Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-07-2006, 12:08 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
How can a thread based on pure paper talk/speculation and wishes generate 1350 posts on 66 pages. Amazing, only on the BBS

Top dollar
Old 28-07-2006, 12:19 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Esp when it was obvious from day 1 that Nugent would end up at a Prem club.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:24 PM

Rasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally posted by andyocpfc
How can a thread based on pure paper talk/speculation and wishes generate 1350 posts on 66 pages. Amazing, only on the BBS

Top dollar
Yeah but fair play, Davematt has accounted for 65 of those pages
Old 28-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by sydnsteve
Esp when it was obvious from day 1 that Nugent would end up at a Prem club.
TBH I'm not sure he's done anything to warrant a move to the Premiership, or to be valued @ 4 mil
Old 28-07-2006, 12:26 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasheed Harkouk
Yeah but fair play, Davematt has accounted for 65 of those pages
Oh yeah!!

Love Danug!!!
Old 28-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by 917L
TBH I'm not sure he's done anything to warrant a move to the Premiership, or to be valued @ 4 mil
It's all about potential.

I haven't seen that much of him, but what I have seen he reminds me of a young John Macken.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:28 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by 917L
As much as I want us to sign him, even I think £4m is steep, BUT I would take the risk if we can afford it. We have been helped with player sales raised & high earners gone off the wage bill this summer.

I just dont know if a Premiership manager will want to spend (In Harry's case this is not so much the case) most of their budget on a player who have NEVER kicked a ball in the Premiership. We know he can do a job at the level we are competing in, so its still 50/50 in my mind.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
It's all about potential.

I haven't seen that much of him, but what I have seen he reminds me of a young John Macken.
Thats not the sort of future we're envisaging for him surely
Old 28-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
As much as I want us to sign him,
I didn't think you were that bothered about getting him
Old 28-07-2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I didn't think you were that bothered about getting him
Well, you know, maybe just a bit
Old 28-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's Tim Cahill all over again. String out negotiations until a better club comes in. Nevermind.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KungFuCharlie
It's Tim Cahill all over again. String out negotiations until a better club comes in. Nevermind.
TBH I dont think we have been hung out to dry like we were for the Cahill deal. Cahill never had any intent of coming to us, where as 'The Nuge' has.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:45 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt

I just dont know if a Premiership manager will want to spend (In Harry's case this is not so much the case) most of their budget on a player who have NEVER kicked a ball in the Premiership. We know he can do a job at the level we are competing in, so its still 50/50 in my mind.
Yeah agree with that.

It's hell of a lot to pay for a player who has "potential". I would be surprised if a prem club would want to pay that sort of money for someone who hasn't even managed to hit 20 goals in one CCC season.

Stranger things have happened though.
Old 28-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by andyocpfc

Top dollar
Why have some people got 66 pages when I've only got 45?
Old 28-07-2006, 01:08 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is hereJim Cannons Moustache Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Hart
Ah, you must be logged onto the "sans davematt" version of the BBS....
Old 28-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Hart
And i've got 54
Old 28-07-2006, 01:12 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this is page 67
Old 28-07-2006, 01:14 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
obviously we are seriously interested in cort, but that would contradict taylors desire for 'another type' of striker'.
I see no sense in going for Scowcroft and Cort, and agree that "another type" of striker is more likely. Hopefully we'll now turn our attention to Eastwood
Old 28-07-2006, 01:16 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
page 67 for people with no ignore list?
Old 28-07-2006, 02:07 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The thing is, how long do we play out this whole Nugent situation? We could potentially go on for another fortnight waiting for him and then end up empty handed, whilst in the meantime other striker options move elsewhere.

Palace need to set him a deadline.