Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 08:59 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
No idea what you're talking about.

Hope you're feeling better this week
I'm good. Same as I always have been.

Taken the piss out of anyone's deceased mother this week?
Old Today, 09:00 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
When you say bollocks you just mean stuff that doesn't suit your argument.
No I mean practically every snivelling post you make. Just so we are clear.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:01 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I'm good. Same as I always have been.

Taken the piss out of anyone's deceased mother this week?

I'm afraid I've been asked by the Mods to refrain from discussing the subject on here. It's not relevant to the thread topic.
Old Today, 09:02 PM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
No I mean practically every snivelling post you make. Just so we are clear.

Yep sure
Old Today, 09:04 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep sure
I'm absolutely certain. You are no high flyer.

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:05 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep sure
Old Today, 09:08 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
You nasty little creep - you retweet fascist garbage - you are a xenophobic hater - without one once of empathy
Bit harsh. Lies. Face - bothered

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old Today, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I'm absolutely certain. You are no high flyer.

Sure - I certainly don’t think of myself in that way. But I guess it depends on how you define a “high flyer” (whatever that means).
Old Today, 09:14 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm afraid I've been asked by the Mods to refrain from discussing the subject on here. It's not relevant to the thread topic.
Odd that you could not have worked that out yourself being the genius that you are.

I'm also slightly confused how a software company that is high end (i.e. Major contracts) that has a completely unique product sold all over the world to governments and banks alike is only worth 15 million quid?
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Bit harsh.
Yes.

But fair.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 09:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yes.

But fair.
Not forgetting true.
Old Today, 09:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sure - I certainly don’t think of myself in that way. But I guess it depends on how you define a “high flyer” (whatever that means).
I would define it as being higher than a slug. ie you.
Old Today, 09:23 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Odd that you could not have worked that out yourself being the genius that you are.

I'm also slightly confused how a software company that is high end (i.e. Major contracts) that has a completely unique product sold all over the world to governments and banks alike is only worth 15 million quid?
Indeed we'd expect a market cap of £15bn at the very least more like £150bn - Crapita is at £3.5bn they must be a rival surely

Last edited by cdm61; Today at 09:26 PM.
Old Today, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Indeed we'd expect a market cap of £15bn at the very least more like £150bn
Quite. Has a nasty whiff of bullshit. The kind of stuff someone who thought they knew more about Ireland than the Irish would come out with.
Old Today, 09:33 PM

Quote:

We’re relatively young and still small. £15m valuation is pretty decent for year three tbf and without external funding.
Old Today, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I would define it as being higher than a slug. ie you.

Oh good well I’m very confident that I’m higher than a slug. So I must be a high flyer then.
Old Today, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Indeed we'd expect a market cap of £15bn at the very least more like £150bn - Crapita is at £3.5bn they must be a rival surely

wtf

We are three years old - give us a chance boys.
Old Today, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Quite. Has a nasty whiff of bullshit. The kind of stuff someone who thought they knew more about Ireland than the Irish would come out with.

Now I’m talking bullshit because I’m allegedly underplaying my hand . A moment ago I was a dick for being boastful
Old Today, 09:37 PM

Your BS knows no bounds

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 09:37 PM

Quote:
We’re relatively young and still small. £15m valuation is pretty decent for year three tbf and without external funding.

You have a product that governments or banks wouldn't buy from India or China even if they had the nous to replicate it! You sell to banks and governments and have offices in New York, London and Singapore.

Yet you are worth £15 million ...