Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-06-2006, 11:30 AM

HARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nugent Bid

have been told by a reliable source that we have bid over 3m for him plus TWO players.thought to be macken and black.would be a good signing if it comes off.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
im not sure about him. think he might be able to fill aj's boots though as a cult figure perhaps?
Old 24-06-2006, 11:36 AM

OneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im not convinced by him, but wouldnt mind macken and black out of the squad
Old 24-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Red'n'Blue Army

jstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
He's only 21/22, probably premiership class, Realisticly the best player we could hope to get to replace AJ.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
An excellent player, I'd be very pleased with that deal.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:42 AM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It would take big money to sign him. Even if a bid was accepted I think he would wait for a Premiership team to come in for him.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:46 AM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
Blimey, its the sort of deal you think you can only do in an ideal world.

Get two dead woods out of the club (however i will always like Tommy Black for his earlier playing days), and get a player with extreme potential to become a quality premiership player.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:52 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Agree. He would be the BEST possible replacement for AJ, and possibly a player who could go on to become as good or even better than our former great No 8.
Old 24-06-2006, 11:58 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Feeling alright this morning Mel?...I mean rob?
Old 24-06-2006, 12:01 PM

Skid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pardon my ignorance but who is this Nugent fellow and at what club does he ply his trade at present?
Old 24-06-2006, 12:06 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Skid Row
Pardon my ignorance but who is this Nugent fellow and at what club does he ply his trade at present?
Preston 21 year old striker. They signed him from Bury for £100,000 last season, and he has proved to be the bargain of the past two years. He is technically fantastic. Has good pace (Not AJ like pace, but he is still quick) He is very clinical in front of goal, and has fantastic off the ball movement. He will be able to make the step up to the Premiership, but if we could pull this coup off, we will be a force to be reckoned with next season.
Old 24-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I assume you are joking

That would be an amazing deal for us to get David Nugent of Preston £3milliion considering we are getting £8.6million for AJ eventually and getting Macken off the wage bill!

Good bit about this is Preston should look at this see the cash, a player who was amazing for Gillingham last year and a Clintonesque player for them, in other terms someone who used to play for them scored bagfulls of goals and were forced into selling him for a great fee getting him back.
Old 24-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Signed for Preston in January 2005 for £100.000 from Bury. One of the feared strikers in CCC last season, with Prem scouts (including Everton as it happens) flocking to Deepdale. Caps for England at U20 and U21 level. Suffered with injury and illness last season so only scored about 10 goals.
Old 24-06-2006, 12:20 PM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes please.

T20 World Champions
Holders of The Ashes
Five Time *World Cup ODI Champions

*Legitimate
Old 24-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Nugent Bid

Quote:
Originally posted by HARRY MONK
have been told by a reliable source that we have bid over 3m for him plus TWO players.thought to be macken and black.would be a good signing if it comes off.

Hopefully but I will believe it when I see it.
Old 24-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I'd love to sign him but is seems alot of cash
Old 24-06-2006, 12:26 PM

Skid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
Preston 21 year old striker. They signed him from Bury for £100,000 last season, and he has proved to be the bargain of the past two years. He is technically fantastic. Has good pace (Not AJ like pace, but he is still quick) He is very clinical in front of goal, and has fantastic off the ball movement. He will be able to make the step up to the Premiership, but if we could pull this coup off, we will be a force to be reckoned with next season.
Thanking you.
Old 24-06-2006, 12:27 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I'd love to sign him but is seems alot of cash
Exactly. He isnt worth £3m. Maybe £2m tops. But, if it means getting 2 off our wage bill, then go for it.

Does anyone know is Simpson knows Black from Tommy's Carlisle days?
Old 24-06-2006, 12:27 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They won't take Macken, he's a total sicknote and the whole of football knows it.

Would be a great signing though.

Spike Milligan
Old 24-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS MurrayBatsta FFS Murray
£3m Is about right, Preston know we have the funds.