Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 14-03-2011, 10:24 AM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Posting a picture

I'm trying to post a picture of the great Neil Shipperley taken on Saturday thats in my PC.

Everytime I try and load it I get this message

Shipps 12 March 2011.jpg:
Upload of file failed.

Any ideas why and what I can do?

Ta.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

movingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behind
try shrinking the file size here buddy:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-03-2011, 10:32 AM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingForward
try shrinking the file size here buddy:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cheers.
The pic is now loaded and here To view the link you have to Register or Login

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:19 PM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
test
Old 12-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravity
So what you're saying is that shipps is too big to fit and needs to be shrunk first.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why can't I seem to post pictures anymore, it looks like google changes the url. How do we get around that?

ACAE
Old 09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
on the up

JAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
on the up

JAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 09-06-2011, 08:27 PM
on the up

/
on the up

on the up

]
on the up

#