Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
But it's great for people who like demonising Muslims.
I think, most only want to demonise the Muslims that have used young kids for prostitution and abused them because they think they are white and human shit.

I must have had a humor by pass when you want to describe the people that had sex with very young children as just customers.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
So they're all in on it? British men of Pakistani heritage?

And when white Brits are nonces you were covering for them too I suppose.
White Brits are pretty much irrelevant in this, no one covers up for them but we know the police and other authorities were or are covering up for muslims. Its only since Rotherham was uncovered that all the others have been exposed.

I'm sure you'll keep on trying to align yourself with those that are trying to cover it up, those that are trying to draw ridiculous parallels. Its the same mind set that covered it up in the first place.

It is not racsist to follow up on the perps of crimes or to look for them where they are.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
White Brits are pretty much irrelevant in this, no one covers up for them
Sure

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-08-2017, 06:43 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wheras you think the average British Pakistani, upon learning of a child abuser, instead helps to cover it up?
It looks that way. These are big gangs. Try being honest rather than right on.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:44 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think, most only want to demonise the Muslims that have used young kids for prostitution and abused them because they think they are white and human shit.

I must have had a humor by pass when you want to describe the people that had sex with very young children as just customers.

PC World, computer store. Maz made a joke.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:45 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
It looks that way. These are big gangs. Try being honest rather than right on.
Ah, so it was a big gang all British Pakistanis must have known.

In which case why didn't you do anything to stop this one?

Old 12-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sure

He's dead, his activity was years ago.

Is this your reason for pretending British Pakistani gangs aren't doing it.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:50 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:

Stop being a dick Heb.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:50 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
White Brits are pretty much irrelevant in this, no one covers up for them but we know the police and other authorities were or are covering up for muslims. Its only since Rotherham was uncovered that all the others have been exposed.

I'm sure you'll keep on trying to align yourself with those that are trying to cover it up, those that are trying to draw ridiculous parallels. Its the same mind set that covered it up in the first place.

It is not racsist to follow up on the perps of crimes or to look for them where they are.
Have you been living in a cave for the last 6 or so years ?
Old 12-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Hello Everyone

Quote:

Somebody grassed on all those gangs that have been caught so far.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Stop being a dick Heb.
**** off. You can't defend your point, no worries, because as points go it's weak as ****. But at least man up and admit it's a shit point.

I've got zero problem with naming the background of abusers. If there's a common link that can help us identify and stop further abusers I'm all for it, but it's blindingly obvious that "Muslim" or "Asian" or "Pakistani" are as uselessly broad as "Christian" or "White" or "Scottish".

The rank hypocrisy of people trying to extrapolate from the background of these nonces to further their own agendas in ways they never do when it's white British paedos is sickening.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Almost certainly, if you missed the bit about PC World, you popearse.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
He's dead, his activity was years ago.

Is this your reason for pretending British Pakistani gangs aren't doing it.
You are far better than that. Both points are crap ; a) so what in the context of cover ups? b) seriously?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 07:02 PM
XXVII

Quote:
**** off. You can't defend your point, no worries, because as points go it's weak as ****. But at least man up and admit it's a shit point.

I've got zero problem with naming the background of abusers. If there's a common link that can help us identify and stop further abusers I'm all for it, but it's blindingly obvious that "Muslim" or "Asian" or "Pakistani" are as uselessly broad as "Christian" or "White" or "Scottish".

The rank hypocrisy of people trying to extrapolate from the background of these nonces to further their own agendas in ways they never do when it's white British paedos is sickening.
I have no agenda, I pointed out just one other example of gangs of nonces in the Catholic church, but we are talking in this thread about Asian Muslim Gangs of which it has been proved exist, so why can't we call them that. These gangs are big, as I have said, someone out there, that isn't involved, knows.

Lets put it this way. If I was a nonce, how many people would I have to carefully approach to join me raping a youngster, before I found someone to actually join me? How many could call me a **** ant either give me a kicking or turn me in. Thats why I said its easier for a lone attacker.

You keep making excuses for them. I am on the good side.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:02 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Almost certainly, if you missed the bit about PC World, you popearse.
It was an obvious joke, not the thread for humour though imho.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
It was an obvious joke, not the thread for humour though imho.
I'm sorry. I must have missed the colour coding.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 07:04 PM
XXVII

Quote:
I'm sorry. I must have missed the colour coding.
Just the mood. But you can't always be right. Yes, even you.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I have no agenda, I pointed out just one other example of gangs of nonces in the Catholic church, but we are talking in this thread about Asian Muslim Gangs of which it has been proved exist, so why can't we call them that. These gangs are big, as I have said, someone out there, that isn't involved, knows.

Lets put it this way. If I was a nonce, how many people would I have to carefully approach to join me raping a youngster, before I found someone to actually join me? How many could call me a **** ant either give me a kicking or turn me in. Thats why I said its easier for a lone attacker.

You keep making excuses for them. I am on the good side.
I never said you couldn't call them that. Just like you can call White British Christian gangs of nonces White British Christian.

You don't though. Funny that.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:07 PM
XXVII

Quote:
I never said you couldn't call them that. Just like you can call White British Christian gangs of nonces White British Christian.

You don't though. Funny that.
Yes I do, especially the Catholic clergy nonces. Suprised you didn't get that being as I have said it repeatedly.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:09 PM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Its all old and wrinkley now.
He doesnt care, he is grateful for stiffy nowadays, whatever it takes. Even if it is a carp sucking his bellend as usual. Any port in a storm wilfpiddlepiss eh ?

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png