Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: What constiuency do you live in?
Battersea 3 0.34%
Beckenham 31 3.52%
Bermondsey and Old Southwark 8 0.91%
Bexleyheath 3 0.34%
Bromley and Chislehurst 32 3.63%
Camberwell and Peckham 6 0.68%
Carshalton and Wallington 22 2.50%
Crawley 13 1.48%
Croydon Central 24 2.72%
Croydon North 30 3.41%
Croydon South 68 7.72%
Dartford 4 0.45%
Dulwich and West Norwood 13 1.48%
East Surrey 16 1.82%
Eltham 3 0.34%
Epsom and Ewell 9 1.02%
Erith and Crayford 0 0%
Esher and Walton 4 0.45%
Feltham and Heston 1 0.11%
Greenwich and Woolwich 6 0.68%
Guildford 3 0.34%
Horsham 9 1.02%
Kingston and Surbiton 7 0.79%
Lewisham Deptford 4 0.45%
Lewisham East 4 0.45%
Lewisham West and Penge 23 2.61%
Mid Sussex CC 14 1.59%
Mitcham and Morden 4 0.45%
Mole Valley 7 0.79%
Old Bexley and Sidcup 2 0.23%
Orpington 12 1.36%
Putney 2 0.23%
Reigate 14 1.59%
Richmond Park 0 0%
Runnymeade and Weybridge 1 0.11%
Sevenoaks 7 0.79%
Spelthorne 2 0.23%
Streatham 8 0.91%
Sutton and Cheam 17 1.93%
Tonbridge and Malling 9 1.02%
Tooting 9 1.02%
Tunbridge Wells 6 0.68%
Twickenham 1 0.11%
Vauxhall 1 0.11%
Wealden 3 0.34%
Wimbledon 2 0.23%
Woking 3 0.34%
Somewhere Else 411 46.65%
Voters: 881. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozieaglesimon View Post
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Wassup!!! Brissie to Northside!!!
Crystal Ball 'Who The F**k Knows 2018/2019

Vote Moo moo2
Old 23-05-2018, 03:16 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
Croydon born and bred, now living in a wee village called Magheralin, 20 miles south of Belfast. Still have a season ticket, still not received my fan of the year trophy for 2016/17/18
Well played sir

How do you get to Selhurst if you donít mind me asking? Iíd like a season ticket and have been costing up.. Belfast city into London city or aldergrove into Gatwick. Then train or hire car?

The numbers Iím coming up with are hurrendous

Do you have much luck with twickets when you canít go?

Old 23-05-2018, 10:32 AM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice!
Old 23-05-2018, 10:33 AM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakhalin Rich View Post
I've got fond memories of living for a year in Montclair and teaching in Verona - used to drive up and down Bloomfield Ave all the time.
Nice! Bloomfield Ave. keeps growing. New restaurants and businesses keep moving in.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:02 AM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywm3 View Post
Nice! Bloomfield Ave. keeps growing. New restaurants and businesses keep moving in.
Other memories...
Lived in Llewellyn Road off South Mountain Ave (between Montclair and West Orange) - the whole area was full of big houses and big plots.
Would get the bus into Port Authority once every couple of weeks - was like a magic trick going through the (Lincoln?) tunnel and suddenly being in the heart of Manhattan.
Had friends in Cedar Grove and Caldwell, liked exploring Hoboken as well.
The families of the kids I taught in Verona were pretty damn friendly - about half of them invited me to their house for dinner over the course of the year.
Became a big Seton Hall fan. Still am!
Old 23-05-2018, 11:28 AM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Well played sir

How do you get to Selhurst if you donít mind me asking? Iíd like a season ticket and have been costing up.. Belfast city into London city or aldergrove into Gatwick. Then train or hire car?

The numbers Iím coming up with are hurrendous

Do you have much luck with twickets when you canít go?

In my experience, Twickets very much depends on whether it's a midweek or weekend match that you're trying to shift.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:19 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheam > Lower Morden > Cheam > Worcester Park > Cheam ..... no, I havenít moved very far. Only ever half an hour from SP though!
Old 23-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Gibraltar is a right shit hole.
Were you looking up that Barbary Apes arse when you made that observation
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carshalton Beeches - Wallington - Wallington - Carshalton - Carshalton - Cove, Hants - Tidworth - Carshalton - Mitcham Junction - Worcester Park
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 23-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Back On The Circuit.

Vince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thornton Heath - Yateley - Basingstoke - Plymouth - Padstow - Heysham - Aberdeen - Esbjerg - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - San Diego.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:23 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Esbjerg?
Old 23-05-2018, 07:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
OK I'll bite:

Croydon - Bromley - Van Nuys* - Canoga Park* - Santa Monica* - Valencia*. (* All in The US)

As the thread starter was interested in your constituency I wasn't going to bother, but it has not stopped anyone else.
Old 23-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Back On The Circuit.

Vince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Esbjerg?
2005 - 2007.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:54 PM

BoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Used to walk to games from Croydon (Shirley) as a teenager but took a while so moved to South Norwood - less exercise but more drinking time. Then to Orpington/Chelsfield and have to get three trains each way. But my son is now learning to drive so I am "teaching him" with a belly full of beer
Old 23-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really surprised that South Norwood isn't on the list, especially as the club is based there. And Thornton Heath.

Last edited by 4 cryingOutloud; 23-05-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Really surprised that South Norwood isn't on the list, especially as the club is based there. And Thornton Heath.
Its a list of constituencies.

North Croydon
Old 23-05-2018, 10:35 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by la barrosa View Post
Nothing like a sunday afternoon in the Mosman rowers,or a game of pool in the Crows Nest Hotel,oer even a Saturday night in the Neutral bay Hotel.

Those were the days....
I work in Crows Nest and live in Naremburn.
Crows Nest Hotel has had a major refurb.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:47 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neutral Bay Hotel. Do you mean The Oaks?
Old 23-05-2018, 11:07 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Sydenham ,Penge, Beckenham, Cronulla, Gymea Bay, Caringbah.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:49 AM

la barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Of course,silly me,long time ago