Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-07-2018, 05:54 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Pant wetting is the most tedious saying on this site.
I suspect the alternatives for most peoples opinions on here would be slightly stronger so perhaps you should be grateful.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:58 PM

Pete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Pant wetting is the most tedious saying on this site.
If the shoe fits...
Old 24-07-2018, 06:04 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
I suspect the alternatives for most peoples opinions on here would be slightly stronger so perhaps you should be grateful.
The comment wasn't even aimed at me. I'm just saying it's lacking in creativity and originality. Very dull.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:05 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
If the shoe fits...
Oh Pete, my old friend. Your posts are right up there on the tedious list. Keep up the good work.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:12 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Watching training video , there was no sign of Dann , Benteke or Jach . Wickham was there but not in action with rest of squad . So many areas in squad looking threadbare , centre back Sakho Tomkins Kelly , midfield worrying with no RLC or Cabaye , forwards only Sorloth currently fit and is he ready yet ?
Well sp did say he was planning for championship, much easier to sell the assets and build a stand then. Same old palace
Old 24-07-2018, 06:15 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danibutcher View Post
Jach going on loan to Rizespor.
Not sure how long for but I’d assume for the whole season, definitely need another CB now.
Hopefully TFM on loan , can’t see us getting better than him, unless Chelsea are loaning Cahill and that’s not happending methinks.

But with SPs track record probably no one , only to have to break the bank at christmas

And I ve said in previous years I do hope I’m wrong
Old 24-07-2018, 06:21 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Hopefully TFM on loan , can’t see us getting better than him, unless Chelsea are loaning Cahill and that’s not happending methinks.

But with SPs track record probably no one , only to have to break the bank at christmas

And I ve said in previous years I do hope I’m wrong
TFM isn't going to come to sit on our bench.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:23 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Read somewhere hes snubbed us to go on loan to Valencia
Old 24-07-2018, 06:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Oh, I agree about the standing still but it may well be we have to squeak by until January due to the huge overspends of the last few windows.

I honestly feel we're staying up unless we get hit with another biblical run of injuries and that we are no more vulnerable than a dozen other teams there. It's a shame since we seemed so ready to kick on, just like the beginning of last season. Having RLC fully fit, Cabaye at the form of last year or properly replaced, plus a couple of extra buys and the new keeper would have meant a season ahead where we would have been looking up the table instead of behind our backs.

Even so, I feel Benteke and Wickham are key. If they come good, I think we'll surprise some people. As GreatGonzo pointed out, most of our key players are improving their performances for us. And how quickly many of us have forgotten that we just finished mid-table with way more absentees than Cabaye and RLC missing for much of the season.
Yes definitely. That end to the season promised so much if we could just kick on this summer. Noades 1991.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:28 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Read somewhere hes snubbed us to go on loan to Valencia
Has anybody ever used the word 'snub' in an actual conversation before?

(I saw that headline as well and couldn't be arsed to read it)
Old 24-07-2018, 07:07 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerererarara View Post
CB
CM
CAM
RM/LM
ST

urgently needed
We don’t urgently need another ST, we could benefit from a better one but we was more than capable playing with or without Benteke and Sorloth at the end of the season. Plus if Wickham comes back and ready to play he’s virtually a new signing.

The rest I agree with.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:09 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Has anybody ever used the word 'snub' in an actual conversation before?

(I saw that headline as well and couldn't be arsed to read it)
Yeh i glanced at it and snubbed it
Old 24-07-2018, 07:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Richarlison to Everton to 50
Old 24-07-2018, 07:23 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Richarlison to Everton to 50
“Compensation” for the Silva fiasco?
Old 24-07-2018, 07:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
“Compensation” for the Silva fiasco?
Maybe. I’d pay 30 for him tops, clearly a great talent, very young, hyped up in Brazil, but has only had half a good Prem season.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:26 PM

Terrific business by Watford, signed him for just under 12 million? Now have 50 million burning a hole in their pocket.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:28 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
The Richarlison signing does take the heat off some of the speculation regarding Everton targeting Palace players. It also means the oft touted 70M for Wilf is a joke. 120M becomes his new minimum.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 24-07-2018, 07:31 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerererarara View Post
CB
CM
CAM
RM/LM
ST

urgently needed
A Defensive Midfielder,who could Cover at Centre-Back & the Return of Ruben Loftus-Cheek would be Enough.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
A Defensive Midfielder,who could Cover at Centre-Back & the Return of Ruben Loftus-Cheek would be Enough.
Kouyate re the first part of your post?
Old 24-07-2018, 07:35 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Holding loan
Yann M'vila
Loftus Cheek loan
Antonio

Clinton Morrison.