Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Btw we are in for Nugent but we are not stupid enough to spend £6million on him!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
6 million are you f'in bonkers. Not everyone like Wigan pays like double they should for players.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:30 PM

gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie gullie
Tit.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Yakshemash!

rednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue4ever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's the point in starting a thread on something you clearly don't have a clue about??
Old 09-07-2006, 06:40 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: dave nugent?

Quote:
Originally posted by shayeagle
why dont we say here preston heres 6 mil, thank you! ...........i just wish we will continue to use the money were making wisely.
hmmmmmm
Old 09-07-2006, 06:50 PM

Paulie b is playing for a contract
I think he has played far to much championship manager
Old 09-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How the frig is spending £6m on one player spending the money wisely? Tool.

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 09-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Paulie b
I think he has played far to much championship manager
I think he has played far too much with his todger! £6m for Nugent?! Good player but..............
Old 09-07-2006, 06:56 PM
CPFC season ticket holder

David hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
We cannot replace AJ.

I think the new striker at Palace will have a hard time trying to live up to expectations.

AJ was a one off. We may never see a goal scorer like him again.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:02 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
it's worth maybe offering 3M and macken but if they turn that down we'll look elsewhere
Old 09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by David
We cannot replace AJ.

I think the new striker at Palace will have a hard time trying to live up to expectations.

Yes we can, and will

Yes they will

Yes we will
Old 09-07-2006, 07:47 PM

leeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shineleeofmedway is one in a million, got to burn to shine
Quote:
Originally posted by 917L
Yes we can, and will

Yes they will

Yes we will
I think a lot will depend on how the replacement starts in terms of scoring goals. If they get off to a slow start we all know from experience that they will quickly be given a hard time by the fans at the ground and on these boards. The more money we spend on the player the greater the pressure they will be put under.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
6 million... WTF??

I thought people on here were over-exaggerating his price at 3-4 million but 6!

shayeagle your offically nuts
Old 09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Double Post

Last edited by Absolution; 09-07-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:59 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We cannot replace AJ.

David, I was 20 when we sold Ian Wright and felt probably the same as you do now.

We can replace AJ, maybe however it might not be straight away.

Gabbiadini didnt live up to expectations, so its always difficult for a new striker to replace AJ.

With regards to AJ we had two and half seasons spoilt of a great goal scoring striker in form but we will see the likes of him again.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I suspect and hope that Clinton will score more this year than AJ did last year.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by gullie
Tit.
Two please! very kind of you
Old 09-07-2006, 09:57 PM
CPFC season ticket holder

David hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I suspect and hope that Clinton will score more this year than AJ did last year.
I hope so too. The trouble is that AJ was an all round fantastic player. He worked so hard for the team. His influence on games was huge.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:04 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
I hope so too. The trouble is that AJ was an all round fantastic player. He worked so hard for the team. His influence on games was huge.
Not so much last season though. We had definitely become a one man team when he was involved and perhaps it's no coincidence that we played our best football with him out of the team.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
So was Clinton and Dougie for that matter before we started to play only to AJs strengths