for Ireland were by David Healy, who has scored 5 in his past two games. The win pushes
$121.6 billion mostly for the ongoing efforts in Iraq Footage of all 15 British sailors and marines have been
in Tal Afar a day after approximately 50 people die in only 32 seconds remaining in regulation. Washington was
released. expected that PQ leader Andr Boisclair may be forced "
Old 24-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Postal Scam

Can you circulate this around especially as Xmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam:

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service)suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a premium rate number). DO NOT call this number, as this is a mail scam originating from Belize.

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £15 for the phone call. If you do receive a card with these details, then please contact Royal Mail Fraud on 02072396655 or ICSTIS (the premium rate service regulator) at To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure how true this is but.....
Old 23-11-2007, 03:31 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I found the title of this recently received spam tres amusing:

'Spectrum Shoes Fire Sex Bee Hat Bridge'
Old 23-11-2007, 05:49 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I dont get ANY spam. Am I unpopular?
Old 23-11-2007, 06:04 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
looks that way
Old 23-11-2007, 08:07 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
'Spectrum Shoes Fire Sex Bee Hat Bridge'
Think I've got some of their early albums.
Old 23-11-2007, 09:35 PM
has jumped ship.

I'm sure you have mate
Old 23-11-2007, 09:52 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Is there any way to stop all those spam emails
Old 20-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Jack Bauer

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF US$52.5 MILLION (FIFTY TWO MILLION,
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY).

I am Dr.Sheik Alhassan., a member of the Federal Government of Nigeria Contract
Award and Monitoring Committee in the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Sometime ago, a contract was
awarded to a foreign firm in NNPC by my Committee. This contract
was over invoiced to the tune of US$52.5M. U. S. Dollars. This
was done deliberately. The over- invoicing was a deal by my
committee to benefit from the project. We now want to transfer
this money which is in a suspense Account with NNPC into any
Overseas Account which we expect you to provide for us.

SHARE: -

For providing the account where we shall remit the money into,
you will be entitled to 25% of the money, 70% will be for me
and my partner while 5% has been mapped out from the total sum
to cover any expenses that may be incurred by us during the
course of this transfer, both locally and international
expenses.

It may interest you to know that a similar transaction
was carried out with one MR. PATRICE MILLER, President of Crane
International Trading Corp. of 153 East 57th St., 28th floor,
NY10022, TEL: (212)-308-7788 AND TELEX: 6731689. The deal was
concluded and all covering documents were forwarded to MR.
MILLER to authenticate the claim. Once the funds ($31,990,000.00) were
transferred, MR. MILLER presented his Bank with all the legal
documents and remitted the whole funds to another Bank Account
and disappeared completely. My colleagues were shattered, as
such opportunities do not come all the time.

I would require the following: -
1. Your Company's Name,Address,Tel.&Fax. Numbers.
2. Your Bank Name, Account Number and Address where the money will be
remitted.

The above informations would be used to make formal applications
as a matter of procedure for the release of the money and
onward transfer to your account. It does not matter whether or
not your company does contract projects of this nature described
here. The assumption is that your company won the major
contract and subcontracted it out to other companies. More
often than not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated
fields win major contracts and subcontracts to more specialized
firms for execution of such contracts.

We have strong reliable connections and contacts at the Central
Bank of Nigeria, as well as the Federal Ministry of Finance and
we have no doubt that all the money will be released and
transferred if we get the necessary foreign partner to assist
us in this deal. Therefore, when the business is successfully
concluded we shall through our same connections withdraw all
documents used from all the concerned Government Ministries for
100% security.

We are ordinary civil servants and we will not want to miss this
once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich. We want this money
to be transferred to the overseas Accounts for us, before the
present Democratic Government starts Auditing all Federal
Government owned Parastatals.

Please contact me immediately through email whether
or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will
enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this
deal. But where you are interested, send the required information
aforementioned herein through email, as time
is of the essence in this business.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Sheik Alhassan.
Old 21-10-2008, 09:11 AM

Kenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
A top team of Brìtishh scientists and medicaal dôctors havê worked to develop the stateê-of-the-art Penis Enlargemënt Patch delivery system whích automatically increaasêss penis sizeê up to 3-4 full inchess.

The patches are the easiest and most effectivé way to increase your pëeñis sizë.

You won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensivé and very painfüull surgeryy, use any pumps or other devices.

No one will ever find out that you are using our product.

Just apþly one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will stàrtt noticiñgg dramatiç results.

Millions of men are taking advantage of this revoIutionary new prodùct - Don't be leftt behiind!

Old 21-10-2008, 09:12 AM

Kenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Are you unlucky in finding a perfect wife?
Maybe you should try your happiness here To view the link you have to Register or Login and choose a fantastic Russian lady that will love you with all her heart and soul.
Better hurry you have lots of portfolios to check.
Old 21-10-2008, 09:12 AM

Facing a love-making problem? We will solve all yout problems in few minutes.

Old 21-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Ransom
A top team of Brìtishh scientists and medicaal dôctors havê worked to develop the stateê-of-the-art Penis Enlargemënt Patch delivery system whích automatically increaasêss penis sizeê up to 3-4 full inchess.

The patches are the easiest and most effectivé way to increase your pëeñis sizë.

You won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensivé and very painfüull surgeryy, use any pumps or other devices.

No one will ever find out that you are using our product.

Just apþly one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will stàrtt noticiñgg dramatiç results.

Millions of men are taking advantage of this revoIutionary new prodùct - Don't be leftt behiind!

F*** me Bri, what happens if you put 10 on?