Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I listen to this bloke a lot if he was a poster on here he would have been called a racist, bigot and no one would drink with him....He does single out British Pakistanis saying pretending this is not a problem will let the racists win.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
There is no doubt in my mind that this is a culturally based crime. It is more about vile sexism than racism.

Women are to be controlled, they stay at home, cook, clean, bare children, and obey for the sake of family honour, Izzit.

If you let your girls wander the streets, even wearing skirts then clearly your family has no honour and your women no worth who are asking for it. A vile mindset and a sick crime perpetrated by very few but from a cultural viewpoint that is widespread in the Pakistani community
Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Perfetic

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Tell you what ; instead of me buying you a drink at Selhurst Park, why don't you just piss off and get Biggot to buy you one instead.

Oh, of course he doesn't go to matches. Guess you'll go thirsty.
You can buy me one, I never turn down a beer!
Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I listen to this bloke a lot if he was a poster on here he would have been called a racist, bigot and no one would drink with him....He does single out British Pakistanis saying pretending this is not a problem will let the racists win.

So we agree. Not 'Asians', whatever they are, and not Muslims.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Erm, you really do need to educate yourself before diving straight into discussions you clearly know nothing about.

I listened to 2 hours of Maajid Nawaz discussing this very topic and he used actual facts/data in his discussion.

So before you try and patronise people in your usual silly way it might be an idea to do so with some actual knowledge.

Well done for being able to quote facts.

Oh, except you didn't ; you just told us you listened to someone talking.

Being patronised is too good for some people.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You can buy me one, I never turn down a beer!
Happy to.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 09:08 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well done for being able to quote facts.

Being patronised is too good for some people.
As I said you need the education, I'm not going to help you learn!

You don't like being wrong do you?
Old 11-08-2017, 09:11 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 11-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
As I said you need the education, I'm not going to help you learn!

You don't like being wrong do you?
Ah, you belong to the Biggin school of 'debate'. All bluster and emoticons - and not a fact in sight.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 09:13 PM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As I said you need the education, you don't like being wrong do you?
Aye on both counts.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-08-2017, 09:15 PM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Quote:
Ah, you belong to the Biggin school of 'debate'. All bluster and emoticons - and not a fact in sight.
I don't spend my life on here so I have no idea what the 'Biggin school' is?

The facts are there but then you won't want to find them because you are wrong.
Semper Idem

Oh, and fwiw AJ called it right.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
you just told us you listened to someone talking.

Sometimes it's good to listen, then it's good to listen to somebody that knows what they are talking about.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The lbc presenter uses the term British Pakistani Muslim men, did you not read the full article?
Old 11-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

"The conspiracy of silence only helps the racists - the racists who are the criminals, in this case the British Pakistani men and the racists who then jump on this issue to then say all British Pakistani Muslim men are involved in this sort of behaviour, of child grooming for sexual abuse.

"It only empowers the racists for us not to speak about this because, guess what folks, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"As always, when you put Nick Griffin on the Question Time panel and had others challenge him for his bigoted and racist views, that was the end of Nick Griffin politically, he's never recovered from it since. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"The best thing a British Pakistani Muslim man such as myself could be doing right now is speaking about this openly, unashamedly, unabashedly, and condemning these other British Pakistani Muslim men for their racially-motivated targeting of young white girls.

"That's the best thing we could be doing to demonstrate to the rest of the country that we're on your side on this issue, we're not against you."
Old 11-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Thousands of white girl victims of these gangs in rotherham show what can happen when the fear of being labelled racist cripples the authorities.

Local mp, Sarah champion, believes the true number of victims of the "Asian" groomers is far more than 1400.

Last edited by Flakey; 11-08-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:

That 'someone' is a bit of an expert.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
"The conspiracy of silence only helps the racists - the racists who are the criminals, in this case the British Pakistani men and the racists who then jump on this issue to then say all British Pakistani Muslim men are involved in this sort of behaviour, of child grooming for sexual abuse.

"It only empowers the racists for us not to speak about this because, guess what folks, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"As always, when you put Nick Griffin on the Question Time panel and had others challenge him for his bigoted and racist views, that was the end of Nick Griffin politically, he's never recovered from it since. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"The best thing a British Pakistani Muslim man such as myself could be doing right now is speaking about this openly, unashamedly, unabashedly, and condemning these other British Pakistani Muslim men for their racially-motivated targeting of young white girls.

"That's the best thing we could be doing to demonstrate to the rest of the country that we're on your side on this issue, we're not against you."
That's the bit I mean where he talks of British Pakistani Muslim men and their racially motivated targetting of white females.

Imagine the outcry on here if some one wrote that. Good job it's a Muslim pointing it out
Old 11-08-2017, 09:25 PM

Absolutely heartbreaking that most of these poor girls were from the care system and were very vulnerable. What kind of monster could do that? Absolutely evil.