Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And the descriptor "Asian" is pretty meaningless as well ; Taiwanese?; Japanese? ; Nepalese?
If you want them to be more specific, what would you have them say. Prehaps you'd prefer a score sheet of ethnicity.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Coney Hall Village is in Kent. Geography was never one of your strong points at secondary was it. But then I dont think you had any strong points in any subjects.
Coney Hall is a shitty little outpost between Croydon and Bromley.

I drive through it every day attempting not to stop if at all possible. The co op is the cultural highlight, closely followed by Wickes.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:55 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
As is you defending these people and their actions, but you carry on eh?
You got proof of this?
Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Maybe they are but in a predominately Christian country it won't help you find them.
Indeed.

Nor does saying "Muslim", in a country of nearly 3 million Muslims, help you to find sexual predators.

What it does do, however, is paint the vast majority of innocent men in a less than pleasant light.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Using child rape to bash the Labour Party?

Is there no depths that people will plunge to?
Old 12-08-2017, 11:02 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Coney Hall is a shitty little outpost between Croydon and Bromley.

I drive through it every day attempting not to stop if at all possible. The co op is the cultural highlight, closely followed by Wickes.
Yep you keep driving on through, Coney Hall Village is not for the likes of people like you. Best stick to Star Lane eh ?

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 12-08-2017, 11:04 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Using child rape to bash the Labour Party?

Is there no depths that people will plunge to?
Not all bad, I believe there is one Labour female councillor who has taken up the baton on behalf of these children.

We decide not the EU
@GuyVerhofstadt.@EmmanuelMacron spoke about an open door for the UK. I agree. But it will be a brand new door, to a new united Europe with real powers. Very ominous.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
I think race/religion is important here as the police have been found not to act due to fears of being labelled as racist. This sort of crime predominately happens from Muslim men and I do think it's culturally/religion linked even when you ignore the police aspect.

It doesn't help solve anything when Muslim 'community leaders' (couldn't think of a better phrase) just hold their hands up and say it's nothing to do with Islam.

Edit - I should say I have the same viewpoint with Asian and white victims. There is many Asian young girls that have been abused as well.

Last edited by Friskey; 12-08-2017 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:16 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not all bad, I believe there is one Labour female councillor who has taken up the baton on behalf of these children.
Actually, Rotherham's Labour MP has been very forthright and outspoken on the subject.
Well worth a listen. She'll go far I believe.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-08-2017, 11:18 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's like being stalked by a disabled dog.
Err...you used the word 'disabled' as an implied insult.

How awkward.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Err...you used the word 'disabled' as an implied insult.

How awkward.
Err....I was describing an animal.

hth

You have a problem with that, report the post.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 11:24 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Dehumanising people was the stock in trade of Goebbels of course....

It is what some people are doing to Muslims in the UK, it is what happening to children in the UK.

Why are people so horrible to each other?

Last edited by dim; 12-08-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Semper Idem

Oh, it had been going on a hell of a lot longer than that. Look at some of the speeches of Sulla.

But you can now tick off the Godwin box, if that makes you feel better.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Actually, Rotherham's Labour MP has been very forthright and outspoken on the subject.
Well worth a listen. She'll go far I believe.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Sadly I don't think she was Rotherhams labour mp whilst the Muslim paedophile grooming scandal was at its height in the constituency. The labour MP who was had to resign due to expense fiddles I understand.

Some might be inclined to say she is bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I believe however it is to her credit she is still highlighting the oroblem.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Err....I was describing an animal.

hth

You have a problem with that, report the post.
No you weren't. You were using it as a term to insult In-Exile.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakey View Post
Sadly I don't think she was Rotherhams labour mp whilst the Muslim paedophile grooming scandal was at its height in the constituency. The labour MP who was had to resign due to expense fiddles I understand.

Some might be inclined to say she is bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I believe however it is to her credit she is still highlighting the oroblem.
Well according to some on here, there is no horse and it certainly hasn't bolted.
So I think she is doing a fantastic job. Someone has to say it, or the issue just gets hijacked by the far right for their own agenda.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well according to some on here, there is no horse and it certainly hasn't bolted.
So I think she is doing a fantastic job. Someone has to say it, or the issue just gets hijacked by the far right for their own agenda.

She made a similar point in a recent newspaper article but not stopping at the far right.

She said the far left would say she was racist and going too far, the far right not far enough.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakey View Post
She made a similar point in a recent newspaper article but not stopping at the far right.

She said the far left would say she was racist and going too far, the far right not far enough.
Why are you here Flakey?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
No you weren't. You were using it as a term to insult In-Exile.
Yes, by describing an animal. Do keep up.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Really? Who has said that there is no issue?

I really think you do need to keep up.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ