Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mohammed did marry a minor
Old 11-08-2017, 06:35 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
I don't think it's a Racist crime I think it's an opportunist crime..
Old 11-08-2017, 06:36 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Except nowhere in the article is the claim you use as a thread title used.

Yet again you use child abuse to further your own agenda, which is by its own standards a pretty sick thing to do.
Why so judgemental ALL THE TIME.?

why not just comment on the subject rather than keep criticising posters "motives" or values or agendas...free speech remember.... and if youve got nothing to comment about regarding the thread SUBJECT why not just ignore it and move on?
Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
I also believe the Police and social services and the like are more to blame than the communities that the criminals come from.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Not going to do that and give succour to racists on here. But there have been at least 15 examples across England. I think it's widespread but I suppose that depends on your definition.

I feel rather uncomfortable even typing this.
i think if it was the "other way around"... this thread would have several hundred posts by now...and there would be shockwave all around the world!

There is clearly an issue amongst "communities" (gosh i hate that word in the current climate) of certain backgrounds that deem white woman as trash..... I think now that racism from the white side has been dealt with quite well up to a point over the years, maybe its time from some education going the other way.

One other thing is for sure, that a country full of different cultures and beliefs will ALWAYS have problems.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Something to consider:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Moris? Nice girl.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:43 PM
#Hadron Collider

But without doubt this was well known about and vulnerable Girls have been terribly let down.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:49 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I disagree....

People have agendas.... if they can score points off of nonces raping kids... they will.
And other People in power locally to the crimes had their own agendas in covering up Rochdale.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
But without doubt this was well known about and vulnerable Girls have been terribly let down.
It's a common occurrence all over the world that where vulnerable children are let down by the authorities, there are all sorts of sexual abusers lurking.

The fact the victims were coerced with drugs, alcohol and the facade of a relationship shows how much society and their own families let them down, leaving them exposed to sexual predators.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:59 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
It's a common occurrence all over the world that where vulnerable children are let down by the authorities, there are all sorts of sexual abusers lurking.

The fact the victims were coerced with drugs, alcohol and the facade of a relationship shows how much society and their own families let them down, leaving them exposed to sexual predators.
Correct but in some Nations not exclusively Muslim vulnerable women are much more likely to be abused.
We cannot get away from the fact also that this abuse was well known about.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
So You seem to know what nationalities to focus on?
I know Asian is not a nationality. Nor is it a helpful descriptor in any way.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Why so judgemental ALL THE TIME.?
You have clearly not read any of the OP's other threads. Fair play.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Never quite understood this one. First because things were different back then, and secondly because quite a few British royals have done that, and yet this fact doesn't seem to make it onto the BBS.

For instance, King Stephen - quite a few hundred years after Mohammed - married a 14 year old. Cue outrage? Perhaps save it for King John who married a 13 year old. And Henry III was nearly 30 when he married a 13 year old.

Etc etc...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 07:08 PM
#Hadron Collider

I sold a Mountain bike to a British born.. of Bangladeshi Muslim stock ...Maidstone gas engineer, nice guy and I have gone on a few rides with him and his mates since.
When he saw my vehicle we got into the subject of my company workforce nationalities ... He then informed me that Maidstone taxi drivers that he knows from Mosque had told him in their view that "if a Girl is old enough to drink or smoke and/or take drugs then they are old enough to be taken advantage of in this way"
Obviously shocking to him and he was very anti Pakistani like quite a few Bangladesh are...
This is a shocking minority and crime should be stamped out without care of upsetting anybody.
We have a problem but police and social services need to start taking this seriously their lack of care is the real story!

Last edited by in-exile; 11-08-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:10 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Never quite understood this one. First because things were different back then, and secondly because quite a few British royals have done that, and yet this fact doesn't seem to make it onto the BBS.

For instance, King Stephen - quite a few hundred years after Mohammed - married a 14 year old. Cue outrage? Perhaps save it for King John who married a 13 year old. And Henry III was nearly 30 when he married a 13 year old.

Etc etc...
13 I think is the age of consent in quite a few European countries...Spain maybe... It's not something you want on your Google history so I'm not sure.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I sold a Mountain bike to a British born.. of Bangladeshi Muslim stock ...Maidstone gas engineer, nice guy and I have gone on a few rides with him and his mates since.
When he saw my vehicle we got into the subject of my company workforce nationalities ... He then informed me that Maidstone taxi drivers that he knows from Mosque had told him in their view that "if a Girl is old enough to drink or smoke and/take drugs then they are old enough to be taken advantage of in this way"
Obviously shocking to him and he was very anti Pakistani like quite a few Bangladesh are...
This is a shocking minority and crime should be stamped out without care of upsetting anybody.
We have a problem but police and social services need to start taking this seriously their lack of care is the real story!
It's worth noting under Shariah Law, these men would be put to death
Old 11-08-2017, 07:14 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Richard the II married Isabella of Valois who was aged 7 at the time.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Likewise other kings like King James I, Charles I, William III, Richard III, Henry VI, Henry IV, Edward III married minors.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:16 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
It's worth noting under Shariah Law, these men would be put to death
I would prefer 20 years in prison.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also from The To view the link you have to Register or Login, but funnily enough you didn't quote this...

Far-right groups have seized on the Newcastle case to vindicate a long-running narrative claiming a widespread conspiracy among Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.
Yes it doesnt state whether the narrative is valid tho. Dont believe it...

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png