Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-10-2005, 02:06 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Clints 100 goal countdown

Along with Aj and Dougie all 3 could hit the 100 mark this season.

Clinton sits on 77 goals, needs 23 more.

So........

Old 28-10-2005, 02:13 PM

Eagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEagle123 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Re: Clints 100 goal countdown

Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
Along with Aj and Dougie all 3 could hit the 100 mark this season.

Clinton sits on 77 goals, needs 23 more.

So........

I think a countdown for the Doug would be more appropriate as he now only needs 3. Unless of course there is already a thread on this then I appologise and will shut up.
Old 28-10-2005, 02:15 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
nice one
Old 28-10-2005, 02:38 PM
The invisible poster

Mickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMickey Gilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A very real possibilty that our squad next season will have three strikers with 100+ goals for the club. Can anyone remember any other club having that? Or will this be some sort of record?
Old 28-10-2005, 02:43 PM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jon Macken

99 to go!
Old 28-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Halfwayline
Jon Macken

99 to go!

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 28-10-2005, 02:49 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
wayne andrews

100 to go

Taxi

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 28-10-2005, 03:02 PM
gull_palace1

gabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screengabors trousers has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
LOL

Old 28-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
What's AJ on? (71 I think....)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-10-2005, 03:16 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
What's AJ on? (71 I think....)
try looking at the AJ 100 countdown thread

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 28-10-2005, 03:32 PM
senior palace fanatic

gabor_the_great is playing for a contract
doesnt he only need 22????

bottom of the page

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-10-2005, 06:17 PM
not quite so junior

gregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
that would be awesome if all 3 do it this year and get us promotion.
Old 28-10-2005, 08:16 PM

3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.3rd_Lion has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Quote:
Originally posted by Halfwayline
Jon Macken

99 to go!
Made me chuckle
Old 28-10-2005, 08:45 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Would be great to get them all on 100 goals. I think Clinton will get his before AJ and after Freedman. But it would be awsom if they all had 100 goals

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 28-10-2005, 09:41 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
The clever money is on Darren Ward slamming 98 more in this season IMHO.
Old 29-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Old 29-10-2005, 04:08 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Yes clint on the scoresheet again

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 29-10-2005, 05:07 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
22!
Old 29-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Magnificent moustache

the elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I believe that after todays goal Clint is actually on 79 goals so he only needs 21 more. 69 of his tally are League goals.
Old 30-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by the elusive k
I believe that after todays goal Clint is actually on 79 goals so he only needs 21 more. 69 of his tally are League goals.
22 according to the 'bible' of such stats soccerbase

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Loved his goal celebration yesterday