Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 04-05-2018, 04:08 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Cliff Richard.

Never been that keen but what ever you think about him, he's quite prolific.

In my opinion he's made 2 great pop records - 'we don't talk anymore' and 'wired for sound'.

Apart from my ownership of 'The Best Of Cliff Vol XII, I don't care for him that much. What with all that noncey accusation stuff and that.

Your Cliff faves?
Old 04-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
The white ones at Dover
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:15 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Summer Holiday is a family favourite. It's actually got an extraordinary sound to it. Really crisp and clear.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:16 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
The white ones at Dover
The 2 songs I mentioned I think are genuinely great pop songs.
It's when you watch the videos when he moves his hands back and forth like a backstreet Las Vegas magician that puts me off.

So I tend to listen and not watch.
Especially with him on roller skates. Love the song, hate the skating.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Summer Holiday is a family favourite. It's actually got an extraordinary sound to it. Really crisp and clear.
Same here. We always listened to it on our way to The Isle Of Wight ferry when I was a kid.

I actually think he's wrongly maligned.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:23 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Is there a greater reason for not believing in God, than the god botherer Cliff Richard?
Old 04-05-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Is there a greater reason for not believing in God, than the god botherer Cliff Richard?
Sue Barker?
Old 04-05-2018, 04:26 PM

I'll miss him when he's gone.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
This thread is a great way for the police to identify who belongs on a register.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
This thread is a great way for the police to identify who belongs on a register.
And which register would that be?
Old 04-05-2018, 05:06 PM

david sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm with Rick from the Young Ones as far as Cliff is concerned
Old 04-05-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david sylvian View Post
Damn right!
Old 04-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'll miss him when he's gone.
Its the miss you nights that are the longest but congratulations on the thread reminds me of the day I met Marie but we don't talk anymore,when two worlds
drift Apart
Old 04-05-2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Its the miss you nights that are the longest but congratulations on the thread reminds me of the day I met Marie but we don't talk anymore,when two worlds
drift Apart
What the f*ck's that got to do with Cliff?
Old 04-05-2018, 05:24 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by david sylvian View Post
What, dead?
Old 04-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Old 04-05-2018, 05:49 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What the f*ck's that got to do with Cliff?
Quite a lot
Old 04-05-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
Quite a lot
Only according to The BBC.

Oh hang on...
Old 04-05-2018, 05:54 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Never been that keen but what ever you think about him, he's quite prolific.

In my opinion he's made 2 great pop records - 'we don't talk anymore' and 'wired for sound'.

Apart from my ownership of 'The Best Of Cliff Vol XII, I don't care for him that much. What with all that noncey accusation stuff and that.

Your Cliff faves?
'D in Love' ...so terribly bad its brill.....the B side of a record a girlfriend of mine's from teenage days' big sister had...

They don't make 'em like this anymore:

'You get A, in Biology.
You get A, in Psychology.
You're a whizz,
In your Science Class
In a Quiz, you're a Chinch to Pass,
But when you're out with me,
Baby, you get D, D in Love.'
Old 04-05-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
'D in Love' ...so terribly bad its brill.....the B side of a record a girlfriend of mine's from teenage days' big sister had...

They don't make 'em like this anymore:

'You get A, in Biology.
You get A, in Psychology.
You're a whizz,
In your Science Class
In a Quiz, you're a Chinch to Pass,
But when you're out with me,
Baby, you get D, D in Love.'
Must look that one up.

Then again, I might not.