Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 07:25 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
But there is a widespread conspiracy amongst some Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.

It's a fact. It's been hijacked by the usual cocks on the far right. But it's a fact.
Yep tis too.

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-08-2017, 07:27 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
"Widespread", really? Care to back up your use of that word with data?
Ask the many victims, but they dont matter / count to you?

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-08-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
"Widespread", really? Care to back up your use of that word with data?
Ask the many victims, but they dont matter / count / have a voice eh ?

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:29 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
It's a common occurrence all over the world that where vulnerable children are let down by the authorities, there are all sorts of sexual abusers lurking.

The fact the victims were coerced with drugs, alcohol and the facade of a relationship shows how much society and their own families let them down, leaving them exposed to sexual predators.

Bit of a generalisation there. We don't know the family history of all the victims.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
It's a bit odd isn't it? That there is an issue is clear, but I'm damned if it's anything to do with religion.
Really ?

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Except nowhere in the article is the claim you use as a thread title used.

Yet again you use child abuse to further your own agenda, which is by its own standards a pretty sick thing to do.
As is you defending these people and their actions, but you carry on eh?

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Even for you, that is an exceptionally poor show.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Are Muslims an ethnicity?
and do we care if they are or not ?

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Explain what's going on then Maz?
He wont or cant.

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:37 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Richard the II married Isabella of Valois who was aged 7 at the time.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Likewise other kings like King James I, Charles I, William III, Richard III, Henry VI, Henry IV, Edward III married minors.
Thankfully we have moved on and these days you'd like to think that disgusting perverts of whatever race who abuse girls of whatever race should be treated harshly by the law.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Mohammed did marry a minor
Really? is that true ?? Hopefully he didnt consummate the marriage.

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:40 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

Bit low
Old 11-08-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Bit low
True but fair.

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:45 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a bit odd isn't it? That there is an issue is clear, but I'm damned if it's anything to do with religion.
Islam (along with other religions) has a rather huge historical background when it comes to treatment of women and children.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Islam (along with other religions) has a rather huge historical background when it comes to treatment of women and children.
And homosexuals.

We decide not the EU

Old 11-08-2017, 07:48 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
True but fair.

No it's not.

It's using a horrible subject to score points. It reflects on your own morals if anything.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Except nowhere in the article is the claim you use as a thread title used.

Yet again you use child abuse to further your own agenda, which is by its own standards a pretty sick thing to do.

And it's not just a lib dem peer. Trevor Phillips says most asian grooming gangs are Muslim too and their paedophile sex crimes racist
Old 11-08-2017, 07:52 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakey View Post

And it's not just a lib dem peer. Trevor Phillips says most asian grooming gangs are Muslim too and their paedophile sex crimes racist
It's not Racist.... It's opportunist criminals from some cultures... Just look at Indian bus rape.
The more interesting fact would be how and where these guys all find each other to make up the Rings? It shouldn't be the sort of thing you can talk about in the open normally!
Old 11-08-2017, 07:57 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
It's not Racist.... It's opportunist criminals from some cultures... Just look at Indian bus rape.

The more interesting fact would be how and where these guys all find each other to make up the Rings? It shouldn't be the sort of thing you can talk about in the open normally!

I think a nonce would have disregard for any child regardless of race. My theory is they targeted white kids because they didn't wanna nonce in their own community.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
No it's not.

It's using a horrible subject to score points. It reflects on your own morals if anything.
Close your eyes then, and ignore, pretend all is fine, and let it continue then

We decide not the EU