Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-07-2006, 02:17 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
I've got 67 too. (Edit, this is page 68 now)

Coming soon...Page 71!
Old 28-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've still got page 54
Old 28-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
I've got 67 too. (Edit, this is page 68 now)

Coming soon...Page 71!
Is that good?
Old 28-07-2006, 02:22 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I've got Davematt on ignore so it's only a one page thread for me.

Anyway - can we keep this thread free of dross and only for information on and reaction to any developments. Thanks.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Mashed Up

Dario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Justy C
The thing is, how long do we play out this whole Nugent situation? We could potentially go on for another fortnight waiting for him and then end up empty handed, whilst in the meantime other striker options move elsewhere.

Palace need to set him a deadline.
Knowing SJ i'm sure he has said something like "You've got til the start of next week or we look elsewhere". If this hasnt happened by Tuesday its fair to say its over and 67 pages of complete bollox can be put to bed
Old 28-07-2006, 02:23 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chillo
Is that good?
You'll have to wait and see.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:25 PM

STUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSTUART2005 keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Apologies if this is covered above, I haven't read every post.

When Bury played Preston this week, (behind closed doors), one of the players (Colin Woodthorpe) said:

“Nooge (David Nugent) was looking good and he was telling us some teams are in for him and the way he is looking who ever does not get him will miss the boat and hopefully for me as an Everton fan it will be them, He will walk to Everton and I will push him there so I can get some tickets!"

Source: player interview:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ATB, Cheers; Stuart

PS - please note the correct spelling of Nooge
Old 28-07-2006, 02:31 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart

Anyway - can we keep this thread free of dross and only for information on and reaction to any developments. Thanks.
Bit late for that don't you think?

On the page number front, can't you set the number of messages you get per page in your settings?

On the Everton side of things, i can't see them going for him as they've already got AJ and Beattie as the front pair. No need for them to look any further.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Think he'll be waiting a long time for Everton - firstly, they have no money and secondly they have AJ, Beattie, McFadden, Vaughan and the kid Anichibe who everyone thinks is the next DB's.

Proves he should come to us - score the goals to get us into the Prem and then we'll swap him for AJ!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 28-07-2006, 02:50 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Justy C
The thing is, how long do we play out this whole Nugent situation? We could potentially go on for another fortnight waiting for him and then end up empty handed, whilst in the meantime other striker options move elsewhere.

Palace need to set him a deadline.
sort of agree - but have to ask why we would want Nugent. It's not that we are desparate for a striker, but that Nugent would simply be a very good signing. If we don't get Nugent, will we be hunting high and low for an alterntive? I doubt it. The market in Nugent-like players is very small, so I doubt anybody else is moving who we would have shelved Nugent for.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Cute line in the Grauniads Rumour Mill:

Back in Blighty, 'Arry Redknapp's daring attempt to make the back pages every day without ever actually signing anybody continues apace with the news that Pompey have been tracking Preston's David Nugent. 'Arry will launch a £4m raid for the striker before turning his interest elsewhere - possibly in the direction of Nikola Zigic, and forgetting he had ever been in negotiations for Nugent.

Old 28-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Slippery Customer

GekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proud
Potsmouth have dropped their efforts to sign Zigic.

I'm still hopeful though.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:52 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
This might be old news but has this been mentioned

Old 28-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I've still got page 54
Page 34 for me

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 28-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by andyocpfc

Link doesn't work for me
Old 28-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Watching from Warmington

Basically says what has been cut in before -

PNE chairman saying no bids recieved - heard nothing from Pompey, not going to sell, blah blah blah

Bit like SJ on AJ most of the time

Old 28-07-2006, 04:02 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by andyocpfc

It says:

No Offers

Preston North End Chairman Derek Shaw has denied newspaper reports that the Club could be set to sell striker David Nugent to Portsmouth for £3.75m.

Several national newspapers suggested that Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp is preparing to make a multi-million pound bid for one of North End's prize assets but that's news to the PNE Chairman.

"I don't know anything about a bid from Portsmouth," Shaw told pne.com.

"The only thing I know about it is what I have read in the papers and seen on the websites. We've had no offers for David and we certainly don't want any, since Paul Simpson arrived at this Club we have been searching for a striker to compliment the strikers we already have at this Club.

"The last thing we want is to lose David Nugent."
Old 28-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle101
It says:

No Offers

Preston North End Chairman Derek Shaw has denied newspaper reports that the Club could be set to sell striker David Nugent to Portsmouth for £3.75m.

Several national newspapers suggested that Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp is preparing to make a multi-million pound bid for one of North End's prize assets but that's news to the PNE Chairman.

"I don't know anything about a bid from Portsmouth," Shaw told pne.com.

"The only thing I know about it is what I have read in the papers and seen on the websites. We've had no offers for David and we certainly don't want any, since Paul Simpson arrived at this Club we have been searching for a striker to compliment the strikers we already have at this Club.

See you Monday Nuge! (hopefully!)
Old 28-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle101
It says:

No Offers

So we can deduce from that, they will sell assuming adecent bid is made.

But I thought we had been told by more than one source that we HAD made a bid.
Old 28-07-2006, 04:14 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by 917L
So we can deduce from that, they will sell assuming adecent bid is made.

But I thought we had been told by more than one source that we HAD made a bid.
I think we have, but negotiations are on going with how it is layed out.