Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-12-2017, 07:00 AM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
BISALOT

Does that help?
Old 28-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Itís not a word.
How about IMVHO?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:03 AM

srh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I agree. It's really odd of Roy. Better to brush it off and say nothing.
Roy said that if a huge offer came in then it would be difficult (because wilf might want to move) but the club want him to stay. How is that an odd comment? It just seems like a logical and honest response
Old 28-12-2017, 09:14 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
Southampton are Liverpool's feeder club. I know Southampton make a profit but it must be horrible being a Saints fan seeing their best players sold to them all the time.

But Saints do source, produce and develop talent that a club like Liverpool want to sign in the first place for vast amounts of money.

I wish we could do this.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:17 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Better to say he is not surprised big clubs are interested as Wilf has been playing so well.

Just shows how much we value him.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:53 AM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He only signed a new contract in the summer on mega money. The only way he is leaving this window is if there is a buy out clause, a club is prepared to pay it and Wilf wants to leave. In reality that means only Citeh, Arsenal or Chelsea. Knowing how much SP loves Wilf I wouldn’t expect any buy out clause to be less than 50m. Maybe next summer if he keeps improving but cant see it this window.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:58 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve hail View Post
Anyone who sold Wilf before the end of the season, regardless of the sum offered, if the club were then to be relegated, would not be forgiven for decades to come. It won't happen.
Decades would not cut it. If he is to be sold it has to be at a time the club is completely safe and there is a plan in place for how to use the money. You can't buy a straight replacement for Wilf so you look at various options such as buy 2/3 players, maybe change the way we play so we are no longer reliant so heavily on one player. But you don't sell him when we are in a relegation battle
Old 28-12-2017, 11:10 AM

stannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He will stay until the summer I am sure. Then, who knows. If we are offered a huge fee then we may have to say, thanks and good luck. I hope not, but Roy and SP are realists too.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:12 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stannard View Post
He will stay until the summer I am sure. Then, who knows. If we are offered a huge fee then we may have to say, thanks and good luck. I hope not, but Roy and SP are realists too.
People wonít oay our valuation of wilf. We stay up, he stays. This summer is huge if we stay up. Loads out of contract, so anchance to really build a team around wilf and the likes of Benteke, sakho etc
Old 28-12-2017, 11:14 AM

stannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
People wonít oay our valuation of wilf. We stay up, he stays. This summer is huge if we stay up. Loads out of contract, so anchance to really build a team around wilf and the likes of Benteke, sakho etc
I hope you are right - we could build a top ten side around him. I think he loves Palace but a chance to play in the Champions League will be hard to turn down. Perhaps one more season?
Old 28-12-2017, 11:29 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope you are right - we could build a top ten side around him. I think he loves Palace but a chance to play in the Champions League will be hard to turn down. Perhaps one more season?
Issue is what champions league team... city - wonít play often. United - wonít go back there. Liverpool - donít need him. Chelsea - maybe but again doesnít fit their system unless hazard leaves

Arsenal and spurs at moment arenít looking like theyíll be in champions league places and I donít think they would pay what we want.

Realistically we are going to want £75m plus. Only city united as Chelsea could afford that
Old 28-12-2017, 12:08 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
If we do stay up, imagine having to replace Wilf, Cabaye and Loftus-Cheek in one window!!!
Old 28-12-2017, 12:28 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If we do stay up, imagine having to replace Wilf, Cabaye and Loftus-Cheek in one window!!!
What a depressing thought
Old 28-12-2017, 12:48 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't see Wilf being that successful at another club due to his style.

We forgive him when he gives the ball away because he makes things happen. Other clubs fans will groan
Old 28-12-2017, 01:02 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the going rate for VVD is £75 million then Wilf is now in the £100m+ category. Someone in the club should say that publicly to defuse rumours and any unsettling of Wilf that a club like Spurs are likely to do.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
If the going rate for VVD is £75 million then Wilf is now in the £100m+ category. Someone in the club should say that publicly to defuse rumours and any unsettling of Wilf that a club like Spurs are likely to do.
^^^

Talk of £50mil and stuff is silly really, when an above average centre half who has been poor for 6 months is going for £75mil.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:29 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
I don't see Wilf being that successful at another club due to his style.

We forgive him when he gives the ball away because he makes things happen. Other clubs fans will groan
With better players, coaching and more options around him, he might not give the ball away as often. Look at how much better Sterling is with Man. City.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:44 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just been reading an Arsenal forum regarding Wilf and most of the comments are that he's a championship player, un-intelligent, not progressed well, an ok player to come off the bench but not a regular starter and we are having a laugh if he's worth £50 million considering all he's done is come on as a sub for a league cup game for Man U.

Old 28-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
Just been reading an Arsenal forum regarding Wilf and most of the comments are that he's a championship player, un-intelligent, not progressed well, an ok player to come off the bench but not a regular starter and we are having a laugh if he's worth £50 million considering all he's done is come on as a sub for a league cup game for Man U.

Someone paste that on the dressing room door please...
Old 28-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post

Let's just hope he shows them tonight what he can do.