Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 09:34 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
There is no doubt in my mind that this is a culturally based crime. It is more about vile sexism than racism.

Women are to be controlled, they stay at home, cook, clean, bare children, and obey for the sake of family honour, Izzit.

If you let your girls wander the streets, even wearing skirts then clearly your family has no honour and your women no worth who are asking for it. A vile mindset and a sick crime perpetrated by very few but from a cultural viewpoint that is widespread in the Pakistani community
There a term for a woman who is a good wife, wears hijab and and stays at home. I think it translates to 'woman with honour.' white women and bad Muslim girls are considered not worthy and are fair game to be taken advantage of. This cultural difference is widespread among Muslim culture but more prevalent in Pakistan and southern middle Eastern states I believe.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:36 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I don't think it's a Racist crime I think it's an opportunist crime..
I saw some professor on some blog or other who suggested the reason the gangs are dominated by men of 'Asian' origin is to do with representation of men of 'Asian' origin within the industries and economies where there would be the ability to easily access and target vulnerable victims.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Also from the time I went to Newcastle where there seemed to be some lads on a bus bragging about shagging girls of questionable age, Adam Johnson and this, I don't think the problem is necessarily restricted to any one community.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I listen to this bloke a lot if he was a poster on here he would have been called a racist, bigot and no one would drink with him....He does single out British Pakistanis saying pretending this is not a problem will let the racists win.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Too right he'd be called out on his bollocks. Why would he be exempt?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Too right he'd be called out on his bollocks. Why would he be exempt?
He seems not to hide behind being a Muslim or use Islamophobia as an excuse, it's quite refreshing for someone to be taking responsibility for their own shit and so open about it rather than trying to shut it down.

You do not like his honesty?

Why is he wrong or untruthful in what he says ?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Some men are beasts. These men are as likely to be white Brexiters, muslims, jews, blacks, gays whatever.

It's offensive that the OP has been allowed to keep this thread on here. It's the kind of disgusting blame muslims for everything meme you get on Facebook.

I'd remove thread and post a final warning to the poster. We can't harbour these people on here, regardless if our intention is to ridicule their views. People are entitled to an opinion - but when they are only on here to push an agenda, they need to be got rid of. Let's see how often the clown posts on matchday threads or Palace related threads in the next month or so. That should tell us all we need to know.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:03 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
The other aspect of these crimes that needs investigating is the police.

It is clear that in many cases they simply ignored the victims, like the perpetrators writing the victims off as chav trash, sluts.

Although in Newcastle this was clearly not the case and the police should be commended.

Moreover for years those in the care system have been targeted.by abusers both from within and without. The pattern of abuse from parents, then from the care system followed by a miserable life in and out of prison and or addiction is so common it is a national disgrace
Old 12-08-2017, 06:17 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
On the radio, they said a few victims came from "stable" families
Old 12-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
"Widespread", really? Care to back up your use of that word with data?
Rotherham
Rochadale
Keighly
Newcastle
Cardiff
Norwich
Oxford
Bristol
Peterborough
Alyesbury

Widespread seems the right word to me. I'd be interested to see how you conclude it isn't bearing in mind these are only the ones that have been caught. It would indicate there's probably a lot of others going on.

Last edited by Skintagain; 12-08-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:52 AM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Some men are beasts. These men are as likely to be white Brexiters, muslims, jews, blacks, gays whatever.

It's offensive that the OP has been allowed to keep this thread on here. It's the kind of disgusting blame muslims for everything meme you get on Facebook.

I'd remove thread and post a final warning to the poster. We can't harbour these people on here, regardless if our intention is to ridicule their views. People are entitled to an opinion - but when they are only on here to push an agenda, they need to be got rid of. Let's see how often the clown posts on matchday threads or Palace related threads in the next month or so. That should tell us all we need to know.
Yes lets hush it up and ignore it, and pretend it doesnt happen, like Labour and the police have tried to sometimes, and been very reluctant to charge and bring these rapists to trial. Delete the thread ? Or do you mean brush it all under the carpet ? Its because people didnt "delete the thread", turn the other way and ignore, that these people (if you can call them that) are being brought to trial. You only have to look at Skints post to realise how widespread this is.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Last edited by Biggineagle; 12-08-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The other aspect of these crimes that needs investigating is the police.

It is clear that in many cases they simply .........
The police are useless, they've been beaten into uselessness by liberal leftwingers over decades. They are inhibited in these cases due to race campaigners and other government agencies and simply won't do anything.

If anything the one success of the Rotherham case is that it has pushed the pendulum back the other way. This can be seen by the number of cases that have been brought to light since, they have come up so quickly they must have been suspected some time before the Rotherham scandal. Now that its open season on these gangs I expect more to be revealed by the cops.

The next thing will be the Prevent campaign, already its being called racist and being pilloried by left wing foghorns such as the Guardian. They'll be a heavier price to be paid than sex abuse if it fails.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Yes lets hush it up and ignore it, and pretend it doesnt happen, like Labour and the police have tried to sometimes, and been very reluctant to charge and bring these rapists to trial. Delete the thread ? Or do you mean brush it all under the carpet ? Its because people didnt "delete the thread", turn the other way and ignore, that these people (if you can call them that) are being brought to trial. You only have to look at Skints post to realise how widespread this is.
Thank god we have the dribbling loon to ensure that these men are banged to rights.

Blame Labour and the Police, right wing wankers on the BBS will sort it all out. Football web sites to the rescue.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:20 AM

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Thank god we have the dribbling loon to ensure that these men are banged to rights.

Blame Labour and the Police, right wing wankers on the BBS will sort it all out. Football web sites to the rescue.
Ah, another sweep it under the carpet and ignore poster. Where do they crawl from?

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 12-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
So we agree. Not 'Asians', whatever they are, and not Muslims.
I don't think anyone is likely to agree with you on this. On reading reports its pretty clear its predominately British-Pakistani which also means pretty much Muslim. You can deny it but only in your own mind.

Whether or not that is part of the reason for it happening is moot, what is important is that it is not ignored in building profiles of the perps gangs in searching for other yet undiscovered gangs.

Given how widespread it is there must still be a lot of girls out there that are suffering abuse from these gangs. No one is interested in you wittering on about, what's an Asian.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:28 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
The police are useless, they've been beaten into uselessness by liberal leftwingers over decades. They are inhibited in these cases due to race campaigners and other government agencies and simply won't do anything.

If anything the one success of the Rotherham case is that it has pushed the pendulum back the other way. This can be seen by the number of cases that have been brought to light since, they have come up so quickly they must have been suspected some time before the Rotherham scandal. Now that its open season on these gangs I expect more to be revealed by the cops.

The next thing will be the Prevent campaign, already its being called racist and being pilloried by left wing foghorns such as the Guardian. They'll be a heavier price to be paid than sex abuse if it fails.
only a net curtain twitcher would turn this into a left v right issue....oh.

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Ah, another sweep it under the carpet and ignore poster. Where do they crawl from?
I look up to your worthy efforts to shine a light into the darkest corners of our society.

We need more men of action such as yourself.

We can sleep easy in our beds knowing that Biggiesmalls the grassing nipple man from Coney Hall is on the case.

A man of determination with the courage to post racist dribbling from his bedroom in a run down suburb of Croydon.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I don't think anyone is likely to agree with you on this. On reading reports its pretty clear its predominately British-Pakistani which also means pretty much Muslim.
It's all about culture, as AJ noted, and nothing to do being Muslim. You might as well have a headline about serial murderers claiming "Christian males are serial killers".

You seem to be obsessed, along with many others, with the lowest common denominator.

And the descriptor "Asian" is pretty meaningless as well ; Taiwanese?; Japanese? ; Nepalese?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I don't think anyone is likely to agree with you on this. On reading reports its pretty clear its predominately British-Pakistani which also means pretty much Muslim. You can deny it but only in your own mind.

Whether or not that is part of the reason for it happening is moot, what is important is that it is not ignored in building profiles of the perps gangs in searching for other yet undiscovered gangs.

Given how widespread it is there must still be a lot of girls out there that are suffering abuse from these gangs. No one is interested in you wittering on about, what's an Asian.
Quite, you would think there were more important things for him to witter on about.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 12-08-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I look up to your worthy efforts to shine a light into the darkest corners of our society.

We need more men of action such as yourself.

We can sleep easy in our beds knowing that Biggiesmalls the grassing nipple man from Coney Hall is on the case.

A man of determination with the courage to post racist dribbling from his bedroom in a run down suburb of Croydon.
Coney Hall Village is in Kent. Geography was never one of your strong points at secondary was it. But then I dont think you had any strong points in any subjects.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 12-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
It's all about culture, as AJ noted, and nothing to do being Muslim. You might as well have a headline about serial murderers claiming "Christian males are serial killers".

You seem to be obsessed, along with many others, with the lowest common denominator.
Maybe they are but in a predominately Christian country it won't help you find them. If it did it would be the right place to look and I doubt there'd be a legion of campaigners trying to protect them.

The point here is the groups that are carrying out these crimes have been deliberately overlooked due to ethnicity and religion. It finally seems to have stopped but that doesn't excuse the past failings.

I have no obsession on this unlike yourself, facts are facts. In any case I've covered your point in my previous post although you've chosen to ignore it.