Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2017, 11:59 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
And, yes, intelligent posters can disassemble these racist reviews. But it's not our role to continue to have to do so when said poster continues to post the same shite. I'll report the post and more I see of the same ilk, and then you can act.

Seeing as you have posted plenty on this thread I'd assumed you'd seen it and it wouldn't need reporting. My bad, I'll get onto it.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
There's been a lot of condemnation about people being homophobes and homophobic apologetic. And rightly so. And people getting all worked up about a few idiots giving a few ooooerrrr look at her chants and chanting bum and arse at widely hetro sexual supporters cause it winds them up.

But time and time again it seems the BBS can follow the likes of Facebook and condemn 1.2 billion of the World's population because of the actions of a few psychopaths and a vile group of sex fiends. People don't deride (soft word) ALLl Catholics because of paedophile priests, or ALL protestants because of a small number of incestuous bigamists in The USA.

But ALL muslims or 'muslims' seems to be fair game. And fair game for vile posters to spread their agenda on this site.
If you notice Peter I only target the Muslims like I would any other religiose group who are targeting young children, I make it plain that they have a fecked up view of why these kids are sub human and obviously do not represent Muslims as a whole.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And, yes, intelligent posters can disassemble these racist reviews. But it's not our role to continue to have to do so when said poster continues to post the same shite. I'll report the post and more I see of the same ilk, and then you can act.

Seeing as you have posted plenty on this thread I'd assumed you'd seen it and it wouldn't need reporting. My bad, I'll get onto it.
If it breaks the rules of the BBS it will be dealt with Peter but if its an opinion you just don't like then its for you to debate and put it down mate.

I have read in many newspapers and radio hosts saying more or less the same thing as people are starting to discuss this subject openly should we block the newspapers censor the hosts of radio programs?

Your reported post was an extracted comment from a liberal peer Lord Macdonald ?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-08-2017, 12:19 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
If you notice Peter I only target the Muslims like I would any other religiose group who are targeting young children, I make it plain that they have a fecked up view of why these kids are sub human and obviously do not represent Muslims as a whole.
But the póint is that there is no need to mention any religious group. It's irrelevant to the crime, irrelevant to the abuse.

Society and the way that a very small number of animals look down on Western white girls may be a factor. But any kind of sound thinking human being would know that it's utterly wrong to thinka 13 or 14 year old schoolgirl is an epitome of western decadence. And if their sick minds think that is enough justification for them to physically enact their depraved sexual fantasies then they need jailing for life to protect society. Like all groomers, abusers and paedophiles they looked at an opportunity to bring their fantasies to life by targetting those with the least possible defence and least possible risk of comeback. Them being muslim has nothing to do with it. I couldn't give a toss on how they view western young girls, because like all sex cases they themselves are lower than the very lowest thing on the planet.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
If it breaks the rules of the BBS it will be dealt with Peter but if its an opinion you just don't like then its for you to debate and put it down mate.

I have read in many newspapers and radio hosts saying more or less the same thing as people are starting to discuss this subject openly should we block the newspapers censor the hosts of radio programs?

Your reported post was an extracted comment from a liberal peer Lord Macdonald ?

Okay, so you have just admitted that the BBS is open for racist agenda driven non-Palace fans to regularly post their opinions. Or, more to the point, to post up random links and then not post an opinion themselves on where they stand on the issue. But they are free to occasionally spam the BBS with this.

At the same time a BBSer can be warned about posting the word faggot in jest at an hetrosexual for his absurd lack of dress sense.

Do I have that about right?
Old 13-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Okay, so you have just admitted that the BBS is open for racist agenda driven non-Palace fans to regularly post their opinions. Or, more to the point, to post up random links and then not post an opinion themselves on where they stand on the issue. But they are free to occasionally spam the BBS with this.

At the same time a BBSer can be warned about posting the word faggot in jest at an hetrosexual for his absurd lack of dress sense.

Do I have that about right?
No not at all.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:25 AM

MatOv was, as I understand it, rightly banned. But if you're canny and don't make an overt racist comment you can stick around.

Are you Mods waiting for him to slip up?
Old 13-08-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
No not at all.
Ahhh Okay. Sorry, my apologies. I must have imagined it all.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
But the póint is that there is no need to mention any religious group. It's irrelevant to the crime, irrelevant to the abuse.

Society and the way that a very small number of animals look down on Western white girls may be a factor. But any kind of sound thinking human being would know that it's utterly wrong to thinka 13 or 14 year old schoolgirl is an epitome of western decadence. And if their sick minds think that is enough justification for them to physically enact their depraved sexual fantasies then they need jailing for life to protect society. Like all groomers, abusers and paedophiles they looked at an opportunity to bring their fantasies to life by targetting those with the least possible defence and least possible risk of comeback. Them being muslim has nothing to do with it. I couldn't give a toss on how they view western young girls, because like all sex cases they themselves are lower than the very lowest thing on the planet.
Quote:

If ther is a fundamental problem in muslim society in how they view non-muslims and how they view teenage girls then that needs to be looked at.

This is about it for me and agree with you on this

Time for me to watch a movie.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:36 AM

Have fun, I'm going to watch The Crown on Netflix later.

On a side issue - and in 'witchhunt' mode - why is Salad_Burnet still allowed posting rights?
Old 13-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I can hardly wait...
Nor me.

I would suggest it's a conversation best held behind closed doors.

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 13-08-2017, 02:37 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
There's been a lot of condemnation about people being homophobes and homophobic apologetic. And rightly so. And people getting all worked up about a few idiots giving a few ooooerrrr look at her chants and chanting bum and arse at widely hetro sexual supporters cause it winds them up.

But time and time again it seems the BBS can follow the likes of Facebook and condemn 1.2 billion of the World's population because of the actions of a few psychopaths and a vile group of sex fiends. People don't deride (soft word) ALLl Catholics because of paedophile priests, or ALL protestants because of a small number of incestuous bigamists in The USA.

But ALL muslims or 'muslims' seems to be fair game. And fair game for vile posters to spread their agenda on this site.
Where have ALL Muslims been condemed? This thread is about the specific Muslim gangs that have been convicted, but covered up by the authorities for fear of being branded Islamaphobes by people like you, Heb Maz et al.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:38 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
by Muslims - because no other kind of grooming ever goes on. In the western world at least I'd reckon that statistically most grooming is done by white men. Should I start a new thread on that or can that stay on here?
Of course it does. Why not start a new thread when a major white ring has been busted and it is a current affair, just like this thread was.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:43 AM
XXVII

Quote:
But its not in these cases is it? The victims in this are picked out purely because the perpetrators, in this case Muslims, believe that white girls are trash.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Where have ALL Muslims been condemed? This thread is about the specific Muslim gangs that have been convicted, but covered up by the authorities for fear of being branded Islamaphobes by people like you, Heb Maz et al.
You suggested the majority of British Pakistanis would cover for a paedophile

Own what you said, don't be coy and start dancing around it.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:20 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
You suggested the majority of British Pakistanis would cover for a paedophile

Own what you said, don't be coy and start dancing around it.
Where was the word "majority" used. The word used was "average" I took that as a regular person, some of whom I think do cover it up, or at least refuse to believe what is going on, so say nothing.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:11 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Sold her ??
How is he not banned ?
Old 13-08-2017, 06:47 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Some like the LBC chap and this article in the Mail, write from inside these communities and tell us the truth.....it's backs up just what the Bangladeshi gas engineer told me about Pakistani Maidstone taxi drivers views on free to drink and go out young British girls.... Punishment abuse and opportunism! ....To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by in-exile; 13-08-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I can't rep PeterH. I'd be grateful if someone did it on my behalf.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-08-2017, 10:19 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I can't rep PeterH. I'd be grateful if someone did it on my behalf.
Done